Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

bookstore pick-up

4
3 Comments 3
18.6k Views 18.6k
288 words 288 words
   I woke up from a mid-day nap quite horny. I decided to go to the local bookstore hoping maybe to get picked up. I gazed around and noticed a medium built man occasionally looking my way. We both moved closer and talked a bit and decided to go back to his place for some drinks. I, of course, was thinking of drinking some warm, tasty loads of cum. The man's home was very nice. He gave me a glass of red wine and we sat down on his couch. He moved in closer and started slowly kissing me. I was getting very hard. As he continued kissing me, I started roaming my hands closer and closer to his also hard shift. We then both started to undress each other. He then stradled me on the couch rubbing his precum on my belly while his tongue wandered around my ears and neck. That was enough. I flipped him around, laid him down on his back and started my cum swallowing quest. Little by little, he delivered more and more precum in my mouth. He finally started moaning so much I knew his load was about ready to explode. That it did . Wow. I kept sucking and swallowing and continued as he kept shooting shot after shot of warm cum down my ever so willing throat. After about a minute or so, I then put him on the floor and penetrated him with my ever so ready precummed cock. It was so fine as his ass invited me to pump and pump I did, faster and faster until I could not hold my load anymore. Shot after shot did I shoot until I tired out. Boy, did I enjoy that.
Published 
Written by ufu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments