Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bathhouse Confessions Part 1

18
5 Comments 5
12.8k Views 12.8k
866 words 866 words

At this point, lust had completely consumed me. I needed dick and I needed it bad. I wanted to be the object of a man and I felt no shame in me feeling like that. I lubed up my asshole and prepared for penetration by stretching my ass with my nine inch Doc Johnson dildo. It felt so good having something phallic slide in and out of that lustful spot. In and out, in and out, until it became an effortless glide. I was ready and hoped the boys were ready too.

I opened my room door and assumed the position; placing my elbows down over the plush bed with my back to the door and my legs spread apart, all the while sticking my ass out for any and all to see. My exhibition was to imply that I was a cumdump open for business and no load would be refused. Whoever walked past my door could not help but take a moment’s glance at my beautiful round derrière. I felt my cock crave getting worse and embraced it. I planned on taking my poundings like a man and would not leave until my backside was flooded with the semen of men.

My dick began to harden just thinking about being penetrated as my lust continued its hold on my mind and body. There is nothing more arousing than a man’s erect cock and I wanted it in me as soon as possible. I wanted to feel its stiffness and savor its succulent width in my mouth. The men of the bathhouse began to take notice of my open door and some peeked their heads in to look upon the show I was permitting, but I still had no luck attaining my first dick of the night. I remember thinking to myself that maybe I ought to encourage them. Letting them know what they were missing out on, I picked up my dildo and began to fuck myself while my ass continued to face the doorway. In and out, in and out, my exhibition became more obscene as I slammed the makeshift dick into the deepest depths of my ass. It felt so good, but it definitely didn’t feel as good as what was to come.

I recall looking back and seeing an admirer as he stood in the doorway and watched me fuck myself. I could see the lust in his eyes; he clearly liked what he was observing. We made eye contact as I continued to slam my slippery ass with my dildo, but unfortunately, the man walked away. It’s okay, I thought to myself, he’ll be back.

SofiaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaTease

I never ceased to keep my hole open for the boys as I continued to fuck myself with that so wonderful object.

As expected, my admirer came back, this time sure of himself. With no hesitation, he walked into the room and closed the door behind him. Immediately he unwrapped his towel and revealed such a beautiful hard cock. I knew he would be back, there was no resisting my round ass and the lewd scene I displayed for him. I dropped to my knees putting his cock into my mouth and began to suck. His dick tasted so good. As I sucked, I reached down and started to play with my erect cock. After a few minutes of blissfully gliding my mouth back and forth on his pretty dick I began to taste a hint of pre-cum. I instantly stopped because I didn’t want him to cum so quickly, plus cum is not for my mouth, it’s for my ass.

I hopped off my knees quickly and commanded him to fuck me while I resumed my former position upon the plush bed. I lubed up my sphincter and his cock for good measure and anticipated the sensation I had been craving all night. He was a rude boy; didn’t even bother to enter gently. He thrust his big cock into my ass with one great heave and forced me to give out a loud yelp. Once his cock passed my sphincter, it slid into my ass with the greatest of ease since I had been opening myself up all night with my dildo. He didn’t hold anything back; giving me a heavy diet of rhythmic deep strokes. In and out, in and out; his penetrating blows quickly became lubricated glides.

It must have been too good for him because after a few minutes went by I began to hear him whimper. The stranger slowed his stroke to my backside and asked, “Can I cum in your ass?”

“Yes, give me that nut,” I responded.

After two hard and deep pumps, the man let out a lusty groan. He ended his lovely blows to my ass, pulled his dick out and rewrapped his towel around his waist.

“Thank you,” I said to him, although my thanks warranted no response from the stranger as he left the room. I pondered who would be next as I opened my door and assumed the position again. I had received one load and hoped many more were to come.

Published 
Written by NoSenseofShame
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments