Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Discovering My Idenity As A Top Was Learning From The Bottom

19
12 Comments 12
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I must say my most adventurous times sexually was in my thirties. It was a time when I ‘came out’ to family and also a time when I discovered the nightlife of the gay world.

In that discovery came tales of hook-ups with various guys of all ages, backgrounds, and races. Being a Black guy myself I often gravitated to other men of color but never closed the door to other races.

Some experiences were good. Some were not so good. But all of them were experiences that helped formulate the ideas and attitudes I have today.

Let’s start with how I discovered my identity as a Top.

I was twenty-nine years old. I had no car at the time. My main transportation was the bus. I  had just got off the bus going home from work when I decided to stop at a nearby park restroom to take a piss. At this time I had no idea about cruising. I had been sexually active three times before but wasn't familiar with cruising public places.

So, I was at this urinal and there's this good looking red head dude using the one down from me. As usual, I would try to keep my eyes straight ahead while occasionally taking a glance next to see what I could of the other guy's dick without being obvious. I would sneak my eyes to the left to try to get a view.

Slowly I turned my head to get a better view, at the same time, he turned his head and looked straight at me. "Oh, Shit !" I thought to myself I got so busted! He then took about five steps back while pissing, aiming for the urinal target. I turned and looked. Never had I seen anyone do that before. Nor had I ever been so turned on by a guy taking a piss before. I found myself getting semi hard. I quickly put it back in my pants and headed toward the exit when I heard, " HEY !"

I turned and looked. There's this guy standing there with his dick out. By this time he stopped pissing and was facing me.

He was still dripping small drops of piss as he looked at me with a horned up smirk on his face. I stood there mesmerized while taking the sight in.

He was about 5' 10" my height with red hair and fair skin, a short crew cut, and clean shaven. His crotch had a deep red tone to it. It was kind of darker than on his head. His dick was getting plenty hard. It was thick with a pink tip.

"Wassup!" He said. I didn't respond I was too shocked and in a state of lust to move my lips. "Wussup ! " he repeated, "Can you talk?" he joked with a smile.

I said, "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to stare. I was just.... uhh using the bathroom."

"I see! Looks like you are ready for more than just taking a piss," he said pointing to the bulge growing in my pants.

By this time his thick red meat was standing completely at attention. He motioned his finger for me to come closer with a friendly inviting smile. I accepted the invitation.

We both stood there for about two minutes not saying anything. He stood with a mischievous smile on his face, and I with a look of both astonishment and horror.

" Well?" The redhead stud said.

"Well," I repeated.

"You wanna touch it?" He asked.

Almost instantly I grabbed his pink tool and started stroking it. I stroked him for about three minutes which felt like three hours. He looked at me and I looked at him.

"Wanna taste it?"

I just stood there in astonishment.

" It's okay." He assured me.

He pushed down on my shoulders gesturing for me to kneel. I lowered myself to my knees and looked up at him as he gently placed his warm cock in my mouth. As soon as I tasted his thick tool I let out a moan as if I had tasted the finest dessert ever. His tool was thick and stuffed my mouth pretty good. There was no way I would be able to go all the way down on it, but I had a great time trying. With spit and drool running down my chin, I gobbled up as much as I could. After a few minutes, my jaw began to hurt and I pulled away. As I did so, I quickly came to the realization where I was; A dirty bathroom that was public. I told him I had to go.

"Wait! I gotta place!" He shouted.

"I’ve got no car," I replied.

"I'll give you a ride and take you where you need to be."

We got to his place. It was not a bad little apartment. It was clean and neat, but It didn't matter what it looked like. I wanted to get back to that dick.

We made our way toward his room. He told me to make myself comfortable while he used the restroom. As I looked around I saw a closet door semi opened. In the front were leather chaps and a leather vest hanging up. At this point I had no idea about leather as play, I just knew seeing him in it would be hot as hell.

He came back. "So what do you get into?"

"Umm, I dunno."

"I knew this was your first time!" He said grinning."Don't worry you'll have a great time.

SidneyRoberts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SidneyRoberts

So I guess asking if you are a top or bottom is mute."

"Top or bottom?"

He began to laugh. "Top means you like to fuck. Bottom means you like to get fucked. The way you were sucking on my dick I will say bottom. But that's for you to decided."

We stripped down and I went down on him again. After a few minutes, he returned the favor. It felt amazing!! He took my cock out his mouth, turned me around, pushed me on the bed face down and started chowing down on my asshole. I don't think I've ever been as loud as that time with him. I moaned in ecstasy while his tongue went in and out and all around my butt.

"We're gonna let you know what its like to be a bottom."

"I don't know if its gonna work. I've had three different guys try but I couldn't get loose or relaxed enough."

"So this isn't your first time," he says with a grin. "So did you fuck them?"

"No. We just sucked each other."

"Don't worry. You just need a good teacher. Now relax! Breathe. I'm not going in. I'm just going to play with it a little."

I mumbled," You can't even get a......"

" Shhh! Just relax," He interrupted.

He began to give me the most gentle and erotic massages I ever had in my life. I was on cloud nine. He caressed up and down my thighs, going higher as he reached my butt. He opened my cheeks and gently played with my hole still coaching me to relax. Taking some lube he rubbed and poked until he had his index finger all the way in.

"I got one finger in ."

" NO!" I exclaimed totally amazed. I never was able to get a finger in and he did it with such ease.

" Yes! It’s in. How do you feel ?"

" Great !"

Doing the same thing he coaxed another finger in, and then another until he had four fingers in my butt hole!

I was in disbelief until he told me he was going in with his dick. Quickly I tensed up as he grabbed lube, condom and climbed on top of me.

"Relax! Breathe! You're doing fine."

I started breathing heavily.

"You got it! Just follow my instructions. As I go in you push out," he directed.

After a few minutes of coaching, he was all the way in! It was painful, but it was the most pleasurable pain I’d ever felt!

After about five minutes of slow pumps, he began to pound my ass like a jackhammer. Never had I experienced such intensity in my life. After about fifteen minutes of stretching my hole, he pulled out and said, " Now we're gonna let you know what its like to be a top."

He smiled at me and gave me a wink. He was the most patient man I had ever met. Not only was he patient with me as a bottom but he was equally patient with me to the point of showing me how to put on a condom.

So I wrapped up. But I was not ready to fuck him yet. I wanted to show him as much pleasure as he had shown me. I told him to turn around and lay face down. Never had I eaten anyone's ass before but the sight of his pink hole surrounded by strawberry blond butt hair got me more than horned up.

I reached down deep in his ass and he began to moan and yell.

"Yeah Man!" "FUCK!"

I assumed he was loving it according to his dirty talk. The more he moaned the hornier I got. I couldn't wait anymore!

I yelled,"I have to have that hole! And I need it now !"

"Take it !" He pleaded.

I mimicked everything he did to me. I waited for him to get comfortable and slowly stroked in and out until he said, " Take it !"

I pumped his hole nice and hard. He grabbed the bed sheets and began to whimper. I slowed down to a near halt.

I asked,"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, baby! Take that ass! It's yours."

I fucked him doggie, on his back. We spooned while I was up in it; every position you could imagine.

" Oh yeah! Oh FUCK!"

He knew I was going to cum. The closer I got to a climax the wilder I became. I wanted to pull his hair like I've seen in the porn movies, but it was too short. So I did the next best thing. I buried his face in the bed as pounded his ass until I exploded my nut up in him.

It was an intense load. I could feel it. As I pulled out I noticed that the rubber wasn't on. I looked around then finally opened his cheeks. I pumped so hard it got stuck deep in his hole. I carefully grabbed as much of the end as I could. I pulled it out and we both laughed uncontrollably. That night I fucked him three times; Once in his room, another in the shower and once in his living room.

All the time I was enjoying being his bottom, I didn't realize he was grooming me to be his Top. And I must say, I'm not too upset about that!

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Blackrain
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments