Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Threesome I'll Never Forget

"A Threesome I'll Never Forget"

9
2 Comments 2
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story. The names have been changed."

Out of all the lovers I've had, I miss Michael the most. 

Michael entered my life when I was 24 and still living in Ohio. He was a 73-year old pianist who played with some of the most renowned orchestras in the world and a respected music professor. He was 5'4, on the heavy side, bald with neatly trimmed gray hair on the sides of his head, wore round spectacles, was always dressed in a suit sans tie (bow-tie if a tie was required) and very kind. 

I only bottomed when I met Michael and I remember him telling me, "My dear, you'll be disappointed to know I'm without the equipment for that and have had to go bottom myself."

If I wanted to be with Michael, and I absolutely did, I'd put up with being "versatile." The first time I fucked Michael was passionate, filled with lots of moaning, grinding, pounding, and a hell of an orgasm. I still miss the sight of his white chubby body, the back of his head buried into a pillow, and the voice he moaned in telling me "Oh yeah, baby" and how he'd take me into his arms after I exhausted myself inside of him, telling me, "That's it, my sweet man. Just breathe," as he kissed me on the forehead. 

One Sunday afternoon as we cuddled on the sofa, Michael said he wanted to pleasure me out of love, which involved a long dildo with a handle. While he moved the dildo inside of me and I moaned aloud in ecstasy, he was in tears and said, "Oh sweetheart, I wish it was mine, I really do." He choked back tears looking down on me on my back looking at him before taking my cock in his mouth and pushed the dildo at a faster pace until I shot my huge load into his mouth. 

Michael called me at work one day telling me to meet him for lunch. He told me his old friend Ted was visiting.

"We were college roommates," he said. "Back in those days, you stayed in the closet and did things behind closed doors. Ted and I messed around and we still get together. He's coming down after a meeting in Detroit before he flies home to Los Angeles and wanted to get together, but I said I was with someone. I told him about you and there's no pressure, would you be interested in a threesome with him? I can also just say we'll just meet him for lunch or dinner when he visits and we'll leave it at that."

I didn't know what to say until he said, "Big cock, beautiful looking," showing me an old Polaroid he pulled out of his suit pocket. 

If Colin Powell had a doppelganger, it'd be Ted. He was African-American, about 6'7 and husky, and the photo Michael showed me at home that night showed them in tuxedos on a cruise together.

"He told his wife he had to go away on business and we went on a Caribbean cruise." 

A few weeks later, we were sitting in the living room and when I heard the knock on the door, my nerves kicked into overdrive. Ted walked into the living room behind Michael and was a giant wearing a navy suit, looking like he came right from the pages of a Brooks Brothers catalog. We shook hands as he told me, "Michael has told me so much about you. It's nice to meet you in person."

Michael listened to Ted's news about his four children and then went into sharing old memories telling me stories about their college years and the days they went to bathhouses together. 

I don't remember how we moved to the bedroom, but it involved some flirting and Michael probably saying something like, "Instead of gabbing about the old days like some old ladies, how about we go enjoy the present in the bedroom?"  

Michael and Ted were very comfortable with each other. Watching the two of them embrace each other made me nervous and feeling like Ted was more interested in reliving his sexual encounters with my boyfriend. Ted had to hunch down to kiss him as Michael's fat fingers ran up his back. I saw Michael's hand waving me over and he pushed me between them and started to kiss me as Ted unbuttoned my shirt from behind, took down my pants, lifted both of my legs to remove my socks and loafers as I kissed Michael with my eyes closed.

Ted wrapped his arms around me and walked me over to the bed and had me lay down as he and Michael undressed. The sight of Ted's cock sent fear and excitement through me. It was flaccid but floppy and thick. 

It started with Ted and Michael in an embrace as Michael ran his hand over my chest and down on my semi-hard cock, jacking me gently and slowly. Michael rolled onto his side, rubbed my body, and kissed me before he moved down onto my cock. Ted rolled near me and began to kiss me, his giant tongue rubbing over mine as he rubbed his hand on my chest. He grabbed my hand and put it over his cock, now massive and hard before he kneeled over my upper chest and I took the giant tip in my mouth, licking it and jacking the shaft.

There was a trade-off between Michael, Ted and I that was ongoing for a while, kissing each other, getting blown and doing some blowing and Ted telling me, "I want to watch you make love to Michael."

MiaBurton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaBurton

Ted held Michael's legs up for me at the ankles while his massive cock bulged inside of Michael's mouth. I rolled the condom on and took Ted passionately, at various speeds, hard and slow and hearing him whimper with a mouth full of cock as I'd slam myself into Michael.

"That's beautiful," Ted said to me with a smile as I slowly fucked Michael. "Michael is a passionate man with a big heart, you make love to him with all you have and I'm glad you do."

I felt myself getting ready to cum, Ted's cock was out of Michael's mouth and Michael told me, "Yes, sweet man... Cum for me, sweetheart."

He placed my hands on his thighs and Ted was pushing my bottom trying to get me deeper inside of Michael. The death star explosion in Star Wars is the best feeling to describe my orgasm. 

We all laid on the bed in laughter and enjoyment and I felt relieved and a little disappointed I probably wasn't going to feel Ted's hard cock inside of me, but when Michael and I began to kiss and gently make out as he jokingly referred to it, we were all hot and bothered again. My cock stood at attention and was back in Michael's mouth. Ted's tongue was back in my mouth, Michael was blowing Ted who was jerking me off and then moved his finger down to my asshole, teasing it and rimming it with his fingertip. 

A few minutes later, I saw Ted go to his overnight bag and pull out a gold strip of condoms and start rolling one on. He grabbed the bottle of lube on the nightstand and rubbed a big glob over his cock, the ring of the condom not even a third of the way down and somewhere in between. I figured he would go for Michael until he gently pushed Michael's head off my cock, grabbing my ankles to position me on the edge of the bed, putting my legs over his shoulders and positioning me on the edge of the bed.

My heart was racing as he smiled and I felt the tip of his cock entering me slowly before he pulled my thighs closer and I slowly felt my ass fill with his large cock. I let out a loud moan that concerned Michael as I began breathing heavily feeling like I was going to explode.

"Just relax, let it be inside of you for a few moments," Ted said to me as Michael leaned beside me cradling my head and kissing my face gently. Ted didn't force his way into me, but no matter how he entered it would have hurt. I relaxed as much as I could feeling Michael's gentle kisses and Ted's hands rubbing my shins. 

When Ted began to thrust ever so gently, I felt the pressure of his cock on my prostate. He gradually began to work his way up and then grunted "Going all the way in," and I didn't realize he wasn't already buried inside of me. I felt his whole cock push through me and open me up and push down on my prostate as my legs went further back.

The fucking was more intense and I couldn't control the volume of my moans. Michael rubbed my chest and kissed me as my mind was blown to bits and I went into ecstasy. Ted took my legs off his shoulders and had me wrap them around him as he bent forward with one arm under me and taking the back of my head with the other, his tongue down my mouth, and he began to fuck me hard and fast.  

Michael observed me getting fucked by his best friend from college, sitting next to us with my hand gripping his as Ted plunged deeper and faster inside of me. I thought he came when he suddenly took it down laying still with his cock inside of me, his kisses were sweet, he held me tight and I felt him lightly slide in and out of my ass.

I couldn't ask him, "Did you cum?" because our mouths felt glued together. I felt the gold of his wedding ring as he caressed my face with his hand before it went back under my head and he started to fuck me hard. He was fucking me harder and he began to fuck me where it felt if he didn't cum sometime soon I was probably going to split in two. Before long, I felt his body start to tremble, the bed starting to creak loud, the headboard smack against the wall, a loud growl, and then warmth inside of me. I was thinking the condom busted and his cum was leaking. 

Even though he came, he went back to fucking me gently, embracing my body and slowly kissing me giving me gentle thrusts before he finally pulled out. 

As I caught my breath, Michael laid next to me with his head on my chest, embracing me saying, "I still wish it could have been me, my sweet beautiful man."

Ted lay on the other side of me, kissing me and telling me, "You're quite a man." 

A year later, I would have to move to California, ending my relationship with Michael. But he never realized the gift he gave me of sharing his old friend with me.

Published 
Written by bwb1980
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments