Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sniff Leads To A Season Of Fun

"Another Bi Oral Fantasy With A Friend"

28
4 Comments 4
1.1k Views 1.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"I continue to fantasize about these types of scenarios and do hope to one day experience something close to this with a safe close friend. I put this in the gay category because of the underwear-sniffing aspect. Although, the reason my fantasies revolve around oral is because I love everything about the scents, smells, tastes, and sounds of oral sex. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I like the smell of my wife's panties too, especially if I know she was turned on while wearing them."

A Sniff Leads to a Season of Fun. 

A fantasy of mine is to be caught revealing my desire to perform oral with a guy by a good friend, who ends up being quite accommodating of my lustful desire. The fantasy unfolds like this. 

My buddy Paul is a big masculine six-foot-two guy with big long powerful legs who likes to keep his body in shape. He is not ripped but really well toned and keeps himself this way through bike riding and his home weight lifting. We have been friends for years and so I have seen him naked a number of times. We have done various physical activities together over the years like bike riding, baseball, rollerblading, hockey, swimming, gym etc.

A number of times we ended up in the showers so I had plenty of opportunity to check him out.  I know his cock is in proportion to his body size and he sports a beautiful cut cock. It is about six inches in it's soft state with a nice thickness, and a perfectly shaped helmet head.  Matching his large cock, is a big set of furry nuts that hang low.  I wonder how big he gets when erect? This thought formed some of my jerk-off fantasies over the last few years as I thought about what it would be like to get up close and personal with the hottest part of his male physique. 

One summer weekend he invites me over to watch a race and I arrive just as he is getting back from a bike ride. Sweat is pouring off his forehead and his shorts and shirt appear wet. He says hello and invites me in. He has to get changed and says that he also needs to run out to the beer store as he had meant to do it the day before, but was too busy. 

My mind momentarily wanders to how sweaty he is and that he is going to change. I quickly refocus and think I should offer to run out and get the beer, but then a wickedly lustful thought jumps into my head. This might be a chance to see what he really smells like after a good workout! I'm thinking I might not get another choice opportunity like this. I know he is a clean guy overall, he showers everyday but he probably has a great manly scent going on down there after his ride.  So I tell him to go ahead and get changed quickly so he still has time to run the errand before the race starts.

As he is changing I start wondering, is he just changing his shorts and shirt? What if he changes his underwear? When he goes out to get the beer it will be my chance to try to get a smell of how his package might smell up close. I am hoping he is putting on clean underwear as well.

His cock and balls have been closely confined during his exercising. This will be as close as I will ever get to smelling and tasting the real thing. Then my guilt kicks in, what am I thinking? I'm a sick man, I should let this go.

However, it's too late. This deviant thought has already worked its way into my little head. My cock is starting to snake along the side of my leg as it tries pushing its way out of my boxers. I am getting a serious hard-on thinking about Paul's package scent. I am wondering how his cock and balls might smell and taste. A brief disapproval crosses my mind as I think to myself, "I'm such a pervert, shit..."

Paul changes quickly and when he comes down the stairs, I notice something white and black rolled up in a bunch that he takes into the laundry room. I immediately think to myself, "I hope that was his compression shorts and his underwear." As he grabs his keys to head out the door, he tells me to get the race channel tuned in and that he will be back in about 15-20 minutes.  

As soon as the door closes, I jump up and head to the laundry room with my heart thumping and my mouth going dry in anticipation of what I hoped to find there. My cock is growing rock hard and I can feel my precum starting to ooze. I haven't even found his shorts or underwear yet! It is just the depraved thought of smelling his sweaty crotch scent that has my dick responding. 

Then, there they are! Paul's black compression shorts all dark at the back where sweat has rolled off his back and down the crack of his ass. This thought makes me shiver in anticipation as my eyes fix on the white pair of CK briefs lying there beside the shorts. I quickly pick them up and can immediately smell the musky scent. I feel the still warm dampness of the pouch that has just been stripped off my buddy's dick and balls. 

I quickly lift them to my nose and take a deep inhaling breath. My already hard cock immediately pulses to his masculine, sweat-scented, warm damp, musky underwear. More precum starts to flow as I smell the male pheromones of my buddy's crotch for the first time. How I wish I could experience the real thing from the source! 

My married so-called straight mind, momentarily thinks this is so perverted, nasty and very wrong, but my cock is telling me something very different. This is one of the most sexually charged moments of my life and in my horny state, my cock wins out. I have to free my raging hard dick from my pants as I'm enjoying the sexual high this is giving me.

I slowly start to stroke myself as I put the pouch of his underwear over my nose and continue to take deep breaths as my mind pictures his nice-cut dick and his low-hanging, bull-sized balls. I realize the laundry room is now awash in the aroma of Paul's masculinity oozing from his sweaty garments and comingling with my own turned-on crotch scent.

I feel a little tickle and realize I have a pubic hair on my chin and all I can think is, "I wish I had more of them on my chin with his balls resting on my nose."  I am close to the edge and don't want this to end. 

I am completely lost in what I am experiencing and don't realize how much time has passed.  I never hear the front door close.  I have Paul's underwear over my face with the pouch right over my nose. My hard drooling uncut dick is in my hand, my smooth balls hanging over the waistband of my underwear are drawn up tight. I am deep in my masturbatory fantasy, picturing getting Paul off for the first time, his scent wafting up my nose with every breath. I'm in stroking heaven and am leaking precum all over my hand, moaning as I edge myself toward climax.  

All of a sudden I hear, "What the fuck man?"   I jump and my heart just about stops. I am caught red-handed pumping out a load to Paul's sweaty man-scented underwear. I quickly pull the underwear off my face and try jamming my still very hard cock back into my pants. That's when I think I also notice a bigger-than-normal bulge in my buddy's sweats.

I stammer to him that I am really sorry and that I don't know what to say as I continue, "Sex at home has gotten very routine and the frequency has really dropped off.  I wanted to try something different and this seemed really harmless." Paul replies " Holy fuck man, I never took you for having gay thoughts. Are you a faggot?"  

I reply, "No man, I just wanted to try something different. I thought this was something I could try as I love the taste, scent, and smell during oral with my wife. I thought this was sort of the same, just different and perhaps more adventurous than what I would get at home after twenty-five years."

Paul ponders this a second and then says, "You are really turned on by my man smell aren't you? I could see how hard you were when I caught you with my sweaty underwear on your face. What do you think your wife would say if I told her you liked my ball sweat?"  I am shocked at this statement and suddenly I'm thinking this is not a good scene and say to him, "Paul please, you can't tell her, she would never understand!"  

AbbyJackson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyJackson1

As I'm saying this I can see an outline of his dick growing in his sweat pants as he catches me eyeing his crotch.  Paul laughs and says, "You really do want my cock, don't you?  I saw you checking me out again, you really want this don't you!"  As he says this he is grabbing his hardening dick through his sweat pants and squeezing it, revealing a larger outline. My own cock never subsided, and I unconsciously lick my lips when I see his package growing.  

Paul wakes me out of my trance when he said to me, "Come over here and get on your knees like you know you want to, it will be our little secret."  As he's saying this he lowers his track pants to reveal his semi-hard dick and bulging balls in a clean white pair of briefs. I think to myself, "What a vision!" 

I'm moving quickly across the laundry room when he says to me, "Hey don't forget the underwear, mine are clean and you want to get my scent while I push your face into my crotch.  I want you to take my clean pair off and put those back on me." 

My heart is beating faster and I begin to sweat as I realize how aroused I am. I am going to get a chance to get up close to his manhood. I sink to my knees in front of him when he continues, "That's a good man, now take my track pants down."  As I do this I am inches away from his now larger cut appendage. I can smell his virile crotch scent as he covers it up to tease me as I'm getting into my subservient position.

Paul says to me, "Now pull down my underwear and don't touch me yet."  I quickly pull down his underwear and he steps out of them. He continues, "Now take a good whiff of my sweaty underwear. The next time you smell them there is going to be a warm hard cock in them for your enjoyment."  When finished I'm helping him get into his fragrant underwear, he immediately grabs my head and pulls me forward thrusting my face against his hard cock.

Paul shifts himself so his cotton-covered balls are on my nose and says to me, "You like that, don't you? That's it, take a big breath and breathe in my scent. Take out your cock too."  He does not have to ask me twice. I dare not jerk myself or I'll cum all over before I have a chance to do what I want.  I am here to worship his maleness in all its hard length and glory. I am finally going to give a blow job and work a big load out of my good buddy!   

My cock is hard as a rock and my balls are drawn up tight as I say to Paul, "Mmm, this is what I was thinking about when I was jerking off to your underwear scent. I want more of you, the real you."  

Paul reacts by pushing himself into my face harder and says, "Now pull my underwear off my hard dick, release it." As I do this his full sweaty aroma, his sweaty maleness hits me. My erotic moaning is barely contained as he takes his hard shaft and rubs it across my face. Paul lifts his heavy balls and puts them to my lips and says "Lick my balls, suck my sweaty hairy nuts."

I dive in, sucking them into my mouth as I enjoy the warmth of his powerful hairy thighs against my cheeks, reveling in his scent and the tangy taste of his heavy low hanging balls. I moan my appreciation and lick his nice hairy orbs as Paul straddles my face and moves his scrotum back and forth across my mouth.  I hear him say, "That's it get under them, lick all the sweat from my workout off them. Oh yes, that feels so good. Look at the precum starting to run at the end of my cock. Do you want some of this?"  

As Paul says this he takes me by the chin and moves my face to look up at him. As I'm gazing into his lustful eyes, he slowly moves his smooth hot cut member across my lips smearing the leaking precum on my lips, and then he says, "Open".  I open my mouth and he slides the soft hard warm helmet head into the side of my mouth, pushing it into my cheek, and then says, "Ok, I'm going to give you what you really want and need. I think you really want to take my semen. Do you want it?" 

I groan as he talks to me about my need for his cock and semen. I'm immersed in his hot sweaty male scent, the taste of his hard drooling dick, and thinking about how it is everything I fantasized about. My cock is on the verge of spewing from the excitement of what I am experiencing.

Paul tells me to go and lie down on the couch and pull my pants down. I move in record time to comply as he then has my head hang over the arm of the couch. He places both powerful thighs on each side of my head.  I am his and he can do what he wants. I think at this point, I need his cock, I need to smell him, I need to taste all of him, I need his cum now.  

I blurt out to him, "Please, Paul I need your balls on my face, I want all of you, give me your hard cock."  As I say this my hard uncut cock starts to spasm as he slowly thrusts his eight-inch hard-on into my mouth and his balls scrape my chin.  

As Paul sees me ejaculating all over myself, he starts to moan in a husky low voice, "Oh man, you are so turned on by me! Look how much cum you spewed on yourself. I'm going to give you mine, here it comes!"

I want this badly. I cradle his balls in my hand, feeling them contract as his cock grows and starts to spasm in my mouth. I can feel his semen travel up his hard shaft and coming out with powerful spurts. I feel the force against my lips as his come flows. I don't count the contractions, I just enjoy feeling the pulsing and squirting cock!  I am covered in my own cum and now Paul's is dripping from my mouth as he groans, "Oh man, oh man take it, oh yah." Paul pulls out and sends a rope of cum across my face.  Oh the scent!

Paul slowly moves his still-hard dick out of my mouth and I am squeezing his shaft to get the last of his juice and can smell his sex all over my face. My cock hasn't started to deflate, I am still so turned on by what just happened.  I finally sucked a guy off and it was everything I had fantasized about and more.  

I lie on the couch and grin at him and say, " I want to thank you for that experience, I really enjoyed this and hope you did too."  

Paul looks at me and says, "There is a whole season of racing ahead of us and now we have an additional reason to get together. If you keep coming over I'll keep my routine up and you can suck on my sweaty nut suck just before every race, are you game for that?"

Of course, I want to further explore this newfound passionate sexual outlet and say to him, "Oh Paul, that would be more than good for me! You don't know how turned on you made me today. I don't think I've come like that in about 20 years! I'd love to do this again."  

After the race, as I'm getting ready to leave, Paul tells me to remember to arrive a little early again for the next race as he is looking forward to saving a little of himself up for me.   Oh man, I am so looking forward to race season now!   

Published 
Written by nemesrevol
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments