Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Club Life

"Skull fucked at the club"

6
0 Comments 0
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words

2:45am

It's finally kicked in. That remix goes off at this hour, the bass throbs inside your whole body.

As the door closes behind you when you enter the bathroom, the sound becomes muffled and the throbbing inside you stops. You suddenly feel light, cold, exposed. The lights are suddenly solid, there is no more flashing, probing pulsating light. Go into the stall and just sit for a little while.

Light a cigarette. 

He won't be long...

The opening notes of Tainted Love start playing, seconds before the door to the bathroom opens. 

He is here. Your shirt comes off and you are ready for him.

The door opens, he hands you a beer as he slides in and closes the door. He has his zip down, revealing his big black cock before you even have a chance to bring the bottle to your lips. He stands before you waiting for you to have that first drink before you wrap your lips around his cock. 

Drink deep...

You are stroking the shaft of his hardening cock, gently running your fingers from the base, near his taut and full balls, to the glistening, precum covered head. The flaccid dick begins to rise as it hardens. It twitches as it throbs into what must surely be its fully erect state. You have to flick your tongue across the slit and take in that rush of precum. Your tongue flicks all around the knob to wet it before you allow your lips to slide over it to suck out all the juice. The precum pours out into you, mixing with your now salivating mouth to lube you up for the soon to begin throat fucking.

His cock is now even harder and standing proud - you feel it pulsate as he squeezes more precum into your mouth.

Swallow it to lube up your throat. You are still salivating. You are going to need it.

You pull his black cock out of your mouth and stroke it longer and harder, wanking more gems of juice to the surface. Take a little drink of beer and keep some in your mouth. Slide his cock all the way in your mouth, letting it penetrate the cold, foamy beer. It drives him wild, he shudders. His cock shudders with him. He puts his bottle down on the top of the toilet. He needs both hands to hold your head where it is.

This guy drools a lot of precum out of his cock. You are tickling his balls as his hard cock slides in as far as it will go. Precum and frothy beer bubble out of your nose... just a little at first...

It dribbles out over the shaft of his cock and down your chin. You need to swallow it all.

You suck back on his cock like you would suck on a straw. As you suck you need to open your throat and gulp it all down. Suck. Swallow. Suck, swallow, etc.

He begins thrusting his cock in with your sucks, out with your swallows. In with your sucks. Out with your swallows. Juice is still dribbling out of your mouth. You pull your own rock hard cock out of your jock. Wipe some of that spit and lube your own cock up.

You're a cock slut. You are so horny to suck this hot hard, big black cock that you cum within at least only eight strokes. You shoot a huge load into your hand, it dribbles out of your cock head like lava and flows over your fingers and down your balls. It drips into your jock strap - you'll feel the cold wet spot on your balls when you get dressed later. You pull his cock out again and stroke it with your cum covered hand, lubing it up again. He doesn't even know you have cum. You are now cleaning it all up off his cock. You suck, swallow. Suck. Swallow...

He manoeuvres you off the toilet, pushing you to your knees, back and head pressed against the wall. He is ready to give it to you. He thrusts his cock back into your mouth, pulling it out and pushing back in. His thrusting is getting more and more fast, he has his hands firmly on your face to hold your head in the right position for him to deliver his white hot, but big and black shaft down your throat. He is in tune with your mouths sucking motion and the feeling of your throat constricting as you swallow and gulp down the spit and sticky cock juice in the back of your throat.

His slow strokes return, you think he is about to explode. But he pushes his cock slowly back into you all the way to the balls. You open your throat and try to breathe through your nose, but there is too much precum in your throat.

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams

You try to suck it down your throat and, at the same time, you try to take a breathe. His sticky pre seed drops out of your nose and coats his pubes, running down around his balls and onto your chin and chest again. You are covered in spit and his juice. He pushes in and out just a little, giving you time to breathe though your mouth and regain your control. You wanna be a good cock slut for this stud. And you know he loves fucking your mouth and throat! He pushes it all the way in again and holds it there... You gag a little, and he loves how that feels on his shaft and knob. He squeezes his cock muscles again and you feel his knob pulsate in your throat again. You have control this time. He is pleased...

He steps back, while still holding your head and dragging you forward to meet his hard cock. His fingers grab hold of your hair and he pulls your head back and forth, off and onto his cock, again and again and again.

You feel so sexy! Your cock is twitching and throbbing, getting rock hard again!

You open your mouth as wide as it can go. He is literally impaling you into his rock hard cock. It seems to have gotten bigger as he fucks your face. You allow your head and neck go limp and he uses your face like a flesh light. It is literally the best face fucking you have ever had!

He pulls you off his cock, grabbing your shoulder and roughly pulling you to your feet. 'Kiss me, share my cum with me' he tells you in his deep, husky voice. You open your mouth and he pressed his fat lips against yours, forcing his tongue into your mouth, licking every surface. 'Mmmmmmmm, that tastes good baby', it's the last thing he says to you.

He pushes you back onto the toilet seat, handing you your beer. He wants you to drink more before he goes on. He wants that cool, foamy head that drove him wild already!

You take a gulp and he pushes into you eagerly. Beer spits out of your mouth around his cock. He pulls out and you take a little more.

Gently this time, he lets you open your mouth. The bubbles and froth coat his cock and he lets a moan escape his lips. You swallow, he begins thrusting again. He moans again and again, this time you know he is about to shoot!

And you are right...

He quivers as he pulls his cock half way out of your mouth, the head laying on your tongue as his cock spews the warm seed into you. One spurt... Two spurts... Three spurts... Three BIG spurts!

Suck as his cock pulsates and swallow straight away. You have to be in tune with his cock now, as he twitches each time his sperm shoots up his cock and into your mouth, you know it is time to swallow. You don't spill a drop, and as his load becomes less, your mouth allows his cock to slide right back into you and down your throat. Your throat constricts and milks the last drops of juice out of him. You are breathless, he leans against the wall above you and lets his cock slide out of your mouth. His fly is done up and his package tucked safely away and he leaves, giving you a big smile and a raise of the eyebrows in appreciation.

You drink deeply again as you wash the last of him down your throat. You drain the last of your beer, turning around to pick up his untouched beer as you leave the toilet. The bass fills the bathroom as he exits the bathroom and goes back into the club. Synth lines, melody and bass. Fade up and fade down. You wash your face before you follow him back into the room.

You dance. You finish your beer. Another guy starts dancing near you, flashing a seductive smile your way. His eyes are like saucers. His bare chest glistens with sweat. Your bodies come together, you grind against each other. He nuzzles your ear, his hard cock pressed against yours. You whisper to him 'get a couple of beers and meet me in the toilet. I'll leave the door unlocked and wait for you'

3:05am

As the door closes behind you when you enter the bathroom, the sound becomes muffled and the throbbing inside you stops. You suddenly feel light, cold, exposed. The lights are suddenly solid, there is no more flashing, probing pulsating light. Go into the stall and just sit for a little while.

Light a cigarette. 

He won't be long...

05/16.

Published 
Written by HairyCubAS
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors