Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught

"How it all began..."

30
13 Comments 13
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Mark and I were very much similar. Both in our mid-forties, married with medicare to non-existent sexual lives and what’s most important, bisexual. We’ve met initially through a friend of a friend from work. An occasional meeting for work turned into a more deliberate hangout.

We lived in the same city and shared more than a few interests. We became friends a few months into it, sharing more and more time together. We even bought a membership in the same gym, although it was not conveniently located for neither of us, had a couple of double date-dinners with our wives, which seem to head it off as well.  It was not uncommon for us to go see each other randomly for this or the other, watch a game, go grab a few beers or work out. 

During one of those meets, that was heavily lubricated with some bourbon, our usual conversation turned to sex. Here as well, we found, we shared a lot of commonalities.  We were both a bit frustrated with our sex lives, but not to the point of looking for something outside of our well-established marriages, frustrated non the less.

Thanks to a heavy dose of bourbon, probably, we both expressed our curiosity in sex with men. I admitted to having some degree of expertise due to my wild years of college and some extensive experimentation, Mark admitted to naught. On that first night, one thing led to another. We watched some porn together and jerked off together but not each other.

Over the following months, things progressed much, much further. We established a relationship with very particular benefits. We tried to be very careful not to expose anything to our wives, but our meetings, more often than not, consisted of prolonged sexual encounters. In the initial experimentation phase, we learned that we both were versatile, very convenient, and that we both really, really enjoyed each other's cocks and asses. 

Live was good, better than ever before. Work was great and our frustrating sex lives with the wives were actually going pretty well, because well if either one of us got a cold shoulder, the relief was only a phone call away. We discovered that we both enjoyed a little dangerous aspect of our newfound excitement. It was having public sex.

We did each other in various places, daring each other every time to take it a step further. The dark parking lot was only sufficient for about three times, gym lockers and shower stall was always a good place. Then a random elevator, a car ride, men's room in a restaurant during a double date. Great material for another story. 

One Saturday afternoon marked called me:

“Come over,” he said, ”Susan is going shopping and will be gone the whole afternoon. I could use your ass right about now.”

“I’ll be over in thirty minutes,” I responded, eager as usual for some afternoon delight.

“Honey, I'm going to Mark's to watch a game,” I yelled to my wife on the way out of the door

“Have fun,” she yelled back without lifting her eyes from the book.

'Oh, I will,' I thought to myself as I jumped in the car and sped over to Mark's place. On the dot, I rang his doorbell and he opened immediately as if he was just waiting by the door. He was buck naked. Even in his mid-forties, Mark had a great body, largely due to his early days as a high school football player and hours we spend in the gym together. His eight-inch cock was already hard. I walked in and we started to kiss as he was closing the door. Like horny teenagers, we walked to his couch, kissing, touching, and undressing as we went. 

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

“God, I need some cock and ass,” he said sitting down. I sat on his lap, naked, and with a raging hard-on, we continued to make out. Our cocks rubbing against each other made us even hornier. I stood up on the couch with my cock right in his face. He grabbed it and started to lick it slowly. I moaned loudly.

“Suck it,” I commended. Mark did not need to be told twice. He took my entire eight-inch cock into his mouth at once. Thanks to many sessions together we both were able to deep-throat on command.  He grabbed my ass and pulled it closer to him, swallowing my cock whole. I grabbed his head and started to face fuck him with animalistic rage. I needed some relief as well after not getting any from my wife in the past week.

I fucked his willing mouth fast, hard, and deep. His hands were squeezing my ass and pulling me closer to him in a quick rhythm. Suddenly, I felt his finger slipped in my ass, then another and then another.

“MMMMM, fuck yeah,” I moaned loudly, “ I'm gonna fuck your face so hard you won't be able to talk for a week,” I almost yelled as I continued my assault on his mouth. His response was only a loud moan and rhythmic finger fucking of my ass. I was getting impatient and closer to an orgasm. Between his willing mouth and large fingers in my ass, I knew I was going to shoot my load soon.

“I'm cumming,” I yelled out as I pulled my cock out spraying my seed all over his face and chest.

“Ooohhhh, yeah,” was his only response. I leaned over and started to kiss him hard and deep. My cum was now all over both of our faces. I lowered myself on his massive cock. He guided his rod into my hungry ass.

“Oh yes, John, that’s right let me fuck your sweet ass hard and deep.” 

“You better fuck it good,” I paused as he entered me. I kept going lower and lower until I was impaled fully on his eight-inch monster. 

“Fuck me good, Mark, fuck me hard, give it to me deep and fast,” I moaned louder and louder as the pleasure of having a giant cock in my ass overtook me. Mark needed no encouragement, he shoved his cock as deep as he could and I began to ride him for what he was worth. He grabbed my ass tight and was thrusting in and out to meet my hungry ass. We must have looked like two sex-starved middle-aged men, like two hungry teenagers that just found how much pleasure sex can be. 

“Fuck it, Mark, fuck me, harder,” I pinched his nipples.

“Your ass is tight John, I'm going to rip you open,” he slapped my ass hard. “ Ride me, faster,” he yelled.

I brought my knees up and slammed my ass down harder and harder. I wanted him to fuck me deep and hard.

“Harder you fuck, fuck me like you mean it,” I kissed him and bit his lip. He hissed and slapped my ass even harder.

“MMMMMM, yes, more, harder, harder,” I was yelling. “Fuck me. “

Mark was concentrating on ramming his tool as fast and as deep as he could, I threw my head back. It felt great having his cock in my ass, being used, fucked, hard, and deep. I loved having sex with Mark, it was always raw, and rough and so fulfilling. I rode his cock like there was no tomorrow.

“I'm going to cum,” he yelled out. I lowered my head and sucked on his nipple. He grabbed my ass tight and shot his enormous load in my ass.

We both yelled out, ”Fucuuuuuuuckkkk,” and stayed like that. His cum was still filling my ass. My cum still on both our faces, we kissed deeply. 

“Honey, I'm home,” we heard suddenly, ”Whose pants are these?”

Susan came into the room holding my pants in her hands.

TO BE CONTINUED.

 

Published 
Written by johnlastik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments