Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coming Out In Fantasy

"David pushes himself to acknowledge his desires and gets more than he was expecting."

35
18 Comments 18
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Giving in to his desire to have sex with another man, David visits an LGBTQ nightclub."

David ran to catch the door that was being held open for him by a good-looking man who looked to be in his mid-thirties.  “Thanks, bro,” he said with a smile as he stepped through the door and out of the rain. As he brushed the raindrops off of his sport jacket, he tuned into the heavy bass beat coming from the club. 

He could feel the vibrations and smiled to himself; he’d finally grown a big enough pair of balls to face the desires within him.  He was standing inside the most prominent LGBTQ club in town, Fantasy.  At twenty-eight, he found himself feeling truly incomplete in his life, and he had realized that his desires sexually extended beyond the straight life he was living. 

It was Friday night, and he had decided that he would explore the world of homosexuality first hand.  He needed to free himself and see if he could find completeness as a gay man…everything in his being was crying to make this move.

He followed a nice couple up to pay his cover.  Both women were pretty, but one had a less feminine look to her, such a cute couple, he smiled to himself as they held each other, making out while in line.  After paying the cover, he made his way to the bar. 

At 7:00 pm, it was still early and the club was nowhere near full like it would be later.  As he settled into his barstool, he admired the ass of the bartender as she was bent over getting ice out of the machine.  Five-inch heels, fishnet stockings, and ass cheeks poking out from the bottom of a very short mini skirt. Just as he was about to avert his lusty gaze at this woman’s ass, he saw that “she” was packing some balls and a cock.  Fuck that’s hot, he thought to himself.  Instantly his cock began to grow. 

The panties “she” was wearing were having a hard time holding in the impressive-sized cock and balls.  The bartender stood up and turned around, long pink hair cascaded down halfway over her breasts.  Her shirt was a pink t-shirt cut just below her full breasts and read:

The answer is YES, what is your request?

The nipples atop her lovely silicon breasts were sticking out through the material.  Her belly button was pierced with a jeweled stud.  David could see a bulge in her miniskirt caused by the half-hard cock.

“Hi, what can I get you?” she asked.

“Uh, well, I’d like a vodka tonic,” he replied.  “You’re stunningly hot,” he complimented her. “Tell me about your shirt, please, what’s that all about?”

“Oh, it’s full moon, so I am required to do what anyone asks me to do,” she answered.  “What would you like me to do to you or um for you...” she asked coyly.

“Wow, anything?” he asked.  “So I could say, ask you to let me fuck you and you’d let me?” he pushed.

“Oh, fuck yes hon, your gorgeous,” she said as she came around the bar and gave him a kiss.  “Mmm, come here with me, if you’re serious,” she said pointing to a booth behind them.  “I’m Chanel,” she told him.

Wow, do I really want to do this? he thought to himself.  Why not, you came here to embrace your obsession with cock, here’s your chance, he thought.

“Hi Chanel,” he said as she turned to him, lifted her skirt, and lowered her white panties, exposing a huge cock.  She was shaved completely. 

“Hi,” he replied as she turned away and lay over the table of the booth, pushing her ass out to him.  He smiled at the jeweled but plug in her ass. 

“You like?” she asked with a smile looking over her shoulder.  “If you’re going to fuck me, you need to pull this out,” she informed him.  “After you cum, you’ll need to put it back in quickly, I’m collecting cum tonight, you’re number three,” she smiled.

“Fuck! That is so fucking hot,” David said as he grabbed his achingly hard cock.  With trembling hands, he reached and slipped his fingers around the knob and gently pulled on the plug, beginning to remove it.

“Oh fuck,” Chanel hissed, “I love it when a guy pulls my plug out, I feel like such a dirty girl,” she whispered. “Oh, I love it when my asshole starts to close,” she moaned as the plug left her asshole.

David held the plug in his hand, and before thinking about it, he put the plug all the way in his mouth, cleaning it completely of Chanel’s ass along with the residue cum from her two previous fucks.  He set the plug on the table next to Chanel and pulled his cock out of his pants through his zipper.  He grabbed her hips and placed his cock head on the slightly gaping, cum covered asshole, and slowly pushed into his sissy fuck.  “Oh my god, your ass feels so good,” he moaned as his balls pushed against the shaved pair of Chanel. “My first time fucking someone with a cock, so hot,” he said in a whisper as he began to pick up pace and piston his cock in and out of her asshole.

“Oh Hon, just fuck me hard,” she pleaded…  “Make my asshole burn, I love it that way, fuck me!” she yelled as David started to really thrash her.

David moaned loudly as his balls began to tighten up.  He was finally letting his gay fly, finally.  He couldn’t believe how complete he felt with his cock buried balls deep inside someone with a cock… “Fuck!,” he yelled as his balls released and began to pump his cum into Chanel’s cum filled asshole.

“Oh, yes Hon, fill me up Daddy,” she cooed.

“Well baby, looks like you’ve made another friend,” David heard coming from behind him.

“Oh, yes Daddy!  I’m filling my asshole with cum, just like you told me to do, Daddy,” Chanel answered looking over her shoulder.  “This is David, Daddy, he’s number three for the night!” she said proudly.

David looked over his shoulder, “Um, hello, I’m David, pleased to meet you,” he said wondering if he was about to have a problem.

“David, I’m Charlie, I own this place, good to meet you,” he replied reaching to shake David’s hand.  David shook his hand, his cock still buried inside Chanel’s tight ass.

“David, Hon, make sure you push the plug back into my ass when you pull out, don’t want any to slip out,” she purred.

David grabbed the plug and held it close to Chanel’s asshole, he then pulled out and quickly pushed it back into her eliciting a sexy guttural moan.  “There, all back in place,” he said, patting Chanel’s ass, rubbing her balls, and giving her cock a few strokes as it hung heavy between her legs.  “Fucking amazing, thank you for being my first gay experience, I truly enjoyed you,” he said.  He stepped back and tucked himself back in his pants and turned to Daddy, as Chanel had called him.

“Thank you, sir, for allowing me to fuck Chanel, this is a very big thing for me,” He told Daddy. “I can’t put to words how right this feels to me.”

EvaMoony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMoony

“Well, I am glad you chose tonight, and my establishment to cross over, to come home, with,” Daddy smiled.  “Can we talk, son?” he asked the newly gay David. 

“It is full moon tonight,” he continued.  “We always have an anything goes celebration on full moon,” he said.

David was curious to know more, “Really, a celebration?”

“Yes, it is on our basement floor,” Daddy told him.  “We call the lower level our play dungeon, and tonight, it will be in full swing,” he said proudly.  “I would like to make you an offer,” he smiled at David.

“Um, what kind of offer, sir?” he asked.

“I’d like to make you my special guest since you’ve embraced your gay desires,” he said.  “But I have some conditions,” he added.

“Conditions?” David asked raising an eyebrow.

“Yes, for tonight, you will do what I say, whatever I tell you to do, you will comply, much like my sissy pet here, she is going be full of cum by the end of the night, isn’t that sexy?” he smiled and looked at Chanel. 

“Thank you, Daddy,” Chanel blushed.

“Wow, I’m intrigued, but I’m not sure,” David said to Daddy.

“Well, it will be only for tonight unless you decide you want to continue to be my submissive pet,” Daddy said.  “It will give you a great chance to further indulge your desire to immerse yourself in the gay life, what do you say?”

David was thrilled and terrified at the same time.  After a moment or two of pondering this kinky offer, he looked Daddy in the eyes, “I’ll do it, he said, I’m a bit scared, but my heart is racing with this opportunity,” he smiled at Daddy.  “Will you make sure I am safe?” he asked.

“Yes, I will make sure you only get what you’re looking for,” Daddy assured him.  “Now, come with me,” he said as he held out his hand. 

David eagerly grabbed Daddy’s hand and welcomed the kiss that Daddy planted on his lips.  He moaned when Daddy pushed his tongue into his mouth and began to move it over and around David’s.  He swooned in his arms, feeling the love Daddy was showing him.

David was slightly disappointed when Daddy broke the kiss.  “Come with me, pet,” he told David, we need to get you ready.

******

Thirty minutes later, David pulled two handfuls of sheets into a ball into his palms as Daddy was thrusting his huge cock in and out of his ass.  Daddy had taken him upstairs to his private suite where David had given his first blowjob ever which he enjoyed immensely.  He had cradled Daddy’s balls as he pushed his cock deep into his throat.  He’d even slipped two fingers deep into Daddy’s asshole as Daddy fucked his throat.  Now, Daddy was hammering his virgin asshole wildly.  The initial pain had given away to a kind of euphoria.  Never had David imagined being fucked like this would be so amazing.  His cock was steadily dripping precum and even cum as Daddy was stretching him out. 

Daddy grunted loudly, “get ready pet,” he groaned as his balls started releasing his cum into David’s ass. 

“Oh fuck, oh my god,” David moaned, feeling the hot seed enter his bowels.  The sensation was too much and he joined Daddy and came all over the bed…more cum than he’d ever released.  “Oh, Daddy, thank you,” he whispered, smiling happily at how his decision had brought him here, being fucked and cumming with another man.

 

******

An hour later, David stood in front of a full-length mirror.  He could not really get his mind around what he was seeing, but his cock was achingly hard again as he took in his outfit. 

He wore a harness around his shoulders and chest that was really just a series of half-inch leather straps that joined around a metal ring in the middle of his sternum.

He also wore a series of straps around his waist that ran through his legs.  His cock and balls were lifted and presented for public viewing and he assumed access.

His hair had mousse in it and it was spiked

The final touch was the leather collar that was around his neck.  He smiled, he was so pleased and unbelievably happy.  Daddy walked behind David reaching around and clipping a leash into the ring at the front of the collar.  He smiled and looked into David’s eyes through the mirror. 

“Ready?” he asked David as he gently stroked his cock, rubbing his ass gently with his other hand.  “Ready for me to take you over the top?”

“Oh, yes, Daddy, I’m ready,” David purred.  “I am at your mercy, I will do anything you say,” he smiled.

“Good boy,” Daddy said as he kissed David’s shoulder, pushing two fingers deep into his asshole.  “Good boy.”

Daddy led David down the stairs to the play dungeon by the leash.  David looked at the floor and did not make eye contact with anyone as Daddy had instructed.  His erect cock swayed a bit as he walked. His balls were pushed tightly together by the harness.  Daddy had pushed a large butt plug into his ass; he was focusing on the way the plug felt, he knew precum was running out of the end of his cock.

As they entered the dungeon, David was amazed at the kink he was seeing.  He saw a man strapped to a bench with a line of three or four guys waiting to fuck him after the big black man that was fucking him was done.  Women and men alike were being led around naked by leashes.  On one side of the room, a woman was lying in a rubber swimming pool as men and women pissed all over her.

David heard a loud crack and turned his head.  A woman and man, a couple he presumed, were tied with their arms raised to the ceiling and both were being whipped by a huge man with a leather hood over his head.

“I’m home,” he said out loud.  “Home.”

 

******

The sun hit David’s face as it crept across the room the following morning.  He slowly opened his eyes and moved to get off the bed.  He winced at the pain from his body.  He lay back down and began to remember the night before.  First, his throat hurt and he could smell cum on his own breath.  He remembered sucking half a dozen men at Daddy’s orders.  Then he smiled as the burning pain from his asshole hit him.  “Fuck, how many men fucked me?” he wondered out loud. 

“Don’t forget the Mistress that rammed her twelve-inch cock up your ass,” Daddy chuckled as he leaned over and gave David a good morning kiss. “You turned into quite the slut,” he said proudly to David.  “After I gave you that ecstasy, you went completely crazy,” he continued. “I think you are completely out of the closet now, baby,” he smiled as he kissed and hugged David sensuously.  “Hell, you fucked every asshole you could get your dick into, even a couple of lesbians let you take their ass.  I think you’re done with pussy, but we will have to see.”

“I don’t remember it all, but my back hurts Daddy,” he said.  “What happened there?” he asked.

“I had you bound and whipped,” Daddy told him.  “Consider it an initiation into the lifestyle,” he chuckled.  “Before you get upset, you need to know that you came when the whip hit you the first time,” he smiled.

“My Daddy, I love you…”

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments