Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

divorced and quite horny

14
3 Comments 3
22.0k Views 22.0k
278 words 278 words
    I decided that I needed to stop feeling depressed about my failed marriage of 4 years so I drove to a local prostitute bar. I knew that in there the hookers would just leave me alone if I told them I had no money. I sat down towards the back of the bar just to observe. Not too long after, sure enough , I got propositioned but told them I had no money. The middle-aged man sitting two stools from me said, " They'll leave you alone now ". He asked me my name and we conversed about our both divorces. He said the drinks were free back at his place so, what the heck; we left. He had a nice home. Everything inside seemed cozy and clean. He gave me a beer and asked if I wanted to watch some porn. I, being quite horny, said " sure ". Well next thing I noticed was his budge from his shorts. He noticed that I was looking so he took the opportunity and told me to give my opinion of his erect cock. I could not believe that I was getting so excited about some man's pole. He then said " Go ahead and suck it ". Being so precummed horny, I went down on his shaft like some kind of cocksucking whore. I, myself, almost shot my own filled load. It took all of about three minutes before he said he was going to cum and did he ever. Shot after shot of warm cum entered my mouth and I kept up swallowing every last delicious load. I knew from that night forward that all I needed was more and more shots of warm cum.
Published 
Written by ufu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments