Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adult Theatre Encounters

"Man to man action in an adult movie theatre."

56
8 Comments 8
3.3k Views 3.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words

My business meeting had finished early, I'd booked the last flight home and I had a few hours to kill. I knew exactly what I wanted and where in the city to find it.

The adult movie theatre was tucked away at the back of an adult store in a prostitute-lined back street. It was small, and its few rows of seats were long benches that looked like they'd once been church pews. In the gloom I could see there were several men sitting on the benches, some alone, some together. A man was sitting by himself near the end of a bench near the back of the theatre. I sat myself in the middle of that bench.

The movie was about two couples on a beach holiday together. I settled down and watched a man and his wife, both looking thirties, stroll across a deserted beach. The camera zoomed in on the woman’s tiny bright patterned bikini. Its top was barely big enough to sling her big heavy breasts that bounced with her strides. The bottom only just covered her pussy, showed the outline of her slit, and was just a thin thong deep between her cheeks at the back. The camera closed in on her husband's speedo swim trunks. The thin taut cloth showed the outline the big round head and thick shaft of his erect penis in perfect detail:.

I watched as he removed her bikini, letting her big, well-rounded, heavy breasts swing out and revealing a vagina slit ringed by neat dark cunt hair. Then his trunks were off and a good nine inches of hard muscle bounced out, bending up from thickly haired balls.

They romped naked on a towel spread on the sand, exploring each other's naked bodies with their hands, lips and tongues. I glanced at the man sitting along my bench. My eyes had accustomed to the gloom and I saw that he was a middle-aged man, perhaps in his fifties. He was in a business suit like mine. I also saw his trousers were open and pulled down, he had his naked penis out and he was masturbating.

I decided it was time to attract some attention. I unzipped and then opened the trousers of my business suit. Underneath, I was wearing women’s panties I'd “borrowed” from my wife's laundry. They were light purple with white lace hems, my wife’s briefest panties. I spread my legs and leaned back to thrust out the bulging ridge of the thin, taut cloth of my panties over my hard-up, erect penis shaft. Through my panties I began to finger my penis to the peak of erection stiffness and pleasure sensitivity as I watched and waited.

The older man further along the bench suddenly thrust his hips and his pumping hand went really fast. Even in the dim light, I could see his semen spurt in a fountain that arched between his spread legs. I was disappointed that he didn't seem to pay me any attention. But I didn't have to wait long till I was noticed.

A man slid along the bench till he was next to me with his leg brushing mine. I'm in my mid forties and he looked younger than me, perhaps early thirties, a nice age. He had short, neatly styled fair hair, deep-set dark eyes, and unlike my business suit, he was in a casual shirt and jeans. He greeted me. His voice was soft, with a slight European accent. He told me his name was Karl.

A moment later, his hand was on my thigh. I spread my legs wider and thrust my hips forward to show I was willing. He reached down and he fingered the ridge of my cock through my wife’s panties. He stroked the length of my shaft and with his fingertips lingering on the prominent ridge where my cock head met my shaft. He obviously approved of my underwear. An instant later, he had pulled my panties down below my balls. My erect penis bounced out and stood pointing straight up. Then I juddered and grunted with the burst of sexual pleasure as his hand caressed my balls, ruffled my pubic hair, felt the length and stiffness of my shaft, played with my erection-swollen cock head and reached under me to finger my anus.

I reached down and touched the ridge of his own erection through his jeans. I could feel he was iron-bar stiff. He spread his legs for me to unzip him. He was naked underneath, with no underwear. His erect penis was longer and thinner than mine but stuck up as hard and upright as mine. I’m circumcised and he was uncut with his big round cock head full out. Unlike my thick, dark cock bush, he'd trimmed his own light brown pubic hair to just a neat ring round the base of his cock.

Then I savoured the thrill I'd waited years for: the feel of a man's penis and balls in my hand. Back at my all boys school, as a sex-mad eighteen-year-old, I was desperate for a girl. Girls seemed impossible to get. But I was surrounded by boys my own age every bit as sex-mad as me, wanting to enjoy all the sexual pleasure our hungry young genitals could give. Boy friends were easy to find. Crammed in cubicles of the school toilets, in secluded corners of the school and in the bushes in the school grounds we'd masturbate together and hand-jobbed each other to semen-spurting orgasms.

After that, at university, I'd found girls and ultimately a wife, but somehow I'd never forgotten the forbidden, guilty excitement of those secret boy-on-boy days. Sometimes, even as my penis was thrusting deep inside my wife with her naked body under mine and her legs wrapped over me, her tight vagina squeezing my thrusting cock would be a boy's stroking hand. Now, after all these years, I had a long, hard penis in my hand. I was playing with a man's well-filled balls, I was ruffling a man's pubic hair and hearing a man's grunts of pleasure as I teased his so-sensitive groins and his inside thigh tops, and ran my fingers under him.

Then, in my excitement, I bent down and kissed the big soft head of his penis. I took just his penis head into my mouth and ran my tongue over it. His groins smelled clean, with a hint of some subtle perfume. From above, I heard him gasp and felt his body squirm with the pleasure. I rose.

“What do you want?” he whispered, his hand cupping and caressing my balls.

“Wank me!” I grunted, spreading my legs and thrusting my hips. My penis was arching back on itself in anticipation, a droplet of pre-cum on its tip glistening under the dim lights.

I get good, regular sex from my wife. But it's always just plain missionary position, me on top of her. She's quite a prude, and she's never hand jobbed me. She says it isn’t right.

Karl slowly unbuttoned my shirt. Wise thinking, I thought, remembering trying to remove the semen splashes on my clothes in those school days. His hand caressed my naked chest, catching my nipples. His hand slid down my belly, lingering on my navel, then down till he was caressing my balls. His hand slid smoothly up until his hand was wrapped around my penis shaft.

My wife can barely close her petite hand round my thick, erect penis. Karl wrapped his whole fist round my shaft. He waited for a moment, as if letting me savour the pleasure of his hand round my cock. As he began to stroke, I felt he'd already lubed his hand. I leaned back to enjoy the exquisite pleasure.

On the screen, the two wives, a blonde and a brunette, both with good figures and legs, big breasts, and neatly furred pussies, were showering together, their naked bodies dripping wet. In the cramped cubicle their naked breasts brushed and pressed together and their hairy pussies brushed against each other's thigh. They began kissing and their hands began to explore each other's naked body, playing with breasts and sliding down to caress each other's bottom and cunt.

Then they were in a bedroom, wrapped naked around each other, with the camera zooming in on their tits, cunts and bottoms. They pussy-pleasured each other in scissors position, rubbing their cunts together till they were both wild with arousal. They rolled into 69 position, the blonde on top with her head between the brunette's spread and folded up thighs, licking, kissing, and fingering the brunette's pussy.

But as the women played, my eyes were on Karl's hand, smoothly and methodically tugging and stroking my straining penis. His hand slid full length from my pubic hair brushing his fingers to his thumb and forefinger in a ring sliding up over my cock head. As Karl pleasured me, just like those exciting days of sexual novelty back at school, my hand explored and played with his balls and his so stiff penis, tickled his groins and anus, and my fingers ran through his pubic hair.

CourtneySugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CourtneySugar

The unmistakable sound of a woman's orgasm cry came from the screen. Glancing up I saw the brunette was climaxing, with her legs wrapped over the blonde, squirming and thrusting her pussy against the blonde's face. Then my eyes were down on Karl's hand and my penis again.

As my pleasure began to rise, Karl’s hand eased off, holding my penis on the brink of orgasm. He must have felt my shaft suddenly harden in his hand, felt my excited hand grip his thigh, and heard my orgasm grunts. Not many of the boys who'd wanked me at school knew how to edge a boy on the almost agonisingly exquisite edge of orgasm like Karl did then for me.

Then finally, his smooth, stroking hand took me through. My hips rammed upwards in my exploding orgasm pleasure, then my penis jerked in Karl's hand as my semen spurted up my naked chest. Karl jacked every last drop of semen and pulse of orgasm pleasure out of me. Only then did his hand leave my shaft. As the creamy droplets trickled down my chest and belly, Karl dipped his fingertips in it, then licked my cum off his fingers. My still half erect penis swung in front of me dripping a strand of semen onto my panties.

“Thank you!” I gasped. I hadn't known sexual pleasure like that since my school days.

On the screen, the two husbands had come back from a swim and had caught their wives on that bed having lesbian sex. The women had swapped positions and their husbands arrived moments before the blonde came to orgasm.

The men slipped off their tiny tight speedo trunks to expose a pair of big erect penises. Then, with the wives on all fours on the bed sticking their bottoms up and with their breasts swinging pendulously, their husbands spanked each other's wives' naked buttocks for being such naughty girls. The women's squeals and giggles showed they were thoroughly enjoying their punishment. Then, as each man moved into position behind the other man's wife with his cock poking her bottom, ready to finish their punishment, Karl leaned against me.

“Suck me,” he whispered, thrusting his erect penis toward me.

I'd only ever sucked one boy off before. It had been back at school, another delicious memory of that sex-filled eighteenth year. For a school sports swimming class, we'd arrived at the pool to find half the changing cubicles closed for maintenance. I'd had to share a changing cubicle with another boy. Getting naked together in close confinement with him was unbelievably erotic. Both our cocks were hard up erect even before we slipped our grey school regulation briefs off. We just had time for a quick feel before our swim class. But afterwards, with no time pressure, he'd hand jobbed me. Then he'd asked me to suck him off.

I hadn't wanted to seem shy, and I was keen to enlarge my sexual experience. He sat wide legged on the cubicle bench and I'd knelt between his spread thighs. In porn, I'd read stories and seen pictures of girls sucking men off so I knew what to do. His sex kit was fresh after our swim and had smelled and tasted of chlorine. I took my time running my lips smoothly up and down his cock and I'd let him cum in my mouth. His grunt and his orgasm thrust had told me I'd done a good job even before he’d told me it had been the best suckoff he'd had. Years later, as I’d kissed and ruffled my wife's cunt bush with my tongue, I'd secretly longed to feel a boy's pubic hair against my lips and tongue again.

So with one knee on the bench and my other foot on the floor, I leaned over Karl and bent low to pleasure his cock. I licked his cock head and ran my tongue up and down his stiff shaft, fingering him between his legs as I did. I ran my tongue around the ridge between his knob and his shaft. I lingered on his frenulum, that so sensitive spot under his cock head, enjoying his gasps of pleasure. Then I took just his cock head into my mouth and I massaged its lust-swollen softness with my lips and tongue. With my hand, I caressed his balls, fingered his anus, and stroked his groins and inside thigh tops.

Karl was whimpering with sexual pleasure by the time I began sliding my moist lips up and down his near vertical shaft. His pubic hair brushed my lips at one end of my stroke, and nearly slid off his cock head at the other, and I sucked on each upstroke. Karl's one hand slid down my front to fondle my thighs, my balls, and my rapidly stiffening penis, and under me between my spread legs. His other hand ran through my hair, down my neck, and inside my shirt to stroke my back.

When Karl came, he came suddenly and powerfully. He gasped out something in his own language, his hips rammed up, his penis suddenly stiffened between my lips. His one hand pushed my face down into his crotch and his hand between my legs pulled me toward him. His cock jerked between my lips and my mouth filled with his warm, creamy semen. After he'd cum, Karl held my face down between his legs while his penis spurted its last drops of semen, then softened in my mouth.

I still had one knee on the bench, my other foot on the floor to bend down over Karl, with my legs spread. As I stayed like that I felt a hand on my bottom, caressing my buttocks. Then the hand pulled my panties down round my thighs, then explored its way down my bum crack before reaching under me between my spread legs to feel my balls and penis.

From my position, I managed to look over my shoulder. Behind me was standing the middle-aged man who'd been sitting further along the row. His trousers and underwear were down and I saw his penis was erect and sticking straight out just above horizontal. I guess watching me and Karl in action had turned him on and he wanted some. A moment later he'd slid his cock between my spread thighs so its head was deliciously rubbing against my anus and balls.

I felt him grip my thigh. Something soft poked into my bum crack and I realised immediately that it was his cock head. A second or so later, I felt something going pat-pat-pat against my buttocks. He was masturbating into my bum crack, again just like I'd done with boys back in that glorious eighteenth year back at school when our young bottoms were as gleaming smooth as a girl’s. I could hear him grunting and gasping things like, “Enjoy this, you boy whore!”

I'd never been called a whore in my life before, but right then, I certainly felt like one!

It took him ages to cum, I guess partly because of his age and probably because he was edging. Suddenly his fingers dug hard into my thigh, his cock head thrust into my bum crack and his masturbating hand went really fast, patpatpatpat... against my bum. I heard a loud grunt from behind me, then felt his warm semen splash into my bum crack and over my balls and anus. Finally, his hand released my thigh and after a last fondle of my naked bum he moved back. I felt his fresh spurted semen trickling down my bum crack and my thighs and I made sure I caught it all with my panties.

I just had time to watch the movie to its final orgy before I had to leave for my flight. The older guy who'd wanked over my bum left the theatre immediately after he'd shot his load. I left Karl staying to watch another movie, and I guessed probably to enjoy another encounter after I'd gone. I visited the toilet before I left the theatre. The memory of the naked women and men I'd been watching, and of course, Karl were fresh in my mind. I shut myself in a cubicle, pulled down my trousers and semen-soaked panties and added a fresh semen stain to the many splashed there by men before me.

Boarding the aircraft, I noticed the older man who'd wanked over me sitting just a few rows away. Without saying anything, we nodded to each other and he handed me his business card. I handed him mine. Perhaps I'll call him, and that might be another story.

Published 
Written by XAuthorX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments