Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dave The Elevator Guy.

"Dave, what a sweet guy."

11
2 Comments 2
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words
The summer I was eighteen, I visited the City Hall washroom once in a while. One Friday, about three in the afternoon, I am there and a guy is standing at the urinals. He looks about forty-years-old, is six feet tall and probably weighs about two hundred pounds. We are the only two guys in the washroom.

I stand at the urinal next to him and ask, “How's it going?"

"Pretty good, you?"

“Not too bad. It would be better if I could find a job.”

When we both finish pissing, we continue to stand there with our dicks hanging out. I am peering over at his cock and he is looking at mine. We’re stroking away and growing boners while admiring each other's cock.

Dave has a fine, cut cock and it has now grown to about seven inches long. It is thick with a beautiful broad head and a prominent blue vein running down the center. He’s also pulled his nut sack out of his pants and it is formidable.

There is pre-cum leaking from his slit and he rubs his thumb over his cock head several times to lube it up good. I am just about to reach over and latch onto his wonderful pecker when another guy enters the washroom. What a bummer!

We both zip up and go to the sinks to wash our horny hands. When we’re climbing the steps to street level, he reaches into his pocket and extracts his wallet.

He pulls out one of his business cards, hands it to me and says, "Phone me Monday morning. Maybe I have a job for you."

"Hey, that's awesome man,” I say. “Thanks a lot."

~~~~

Monday morning I call the number on Dave's business card. It turns out he's the construction manager for United Grain Growers. A woman answers, connects me with Dave and he invites me to their office for an interview.

I take the bus and arrive about nine-thirty. The receptionist shows me into his office. Dave is all business and does not mention our washroom encounter. He takes out an employment application form and starts asking me questions.

When he’s done, he tells me about the job. UGG are building an elevator and two annexes in Lincoln, about a three-hour drive away. He has an opening for me if I am interested. He is picking up supplies today and leaving first thing Tuesday morning. I can catch a ride with him. The hours are long but the pay is very good. I accept the job and he gives me a list of what clothes to pack. He says he will loan me steel-toed boots, a hammer, gloves, tool belt and a hard hat.

Tuesday morning at six, he picks me up in his three-ton truck. It’s not a very busy road and, about ten miles out, he bluntly asks, "Feel like sucking some cock?"

I'm not at all shocked. I figured something horny would happen. “Sure,” I say, “but how do we manage that."

"Grab the wheel and steer."

I move over and reach for the wheel. He unbuckles and unzips his jeans, lifts his ass off the seat and lowers them before he adjusts the seat backward so there is room for me to get my head between the steering wheel and him.

He resumes steering the truck, spreads his legs and says, "There you go, have at it. Make sure you swallow every drop when I cum. I don't want cum stains on the truck seat.”

I get on my knees and I stroke his pecker and fondle his nuts. Holding his cock at its base, I lick all around his cock head. His thick cock starts to grow and I put the head into my mouth and suck. Soon it reaches its full length of around seven inches. It is not only long but is wonderfully thick, all the way up his shaft from the base to the tip.

It is a mouthful, a very pleasant mouthful. My mouth is stretched accommodating his fullness. I think Dave is enjoying it as I hear him moaning and gasping with my ministrations. I bob up and down and apply as much sucking pressure as I can. I lick back and forth along the thick blue vein which runs the length of his cock and his breathing quickens. He is getting close to cumming.

His hips thrust up and down on the seat and he lets out a big, “Ahhhh," when his juices flood my mouth and throat. I swallow it all and continue licking and sucking until his cock goes limp.

I scramble back onto my seat and steer the truck again while he pulls up his jeans. "Thanks, I needed that,” he says, zipping up. “You can never tell anybody about this, okay? My wife can never find out."

"Fine by me.” I smile. “I'll never tell."

I nap for half an hour while Dave continues to drive.

Dave has a room at the Lincoln hotel. At the site, there are two bunkhouses for sleeping and a cookhouse/shower bunkhouse. I have the tools borrowed from Dave’ but, if I want to continue working for him, I'll need my own equipment after this job.

I find the work hard but not too difficult. I can hammer spikes and climb up and down ladders all day.

However, my relationship with the other guys is incredibly poor. They think I get preferred treatment from Dave. When Dave is not around, they call me, "Foreman's pet." Clearly, I do not fit in. So, I do my work and stay out of their way, keeping my mouth shut.

KitanaJames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KitanaJames



One guy, a thirty-year-old named Fred, has taken a huge dislike to me. He bullies me constantly. The first night, when am leaving the lone shower stall, he is entering and says, "Hey boy, if I get you alone someday, I’m going to fuck that sweet ass of yours so hard you won't be able to sit down for a week.”

He’s a scary guy!

The others are not as bad but they have been together as a team for so long, there is no chance in hell that I'll ever be accepted as one of them. Sleeping in a bunkhouse should have been enjoyable as we are all young studs but the atmosphere is mostly subdued with no tom-foolery and no opportunities for sex play.

I caught the occasional glimpse of a dick or two but I made sure nobody saw me looking. I can't imagine the consequences if they caught me staring at a guy's cock.

One night I went for a walk before hitting the sack. I saw the cook taking a leak behind the cookhouse. He was very well hung but again he was a sombre guy and very unfriendly. None of these guys would make a living in public relations.

So, it’s a gruesome week and I am grateful when Saturday arrives. I again ride in the truck with Dave and we repeat our Tuesday morning activity. But he has not showered after working all day and I find that his cock is sweaty, smells like piss and is very unpleasant in my mouth. Once my saliva has washed his cock from the base to the tip, I suck with relish.

Dave is a sweet guy and I want him to be happy. When he cums he has a huge load, a five-day load. His jizz seems thicker and saltier too. Even with the larger load, I manage to swallow it all. He seems happy and content and says, "Thanks, that was a great blowjob, Bobby."

Unfortunately for me, he does not offer to switch places. That’s a bummer as I am horny as hell. Maybe, he doesn't want me driving his truck!

When I am sitting in the passenger seat, I start stroking my cock through my pants. It’s as hard as rock and I ask him, "Is it okay if I jerk off?"

"No problem,” he smiles. “Go for it.”

I unzip, pull out my cock and begin pumping. Dave glances over and says, "You have one fine, fine dick. Did any of the guys offer to suck it for you?"

“No," I answer. "I kept to myself pretty much."

"Scoot over here. I want to feel your cock."

I move over and he wraps his right hand around my cock. He steers with his left hand while moving his right fist up and down my boner. My cock head is dripping wet and my foreskin slides back and forth over my glans as he strokes me. Pre-cum is oozing out and Dave rubs his thumb over my knob, massaging it with my juices.

My cock head is very sensitive and I nearly cum with the sensation. He takes his hand away and lifts it up to his face. He sniffs his thumb first and then licks off my juices. He shivers and says, "Sorry Bobby, not my cup of tea. Never have liked the cum taste. Sorry about that."

"No problem." What else am I to say? I am horny, not stupid!

He resumes pumping my cock with his fist. "I want to jerk you off, though. Have you got a handkerchief to go off in?"

I reach into my back pocket and pull out my hankie.

I feel the pressure building in my balls; my cock is about to explode. I place the hankie over the tip of my cock. Dave keeps pumping. My hips lift up off the seat as I cum. Dave removes his hand. I finish up squeezing every drop out of my dick into the hankie. I wipe off the tip and put my cock back in my pants.

"Wow, you had a big load."

"It looked like a week's worth to me." I chuckle and Dave laughs too.

I ball up the hankie, lower the window and toss it in the ditch.

For now, Dave is happy and content. That all changes though when we reach the city. I tell him that I will not be going back to the job site. I try to explain that it has nothing to do with working for him or the work itself.

"Your guys know each other very well. They are well established in their routines and habits and have no room for a rookie teenage newcomer like me."

He is very unhappy and I don't know what I can say to placate him. I sure cannot tell him that his guys are a bunch of dorks and assholes. I thank him for the work and explain that I am unhappy that it didn't work out because he is a such a great guy.

"Not only that, you have a sweet dick!"

He laughs at that and seems mollified. He shakes my hand and says, "I'll mail your pay. Good luck to you Bobby, you're a terrific young guy."

"Thanks." I get out of the truck and he drives away.

~~~~

Over the years, I ran into Dave occasionally. We always greeted one another warmly, shook hands and had a friendly discussion. We never got together for any action and we never let on that there was ever anything going on between us.

He passed away about ten years ago. I am pleased that he had a long and happy life. He was survived by his wife, two daughters and six grandchildren. Rest in peace, sweet guy.

=======

My sincere thanks to JWren for all the editing assistance.

Published 
Written by bobapple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments