Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Ride Out To The Country

"Fun stop after a short bike ride."

26
9 Comments 9
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It was a nice warm day, so I took my Harley for a ride out to the country! I was just wearing jeans and a t-shirt. I also had on my biker boots. When it gets really warm I go for a ride in my shorts and get a little sun.

I headed out to the country, riding down some back roads. Sun was out, so it was a beautiful day for a ride. I passed a few small towns, and after about an hour from home, I started getting a little thirsty. I came upon another small town, this one had a couple of bars in it. I passed the first one, and stopped at the one on the edge of town.

I was backing my scooter into a parking spot out in front of the doors, when a couple of young guys came out to greet me. They were young, early twenties or so. We talked a little bit about Harleys and the weather. They asked me to join them when I stepped inside to get a beer.

I sat down at their table, with my back to the wall. Mainly so I could keep an eye on the bar, and my bike outside. I drank some of my beer, and ordered another round for me and the boys. We talked about riding, and about women. One of them had to go, visit a girlfriend, it sounded like.

So I bought a couple of shots of tequila. And the cute blonde guy told me his name was Bobby. He was a hot little twink, about five-feet-ten-inches and kind of skinny. Medium-light blonde hair, and clean-shaven. He had on a light button-up shirt with some board type shorts. I saw he was wearing some tennis shoes too, when I checked out his legs. 

I told Bobby I had to go, and we finished up our beers. Bobby walked out with me and said, "Wow, this is a great day for a ride, isn't it."

"Yes, it is," I replied, "A beautiful day for a ride. Do you have anything to do right now Bobby?"

"No, nothing special. I wish I had a bike to ride."

I just smiled for a minute, or two. "How would you like to go for a little ride with me?"

"You kidding? I would love to go for a ride! You okay with that?'

"I'll tell you what, you hold on to me tight and I will be happy with that!"

I got on and fired up the Harley. It sprung to life, loud and vibrating. Bobby got on behind me, leaving a little space between us. We rode out of town. We passed a few county roads and I pulled over to the side of the road.

"You're going to have to slide up a little closer. Don't worry if you get a little excited, I'll know you are enjoying the ride." 

He scooted up against me. I reached back on both sides and grabbed his legs just behind the knees and pulled him up tightly.

"That's better. I want you to put your hands around my waist and hold on tight," I told him.

We headed back out on the road, and I gave it some gas. I could feel him jerk back a little, and he then he held me close. After a few minutes, I could feel him grow harder against my back. I reached back and rubbed his thigh while we rolled down the highway.

I turned my head and asked him "That doesn't feel too bad, does it? Relax and enjoy the ride."

"I am enjoying the ride. Can't you tell?"

I could feel him rub his hard cock up against my back. Then he reached up and put his hands on my tits and gave them a squeeze. I could feel my own cock growing in my pants. I reached down and moved my cock so it had more room to grow. Bobby reached down and around and started to fondle my cock through my jeans.

"That feels good Bobby, too good!" I laughed.

Then I shifted my body a little bit so I could feel Bobby's hard-on against my ass. After a few more miles I pulled off of the road onto a little tractor path on the edge of a cornfield. I parked the bike where you couldn't see it from the road.

"I got to piss," I told him.

So Bobby got off, and so did I.  I walked a few yards down the path, unbuckled and unzipped my pants. My hard cock popped out of my pants, and I stroked it a couple of times. Then I started pissing. Bobby walked up and stood next to me, unzipped and started pissing too. I turned and watched him with my cock still in my hand. He had a nice big cock, he shook it a few times and then looked at me with a big smile on his face.

Then Bobby asked, "Can I suck your cock, it looks pretty tasty!"

"Hell yea, you can!"

Then I walked back to the bike and pulled off my boots. I dropped my pants and laid them over the handlebars. Then I pulled off my shirt, walked over to a grassy area and spread it out on the ground. Bobby dropped his shorts and tossed them over by the bike. Then he came over and dropped to his knees in front of me on my t-shirt. 

He grabbed my balls and fondled them in his hand, then he licked the tip of my cock. Then he worked his tongue around my big mushroom head. Then he licked up and down the bottom of my shaft. I was so fucking hard, my hard cock slapping him in the face while he licked me. Then his lips parted and slid around my cock. While he was working his tongue around the bottom of my shaft. I slowly started to fuck his face, his hand still massaging my big balls.

YourBadHabits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YourBadHabits

He finally got my whole cock in his throat. I started fucking his face a little harder. He gagged a little, but took it all. I spread my legs apart while I continued pumping my cock in and out of his mouth. It was like fucking a big loose juicy pussy. I grabbed his head with both my hands and shoved my cock down his throat. I could feel my cock going down his throat every time I would thrust forward. 

He let go of my balls and worked his hand back between my legs. I could feel him spread my ass cheeks as I fucked his face. I felt him slide a finger up my ass, then two. I was so fucking horny, I shot my load down his throat. He was gagging as I kept fucking his juicy lips. Cum was leaking out of both sides of his mouth as I finished shooting my load. He looked so cute with a face full of cum. He had tears in his eyes, with slobber and cum running down his cheeks and chin.

I pulled him up off of the ground. Then I licked his face, and gave him a big juicy kiss. We swapped what cum he had left in his mouth and I licked the cum off of his chin. I kissed him some more, his lips and mouth were so fucking soft, like a woman's. Then I reached down and grabbed his cock. He was half hard and I stroked him while we kissed.

"Cum with me," I whispered to him.

I still had a hold of his big cock and pulled him with me over to my Harley. I got a tube of lube out of my saddlebag and rubbed it all over his cock. I handed Bobby the lube. Then I turned around and bent over my bike, spreading my legs for him. Then I felt the cold lube running down the crack of my ass. Then a finger entered my asshole, then two. Then he worked the third one in while he finger fucked me. I was shaking my ass for him, he got all four fingers in my ass. I was so loose and horny now.

"Fuck me, fuck me now! I want your cock!" I blurted out.

His hand pulled out of my ass and then his cock rubbed up against my horny hole. Bam! His cock was deep into my ass! Two quick pumps and he bottomed out all eight inches deep in my boi pussy! My legs buckled under me, then he slowly started pumping my pussy. Getting faster, and faster, I pushed my ass back to meet him on every thrust. He fucked the shit out of me for about ten minutes then I felt him pick up the pace.

"I'm cumming!" was all he said.

Then I felt him squirt his load deep in my bowels. He kept slamming his cock into me, and I tried to squeeze every drop out of it. He pulled out of me and cum ran down both of my legs. I just stayed bent over my bike for a few minutes, exhausted. After a few minutes, I felt his half-hard cock enter me again.  I just wiggled my ass for him as he started to grow in me a second time.

"I need to get on all fours, I don't have the energy to stand up and have you fuck me like that again!" I told him.

"Okay, I love your ass. You are one hot fuck."

I got down on my hands and knees on the grass, and presented my ass again for him.  Bobby was quick to get down on me. Then he shoved his cock back into my horny wet ass! He humped me, fucked me, made me his little fuck hole. He slammed his cock deep in my ass. You could hear the slop every time he pumped his cock in and out of me. Talk about some sloppy seconds!

After another five minutes, he grabbed both of my hips and buried his cock as deep as it would go. I collapsed on the ground, and Bobby landed on top of me, cock still in me. I felt him squirt a second load of cum in my worn out, juicy ass. It almost felt like Bobby passed out on top of me, he was so worn out.

I didn't move. I loved the feel of him still in me, with his cum leaking out of me. My own cock a mess under me, buried in the grass. Our cum running down my legs, and down my balls.

After a few minutes, Bobby pulled out of me and got up off of me. He must have shaken his cock, because I could feel drops of cum land all over my back. I slowly got back up on all fours, then finally to my feet. I walked a little shakily back to my bike. Cum ran down my legs, leaking out of my loose ass with each step. We both got dressed, and I put my boots back on.

We got back on the bike and headed back to his small town.  My ass felt so fucking good, vibrating against the seat, my pants getting wetter along the way back. Then I felt Bobby start to grow again. I thought about a third time, but I was just too worn out. I dropped Bobby off on the edge of town.

"Thanks for the ride!" Bobby mentioned as he slapped my ass when he got off my bike!

"Anytime, Bobby, I really enjoyed it!" 

And then, I rode off into the sunset!

Published 
Written by bikergurl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments