Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Afternoon Blowjob

"Max craves a thick cock in his mouth… and gets it."

28
9 Comments 9
52.7k Views 52.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
I had never sucked a cock before. But I ached to have one in my mouth, to feel the heat pulsating from the head of a hot thick cock as I took it into my mouth.

Like many afternoons on the weekend, I sat in my living room with the window closed and my laptop hooked up to the computer. I surfed through an endless stream of material on the internet while masturbating furiously. Tumblr blogs about choking on cock? Check. Erotica about sucking cock? Check. Watching enthusiastic female cock suckers in porn? Check.

I stroked myself with maddening precision, alternating between slow firm strokes and rapid jerking, keeping myself aroused and on the edge of orgasm. Every cock I saw on the screen I imagined sliding down my throat. And every pair of balls? Well, I fantasized about licking and sucking those too.

As I went deeper into my headspace, I branched out into increasingly strange and out there fantasies. What would it be like to suck cock in a public restroom? What would it be like to vist a glory hole at an adult video store? Imagine how hot it would be to have an attractive, strong alpha male hold me down on his cock while he jizzed down my throat.

I could practically imagine the hot cum sliding down my throat. The thought of it pushed me over the edge of orgasm. Rope after rope of hot cum exploded from my cock as my head exploded in the stars of an orgasm. I put my hand out and caught as much of the cum on my hand as I could. As my orgasm subsided, I started at the cum in my hand.

Could I do it? This was where my play often stopped. That post-sex regret feeling would make me feel dirty, and I would quickly clean up and wash away the cum. I looked closer at the cum. What the fuck, I thought. This is what I want. I brought the hand to my mouth and quickly licked the cum up, swallowing it.

At that point something had changed in my mind. I had done it. And more importantly, I knew that this was what I wanted. I wanted to suck the cum out of another man's cock and swallow. My mind raced and my cock started to twitch again.

Cock sucker. Cum swallower. Cum Dumpster. Bitch. A hole to cum in. These thoughts raced through my mind as I imagined myself dropping to my knees in front of a thick cock. I decided that I would do it. I was going to go online and find myself a cock to suck on, and I was going to do it today. This afternoon.

I decided to post an ad on an internet website known for these sorts of things. I stroked myself as I wrote the ad, bringing the stiffness back to my cock. "21 yo male looking for a cock to suck," I wrote. "First time doing this. Looking for a thick pole to suck and service. Will swallow." I attached a picture of my mouth to the ad, posted it, and waited.

Within minutes I had a dozen responses.

"Are you still available?"

"Yo bro u suk my cok?"

Most were short one liners with terrible spelling, or pictures of overweight men. I couldn't imagine sucking them.

I spotted a response in my email titled, "On Your Knees, slut", by someone named Adam. I opened the ad to find a picture of his thick cock, which he claimed was seven inches. I quickly hammered out a response, telling him I would love to suck his cock, and asking where he would like to do it. After some emailing back and forth it was agreed that he would come over to my house, and I would suck him inside the doorway.

He instructed me to unlock the front door and wait on my knees in the hallway. He said that I was to wear my underwear and socks only, and be waiting with my hands behind my back, and my head looking down at the floor. When he entered I was not to look at him or make eye contact until he instructed me to. The thought of it was very erousing, and with nervous excitement I stripped down and knelt near the door.

I was stiff as a pole while I knelt by the door. My mind was racing. What would his cum taste like? Would I be any good at sucking cock? Was he going to let me suck the head, or just choke me on it? Would he be gentle because he knew it was my first time with a cock in my mouth? I didn't know the answers and it aroused me. I was at his mercy, and he was going to use my mouth however he saw fit in order to get off. My cock twitched.

The door handle turned and I heard the door creak open. The cool fall air rushed in, hitting my mostly exposed body. I heard him stride in. There I was on my knees, in his shadow. The door closed.

"You can look up now, cock sucker." I heard him step closer. "And open your mouth."

I looked up at him.

alaine_26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alaine_26

He was wearing brown loafers, a white t-shirt, blue jeans, and a thick brown belt. I could see the bulge in his pants. I could see the strength in his forearms. My heart started to race as I thought about what was happening. I was nervous, but intensly aroused.

"Well, what are you waiting? You said you wanted to suck cock in the ad. Now pull my cock out, and get it in your mouth."

I reached forward and fumbled with his belt, undoing it. Next the button on his jeans. Next the zipper. Thank god he wasn't wearing boxers, for at this point his thick cock sprung out. It looked just as hot as it did in the ad. It was thick, and long, about seven inches, with veins popping out of it like they do on a body builders arms. His balls were massive like walnuts. I could smell the musk, the scent of precum and sweat. I inhaled deeply trying to enjoy the smell of my first cock. I fucking loved it, and my cock twitched at the scent.

"Put it in your mouth, bitch," he commanded, "And don't take it out until I tell you to."

My strange internet man reinforced his words with actions - he put his hand on the back of my head, pulling my open mouth towards his dick. I was quivering with anticipation as I felt his hot wet pole slide into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the head, licking off his delicous precum. I looked him in the eyes while I swirled my tongue around the head, savouring the feeling of his cock in my mouth and the taste of his shaft.

"Fuck yeah. Just like that. Worship that dick. What a filthy little cock sucker," he gasped as I worked his cock. It was intensly satisfying to hear those words, as I knew I was doing a good job servicing him. Encouraged by his words I started to suck his cock in earnest, eagerly working my mouth up and down his shaft. I could only get three or four inches in before I felt an intese gag reflex, but I kept working his cock with my mouth. I swirled my tongue back and forth as I sucked, trying my best to please the cock I was serving. Eagerly I bobbed my head up and down on his cock, occasionally looking up to make eye contact with him.

I started to stroke the base of his cock with my hand, trying to match the stroking with the bobbing of my head. I could feel the veins of his cock with my tongue as I slid it back and forth along the base of his pole. What an amazing cock.

"Alright cock sucker, it's time for a good old fashioned face fucking," I felt his hand grab the back of my head, and the other hand wrap around my neck. He tilted my head back and looking at me menacingly he asked, "Are you ready to take it, whore?" He spat on my face as he said it.

I felt so degraded and used. The spit made me feel so filthy, like a cheap whore. And I fucking loved it. My cock twitched as he forced his dick into my mouth and started face fucking me. I gagged on his dick as he hit my gag reflex, every time at about four inches. It was such a struggle to take it - the back of my throat was starting to hurt, drool and spit were running out of my mouth. I worked my tongue as much as I could. His pace quickened, and he gripped the back of my head firmly, fucking my mouth like a piston.

"Take it you filthy little cock sucker."

He pulled his dick out and slapped my face with it. How you humiliating, but how exciting. He shoved his cock back in and kept fucking my mouth, both hands firmly gripping the back of my head.

"Alright cum dumpster, get ready to take my load," he gasped.

He pulled out and started stroking the shaft of his cock, keeping the head inside my mouth. Instinctively I swirled my tongue around the head.

"Don't swallow it till I tell you," he moaned as he shot spurt after spurt of his load into my mouth. It felt hot and salty, but boy was I happy to have his load in my mouth. I had earned it.

"Show it to me," I opened my mouth and showed him the load of cum he had just dumped there. "Swallow it cum dumpster."

Obediently, I closed my mouth and swallowed, savouring the taste of my first load as it slid down my throat.

"Well, I'm done. Thanks for the blowjob bitch." He zipped his pants up and turned for the door, "My name is Adam, by-the-way. If you want me to come back, I'm going to want your asshole."

After he left I sat there kneeling for several minutes, stroking my cock and feeling content. I had done it. Sucked a cock, swallowed the cum, and felt like a total submissive bitch, just like I imagined when I fantasized about it.

I had a new hobby.

I am Max the cum dumpster.

Published 
Written by MrMaxErotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments