Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A stranger rubbed me with lotion in public

"I go to a lake with a sunbathing terrace and an old man takes my sun care into his own hands"

16
4 Comments 4
21.5k Views 21.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
This is based on a true story.

I’d heard about this lakeside beach, which had a nude sunbathing terrace. The weather was shaping up nicely and I had the day off so I decided to check it out. I put my beach towel and black Speedo into my backpack, as well as some sunscreen, water and lunch. I wasn’t sure what to expect but I decided to head out and discover for myself.

I got on the train and made my way to the station. The beach was just a couple of minutes from the station and I’d been in the area before. I was wondering how many people would be there. It was a beautiful day after all and I couldn’t have been the only one with a day off.

I got out at the station and walked along the path to the lake. The facility on the lake was closed and you needed to pay for entry. I guess they needed to maintain the amenities somehow.

I got to the gate and saw that whilst there were lots of people about, thankfully I was the only one at the entrance gate at the time. I did get there at about 11:00 so I guess more people would come as we got closer to the afternoon.

I handed over the entry fee and asked the lady at the counter, “Is there a nude sunbathing terrace here?”

She responded, “Yes, it’s just up the stairs on the building behind me.”

I walked through the gate and saw the building she meant. It overlooked the rest of the waterfront area. It was a simple concrete block with an open area on the ground floor for changing. There were plenty of cabins and lockers and the ceiling was high. In front of the building, there was a big grassy area with plenty of people sunbathing or walking into the water to go swimming. I made my way to the other end of the building to change into my Speedos. I found some space in front of a locker and took my clothes off and put my Speedos on. I put my stuff in my bag and started walking towards the stairs in front of me.

Before I left the changing area, I noticed that the men’s toilets were just there under the stairs that led to the nudist area. I decided I should come back once I’d put my stuff down. I went up the old wooden stairs and found on top of the building and area of floorboards that had been sectioned off with a short wicker fence. You could easily see in from there but obviously not from downstairs. There were a few men there, all well above their forties and with big bellies and nice brown skin. I found a spot in the middle and put my towel down. My entrance had turned a few heads as I was by far the youngest there. I wasn’t in great shape but the age difference was stark. I left my stuff there and headed back down.

I went back to the toilet area and decided to take a piss. I saw cubicles lining the row ahead of me so I followed that to the back of the area where there were four urinals, two side-by-side. There was a man in his seventies there, also clad in a Speedo, pissing in one of the urinals. I decided to be bold and take the urinal next to his. I pulled my cock out and started to let the piss flow. I noticed he was looking. He wasn’t pissing anymore. He was staring. I glanced and noticed his cock was starting to grow. My flow stopped and my heart started beating. I wasn’t sure what to do. My cock was getting bigger. He started to tug on his average-sized cock. My cock was reaching a full erection being there. I didn’t know what to do but just look at him.

Suddenly we heard someone coming towards us so we put our cocks away and I started walking out of there. I headed back outside and walked upstairs to the terrace. I walked to my towel and slipped my Speedos off. I could feel the eyes on me. I started to put sunscreen on myself and then lay down. I started reading my book and felt the heat of the sun on me. After a little while, I decided to take a bit of a nap. I put my sunglasses on and lay down.

When I woke up a few minutes later I felt like going for a swim. I stood up and looked around. A big guy next to me smiled at me and told me I was looking a bit pink. He offered to put some sunscreen on me but I said I’d already put some on and I was going for a swim.

I slipped my Speedo back on and headed down to the lake. It was refreshing. Just being submerged in that water after a dose of sunshine felt amazing. I headed back out of the water and walked up the stairs back to my towel.

I slipped my Speedo back off and hung it up on the railing to dry. The man from before started talking to me and we stood there for a bit getting to know each other. He eventually told me again that I was looking pink and that I should apply. I told him I had some sunscreen and he told me his was stronger. Without even asking me, he walked behind me and put the cool cream onto my back. He rubbed quite brutishly making sure to cover my skin. He inevitably got down to my ass and rubbed it in roughly.

He was rubbing my back so strongly that my cock and balls were jiggling. I realised everyone was looking at me as this took place. I started to get hard. All those older men staring at me as my genitals wobbled up and down, getting fuller in front of them.

He started getting quite generous with his hands.

MonserrattMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonserrattMiller

He was massaging sunscreen into my ass and even worked his way between the cheeks. He brashly stroked my asshole with the long side of his hand. Eventually, he started making his way to my front by rubbing the cream into my hips. His big hands almost cupped my crotch. His fingers made their way across and they were soon grazing across my pubic hair. My cock was now at full attention and the crowd in front was no longer pretending not to stare.

I thanked the man for his help and lay down on the towel. I lay on my belly to maintain a hint of dignity after that display. I had just been used to entertain a group of older men without being asked. It was sexy but I didn’t know what to do next. I started to read my book but couldn’t concentrate on the words. After what must have been ten minutes of trying to read I decided to go for another swim. I stood up, slipped the Speedo back on and walked down the steps.

I submerged myself into the lake and saw the water around me turn oily. The sunscreen hadn’t set in. The cooling water felt amazing around my hot body. I floated around for a little while as the waves gently rocked me back and forth. I started to feel a chill so I decided to head back up and see what was waiting for me.

When I got to the top of the stairs, the sunscreen man was in conversation with another bronzed senior. I slipped off the Speedos and lay back down on my front. I felt a slight breeze but also felt the sunshine hitting my skin and slowly drying up the droplets of water. I started to doze off.

I woke up only moments later to the feeling of hands on my back. I didn’t move. I knew who it was. It was the same man applying sunscreen to my back again. He was rubbing away with my whole torso moving in time to his hand movements. He topped up his hands and made his way to my ass. He liberally gave himself permission to spread my cheeks and put sunscreen in there, as if the sun had any chance of burning my hole. I realised I had started to moan. He continued and let his fingers and thumb brush my ever-so-slightly opening hole. I couldn’t see but I could tell the other men were watching again.

He left my hole and turned his attention to my legs. He didn’t just apply sunscreen to the back of my thighs, he picked up my left leg, rested my foot on his shoulder and massaged the whole of my thigh. His hands went in so deep and fast that his right fingers brushed my pubic hair yet again. He avoided my cock because it was once again completely hard and sticking right out. He massaged the sunscreen down my leg, over the knee and into my calves. He then gave my foot a nice rub. This made me moan even louder.

Once he finished with the left leg, he lifted it again to straighten it out and reached right into my crotch. He grabbed hold of my cock and balls and rubbed some sunscreen into them. He was strong but not violent. The sensation was unbelievable. He then continued his way down my leg until he was once again holding my foot with both hands. He then lay the leg down straight and repeated the whole process with my right leg.
Once again, he got to the point where he reached out and grabbed hold of my cock and balls. Somehow the sensation felt even better now that I knew what to expect. This stranger had grabbed my sex without asking; he took what was mine. He straightened my leg, put it down and then told me to turn over.

I did it. I lay on my back with the scorching sun in my eyes. I put my sunglasses on and my hard cock stood straight up into the sky. He began to rub sunscreen into my chest. His cool hands felt amazing on my hot chest. He rubbed quite hard. He then made his way down to my belly. His rubbing made my junk wobble again. I could only imagine how it looked to see my hard cock wobbling in the air.

He then found his way to my crotch. He rubbed the sunscreen into my pubic hair. Clearly, he was conscious of my pubic area getting burned. He pushed deeply into my groin. It felt fantastic. My cock was now hoping to be stroked. I got the feeling of a desire to cum. He then rubbed the sunscreen into my thighs even though he’d already coated them before. My cock wiggled more and more.

Finally, he grabbed hold of my cock. He slid his hand, not at all gracefully, up and down, coating the shaft of my manhood with sunscreen. I had been so turned on by this whole experience that I really didn’t have any control whatsoever. I wasn’t one to prematurely ejaculate but the cool grasp on my cock after such an erotic experience in front of so many old men made me shudder. With one of his hearty down-strokes, I let out a great moan and my cock twitched. Like an erupting volcano, a surge of cum bolted its way through my cock and flew out, shot after shot into the open air.

He continued to massage my cock with the sunscreen as my own white liquid spurted everywhere. It was as if it did not faze him. Some of my semen fell onto my leg, the rest onto the timber flooring in front of me. My breathing slowed down and I realised the sound I could hear was applause; the onlookers were clapping my orgasm.

The man’s hands left my body and I fell asleep in the sun. I felt relaxed and was confident I wouldn’t burn.

Published 
Written by Calandala
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments