Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adam

"Another anal cherry gets busted."

24
4 Comments 4
5.7k Views 5.7k
954 words 954 words

We met on a social dating site.  Adam said that he had never had anal sex and wanted to test the waters.  Ah, another anal virgin.  I’ve busted a few anal cherries and was looking forward to our meeting. 

He gave me excellent directions to his house and I parked at the curb directly in front of the entrance door.  Per his directions, the door was unlocked and I was to just walk on in.  I opened the door and noticed that the living room was dark except for a few candles flickering that set the mood for the rest of the evening. 

On the floor was a mattress on which Adam was lying face down, naked, but with a towel drooped across his ass.  As the old saying goes, “When in Rome...” I quickly undressed and was naked too.  During our conversations on the website, Adam had asked that we start with a massage.  On the coffee table was a bottle of massage oil.  I grabbed it and knelt down beside Adam. I removed the towel draped across his ass, and what a fine ass it was! 

I poured some massage oil onto his back and began to spread it. First over his back and shoulders.  Then down his arms.  After a few minutes of this, I poured more oil on his back and worked it across his ass and down his legs.  I tended to concentrate on his ass and managed to run my oiled fingers down his ass crack a few times.  By his moaning, I knew I was doing a good job.

I paid special attention to his sweet hole.  Slowly, one finger entered it and I pushed it until I could go no further. Then, in and out, getting him used to having his ass penetrated.  I put two fingers together and began to finger fuck him again.  Adam’s moaning continued, so I knew it was time to bust his cherry.

I stroked my cock with the oiled hands to give me the necessary lubrication to enter Adam’s virgin ass.  With him still lying face down, I straddled over him with my cock just at the entrance.  I slowly pushed forward and the head of my cock was at his hole and I pushed in.  He still shrieked even though he knew what was going to happen. 

I pushed further and slowly was able to get all of my five-inch cock inside.  Then the fucking began.  I pumped slowly at first but picked up speed as Adam got accustomed to having his ass being used as a pussy for the very first time.

GoddessOfLustTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessOfLustTS

At one point, he pushed me off and adjusted his cock and balls out between his legs. I smiled when I saw the size of his cock and knew that I was in for a treat. I got back on top of him and I put my hands on his shoulders for more leverage and balance and continued the pounding of his virgin ass. This went on for twenty minutes and I stopped and told Adam that it was time for him to do the work.

I lay down on my back.  Adam understood what I meant and mounted me reverse cowboy style and commenced having the ride of his life.  He had no problem going down the entire length of my cock.  He was riding me like a jackrabbit, his balls slapping mine. 

I was in seventh heaven; this beautiful Adonis was fucking me and I had busted his anal cherry.  I put my hands on his hips and told him, “I’m going to cum.” That didn’t stop him and I came deep in his ass. 

Adam stood up, faced me and began to jerk off.  This was the first that I saw of his nice and thick, seven-inch cock, and his balls were full of cum.  I got on my knees and got close enough to take his cock into my mouth.  He continued to stroke his cock but I wasn’t able to take all of him like I had wished.

In less than a minute, he came, and came, and came.  I wasn’t expecting it and spit some of the cum out back onto Adam’s cock and body.  What was left in my mouth I did swallow and it was sweet and delicious.  I tried to suck the remaining cum out of his cock, but that was too sensitive for Adam and he pulled his cock out of my mouth.  There were gallons and gallons of cum on his cock and body in addition to what I had swallowed. I tried to lick it up, but Adam was not having it.  His cock and body were just too sensitive for me to touch, lick or suck. 

Adam gave me a towel to clean up.  I wiped my mouth of his cum and my cock of my cum. I gave it to him and he cleaned himself up. It was soaking wet by the time he finished. He opened up a bottle of water and offered it to me and he then opened up one for himself.  We drank in silence, just glowing in what had just occurred.  When we were done, he thanked me and I thanked him too.  Very few words were spoken during our encounter, but the experience spoke volumes!  With that, I left and returned home. 

Published 
Written by 57fredfred
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments