Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bi Summer Secrets

"Secret blowjob in the woods"

19
7 Comments 7
17.9k Views 17.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Indicator clicking, I made the final turn down his road to the address he had texted me. I had a smile on my face for the entire journey; radio turned up loud, singing all the way in the summer sunshine as I drove to the address of the gorgeous boy I'd met only a couple of weeks ago.

I was introduced to Adam at a party by my girlfriend. They had been friends for a few years and so she was keen to show me off. We’d been dating for six months and things were okay... Well, I mean she’s a great girl but my mind was wandering to thoughts of getting close with a member of the male gender. It’s one of bisexuals' little problems, you always want the ‘other thing’. That, or I’m greedy!

So when I met the very openly gay Adam, my dirty mind instantly began racing. We spent a lot of time together that night getting to know each other. He was very sweet; 5’10, light brown hair pushed up into a soft quiff, slim and toned. He had a lot of style and was totally my type! We had a good time talking and I ensured I flirted at every given opportunity - whenever my girlfriend wasn’t around! We swapped numbers so we could stay in touch but I never expected just what might follow!

I pulled onto his driveway and the nerves hit me. Adam and I had been texting since we met. What started out as harmless flirting had turned into some very naughty conversations. I’d got myself off a number of times while we fantasised over what might happen if the two of us saw each other again. Today was that day! We were going to see each other again. I was trembling slightly as I walked to his door and reached for the bell; but when the door swung open and I saw his gorgeous smile I forgot all about my concerns... and my girlfriend!

‘Hey,’ Adam greeted me as we embraced. I’d missed his soft voice. This was the first time we’d hugged and I felt something stirring inside me as we touched. Today was going to be a good day no matter what.

Adam led me into his back garden where he’d been relaxing. We sat together in his hammock, laying side by side in the sunshine, feet dangling over the edge. He swung his legs to gently rock us as we talked. I don’t remember much of the conversation; I was in my own little world, gazing into his eyes, occasionally switching my focus to his lips, watching their movements as they formed each word. All I wanted to do was kiss him!

‘So what do you think, up for some fun?’ I snapped back to reality - that wasn’t a sentence I was going to miss! Especially when it was accompanied by his finger tips tracing a line up the inside of my thigh.

I chose not to vocalise my response but instead give into my desires and discover exactly what his lips felt like on mine. I stroked his cheek as my hand moved towards the back of his head, pulling his face towards mine. Our lips locked and we kissed, softly but intense. It felt so different to kissing a girl. The tips of our tongues danced together as we snogged in the sunshine.

Our hands explored each other’s bodies. I adored Adam’s slim frame, his abs felt so flat and tight under his shirt, I couldn’t wait to see what was underneath. Just as I was getting carried away he broke the kiss, pushing me back gently.

‘We have to stop.’ He breathed, clearly enjoying himself; I knew he didn’t mean it.

‘Don’t pretend you’ve found your morals,’ I replied cheekily, ‘We’ve gone too far for that already.’

‘It’s not that... I won’t tell if you don’t.’ Thoughts of my girlfriend entered my head and left again immediately, I wasn’t about to deny myself this opportunity. Any guilt can be dealt with by future me. ‘It’s just...’ Adam continued, pointing towards his crotch, ‘I’m getting way too excited.’

I had been far too occupied with our kiss and his perfect torso to even consider his penis yet. His cock, however, had been busy too - busy getting rock hard! I had never seen such a bulge. There was a thick cylindrical shape in his knee length jean shorts that ran from his fly and stopped an inch or two short of the bottom of the leg.

‘Oh fuck!’ I exclaimed. My jaw dropped as I gazed at it, twitching by his thigh. I knew exactly what needed to be done to help his swelling but as he wanted to try and behave, I thought I’d have some fun teasing first.

I’d noticed a path leading into the woods at the back of his house. ‘How about we go for a walk, try and calm you down a little?’ I suggested.

We held hands and wandered into the woods. We walked slowly along the path, trying to make innocent conversation again as a cool breeze blew through the trees.

AlmazSky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlmazSky

I hoped this wouldn’t turn the temperature down too much on the fun we’d started.

A few hundred yards later, Adam stopped and pulled me close. ‘I can’t take this anymore,’ he admitted, kissing me once more. ‘I have to have you.’ I couldn’t deny him, it felt so right.

We’d passed a couple of dog walkers on our stroll and the risk of being caught with a boy only added to the thrill. I felt his bulge throb against my thigh as we kissed. This boy wanted me and I had denied him, and myself, the treat that was in his pants long enough. Grabbing his cock through his shorts I led him off the path into the trees to give us a little more privacy from potential passers by.

‘I want you,’ Adam breathed as I pushed him back against a tree, his hands reaching to undo my belt.

‘No, Adam!’ I pushed his hands away, dropping to my knees. ‘This is all about you, baby.’

I undid his button fly in one swift move and yanked down his shorts. His boxers came with them and gathered around his ankles. Adam’s monster cock sprung out of them, the tip slapping me in the chin before resting at a less than 90-degree angle, pointing slightly downwards. He was fully erect but the incredible size of the thing meant it couldn’t stand to attention like ‘lesser’ cocks.

Taking it in my hand I admired his erection. From a thick, dark, pubic bush protruded his thick, long shaft. It must have been as thick as my forearm and nine inches long. The biggest I had ever seen out of the realms of pornography; although porn is exactly what this felt like! I was in for a treat, I had to ensure I gave him one!

Gripping him firmly I pulled back the foreskin of his massive pale member, feeling the blood-engorged veins that were so visible along his shaft. I exposed his pink-red tip and it dripped with pre-cum, begging to be sucked.

So I went for it! Stretching my lips as wide as I could I wrapped them around the end of his cock, sucking the end and sliding my tongue over his slip, tasting his sweet fluid. With one hand on his thigh to steady myself, I stroked his cock up and down, my head bobbing as I began the blowjob.

Sucking cock made me feel so slutty and sexy. The bigger the cock, the hornier it got me and the hotter I felt. Adam’s was the biggest I had ever had in my mouth and he stretched my lips to their fullest. Coming up for air for a second I leant back a spat on the tip, spreading the self made lube over his erection. Stroking the full length of his hot cock I twisted as I reached the tip, making Adam moan.

But I was only denying myself as I gave him a handjob. I really needed to suck him and so took Adam straight back into my throat, this time forcing him as far down my throat as far as my gag reflex would allow. I held him there for a few seconds before pulling back, having choked on his dick. Wanking off his saliva covered shaft while I took in some air. I continued this process again and again, holding him in my throat for longer and long periods. I felt his excitement increase as he throbbed inside me.

Caught up in my horny, slutty state I proceeded to suck him hard, bobbing my head up and down, taking in as much of his huge cock as I could; slurping and popping as he fucked my face, the tip of his cock sliding past my lips and down my throat.

His balls tightened at the base of his shaft. Glancing up at his face I noticed his eyes were shut, his mouth open and he was panting. His visible enjoyment spurred me on to finish him well. My hand stroked his shaft once more, hard and fast this time. My lips wrapped around his tip as a sucked and swirled my tongue around the end.

Adam’s panting and moaning became increasing loud. He hadn’t spoken a word since I began pleasuring him and he didn’t need to start now. I knew what was about to happen.

‘Oh Adam, cum for me! Give me all of that sweet spunk baby.’ I allowed myself a quick break from my duties to entice him to orgasm before quickly returning to suck him as I so loved doing!

My words were all he needed to let him stop holding back and release his load into me. The tip of his dick swelled, forcing my mouth wider as his balls drained into me. Three big streams of spunk hit the back of my throat and I swallowed the thick, hot liquid straight down. Exactly the treat I needed.

I released him from my mouth and stroked his dick, ensuring I hadn’t left a drop inside his shaft. A fourth load flowed out the end, hitting my chin and dripping down onto the ground in front of me. I lapped up the sweet spunk that coated my hand and face and drank it down. I gazed up at Adam and smiled, just as content with my work as he was.

Published 
Written by drenchme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments