Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

David, the pharmacy guy

"I have fun with my pharmacist"

15
9 Comments 9
10.9k Views 10.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words
David started working at our local pharmacy about two years ago. He is a really cute guy, maybe five foot ten inches tall with a linebacker's build, solid and thick.

I always wondered what kind of a package he had concealed under his long, lab coat.

Several months ago he’d suggested a spray for my sore throat. I wanted to discuss this medication with him sometime and one Friday afternoon proved to be the right time. There were two people working behind the counter.

I took a bottle of the spray off the shelf, walked over to him and said, "Can I talk to you about this spray?"

"Sure, come into the consulting room."

We go into the room, and he closes the door. There is a desk and two chairs, and we sit across from each other. I hold the spray and explain to him that it did not work too well. The spray never hit the back of my throat, only my tongue and the roof of my mouth. I tell him that it would be better as a liquid gargle instead of a spray.

"Well, we have that too. We were probably out of it when I recommended the spray.”

“Okay, that makes sense.” I nod. “I’ve sprayed a lot into a cup and then used it as a gargle.”

He says, "Yes, that would work, it's the same stuff."

Now that I am nearly a septuagenarian, I sometimes blurt out stuff out of the blue. "It also has a numbing effect,” I whisper. “What it would be good for is if your wife or girlfriend was giving you a blow job, you could spray it on your cock and then you would last a long time before you would cum."

He laughs and says, "Well, actually, I am gay, but I guess my boyfriend and I could try it and see if it works."

"For sure,” I reply. "Who's the hung guy in your relationship?"

He chuckles. "Well, that would be me I guess." He is blushing, his face turning quite pink and his ears red.

I spread my hands about six inches apart on the desk and ask, "How big?"

Proudly, he replies, "More than six inches long and five inches thick."

“Wow, that's great. Maybe someday you'll show it to me?"

“Hell, I'm not shy,” he says. I guess his pink face is not through embarrassment but excitement. “I'll show you now."

He stands and unbuttons his lab coat. After undoing his belt, he unzips, reaches in and pulls out his cock and balls. He is cut. Like he said, his shaft is thick and it tapers to a narrow pointy pink tip.

I reach across the desk and wrap my fingers around the base of his cock. I stroke it gently towards the head. I do it slowly. And I do it again. Since there is no objection, I do it again and again.

I hold his balls in my other hand and fondle them while continuing to stroke his growing erection. Steadily, he reaches what appears to be his maximum length and thickness. His erect cock is impressive, standing to attention, pointing towards his stomach. It has a slight upward curve and it feels good, pulsating in my hand, thick, hard and hot. His nuts feel good too.

He’s clearly enjoying my hand job, gasping and moaning softly, before he suddenly grabs a tissue from the box on the desk. He holds it under his cock head. White, thick, creamy cum squirts out onto the tissue. He spurts repeatedly, and I count about eight of them. His cum puddles onto the tissue.

It's a good-sized load and I keep stroking and squeezing, draining him. As his cock gradually diminishes, I reluctantly release my grip.

His face is beet red again. Is it embarrassment or from holding his breath before ejaculation? Whatever, he says, "You won't tell anyone about this will you? I could get fired."

I chuckle and say, "Hell no. As you know, I'm married. I also count on your discretion."

"Thanks." He puts his cock and balls back inside his pants and zips up. He re-buttons his lab coat.

He pulls out a surgical glove from the box behind him and gathers up the cum-soaked tissue and puts the tissue inside. He takes another tissue and wipes up the cum that has seeped through the tissue and puts that in the glove as well. He ties the glove shut and puts it in his coat pocket.

"I'll flush that away later. Wow, I really needed that. My boyfriend has been away for a week. I’ve been too busy to jerk off. It’s no wonder I had such a big load and came so quick! Normally, I would never do this, but you got me all horny and excited, you bugger. You have soft, hot hands."

I laugh and ask him, "So you liked it?"

"Obviously.”

I chuckle and give him a big grin and a wink, "Well, I liked it too. Can we do it again someday?"

"We'll see."

=======

Some weeks later, I have a prescription to drop off at the pharmacy. When I get there, David is just closing up. He’s obviously in a hurry and says, "Sorry to be in a rush, but I have a bus to catch."

"Don't worry about the bus, I'll give you a ride home."

"But you live around here and I'm across town. It will be way out of your way."

"No problem. The wife is visiting her sister, and I have fuck all to do anyway."

"Oh, okay. Thanks Bob."

On the drive to his house, I learn that his car went into the body shop that morning. It will be there for a week. His boyfriend gave him a ride to work from the shop, but he is now out of town for two weeks. Hence, the need for David to take the bus.

My ears have perked up considerably - his partner is away! If I was younger, I know I would have a boner already. We arrive at his house and I don’t hold back. "Would you be interested in another handjob?” I ask.

He’s clearly taken aback by my direct approach, thinks for a moment and then says, "I don't know if I have a load left in me. My partner sucked me off twice this morning."

“Well,” I say, gliding a hand along his thigh, “you could at least give me a chance to coax a load out of that awesome pecker of yours? Please, pretty please?"

“Okay Bob, you win.” He smiles.

RachelCat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RachelCat

“Come on in."

We get inside, take off our shoes at the door, and he asks, ”Where would you like to do this?"

"How about you show me to your bedroom?"

I follow him. There is a bathroom ensuite.

"You have a shower.” I suggest, “you've been working and sweating all day, why not use it?” When he nods and heads for the bathroom, I add, “When you’ve done, come out naked.”

When he comes back, he is indeed naked. Gloriously naked. His only body hair is at his crotch.

“Very nice,” I say, smiling in approval. I point to the bed. “Lie on your back please. Put your hands behind your head and don't move them. And no talking, okay?"

“Okay, if you day so, Bob. But why?"

"You'll see."

He lays down as directed, and I go to the end of the bed and look him over. Wow! What a body. He's smooth all over, an awesome, glorious sight. He is in great shape, not particularly muscular but solid and certainly not fat.

I hurriedly undress. I even take off my socks. He may be wondering about this, but I want his naked body against my flesh. I am certain that I won't be getting a boner, but I want to enjoy and savour the feel of this hot naked man.

I kneel at the end of the bed and get between his legs. With both hands, I rub his thighs and calves, massaging his muscles. The tips of my fingers brush against his cock and balls. His belly and chest are next for the massage treatment. I lay on top of him and caress his nipples with my palms. I then use my fingers to get his nipples standing to attention, like little hard-ons.

My crotch and his are pressed together, and I feel his cock stirring as I play with his nips. I kiss and suck one nip and then the other. He groans his pleasure, and I kiss down towards his crotch. When I reach his belly, I feel his magnificent erection pulsing against my neck. I wrap a hand around his cock and suck his knob into my mouth. He gasps and his body twitches.

I ask, "Is this okay?"

"Yesss, oh gawd yes!"

I suck his cock and my tongue ravishes it inside my mouth. I bob my head up and down while I pump his shaft with my right hand. My left caresses his nuts, rolling them around in his sac.

His mighty fat cock feels wonderful in my hand and mouth but, briefly, I take him out of my mouth and raise my head to look into his eyes. "Now do you see why I want you to keep your hands behind your head. I'd choke if you grabbed my head and forced all of your great cock into my mouth and down my throat."

He is breathing heavily and gasps, "Oh, okay. No problem."

I resume sucking his cock, pumping his shaft and bobbing up and down. His cock pulses and throbs. I stop again for a moment to lick his nuts and take turns sucking them into my mouth. Then I kiss the underside and topside of his shaft. I pay particular attention to licking his glans and he gasps loudly when my tongue pushes into the ridges on the underside of his cock. It feels awesome.

His hips start to thrust up and down, and his butt lifts off the bed. I go back to sucking his cock, pumping its base with my fist. I apply more pressure, pump faster and his legs kick and squirm. He groans and gasps, "Cumming!"

My mouth and tongue are bathed with his essence, squirt after squirt of hot creamy cum. It tastes sweet and I swallow it all. I am quite proud; I do not think I missed a drop.

I continue sucking on his cock, slowly drawing out all his ejaculate. When no more is forthcoming, I stop sucking. I grip the base of his cock, firmly, so that his blood does not drain backwards. I lick his cockhead, all around, back and forth. His cock is floppy but still long and heavy. I persist, licking around his cockhead and along his shaft.

I want to coax a second load out of him. I lick around his projecting corona. His ridge is very pronounced and his cock is gradually growing firmer. I stroke him, long and smooth, encouraging his growth by also rolling my fist over his helmet. Up and down, slowly and firmly, up and down, I keep working, stroking and tugging. I feel his shaft developing, getting firmer and, in minutes, he is almost fully erect again. A few more moments of sucking and pumping and his cock is hard and pulsating within my grasp.

"Oh, gawd,” he utters, somewhat surprised, I think.

I grin and place both of my hands on his cock, one at the top and the other at the base, baseball bat style. I pump up and down with a firm, solid grip. His hips are either thrusting up and down or I am lifting him off the bed with my determined tugging.

I stop pumping and, while still gripping him firmly, I lick his cockhead. I suck it into my mouth and apply firm sucking pressure. I resume pumping while I’m sucking, again bobbing my head up and down.

“Ahhh," he gasps and his back arches upwards. He gives a mighty push - and cums. I release his cockhead and my face is bathed with his juices. Mighty spurts of white creamy cum splash over my eyes, nose, mouth and cheeks. My face is covered with his amazing second amount of ejaculate.

I squeeze his cock until every drop is drained. I wipe my face with my hands and I lick all of the cum off my fingers. Each and every savoury drop is consumed. His cock is now as soft as a wet noodle and I give it a final suck.

"Holy fuck, Bob, “ he pants. “That was amazing. Thanks man.”

“You're very welcome, David,” I said, getting off the bed and collecting my clothes. “So, by my reckoning, you went off four times today. That’s quite a feat young man.”

==================
My sincere thanks to JWren for all the editing help
Published 
Written by bobapple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments