Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night of Passion

"Amazing sex with this beautiful man."

22
6 Comments 6
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

The moment I come to the door, my heart is pounding. I feel the adrenaline pumping as the handle turns and the door squeaks open, slowly.

He stands there with a half smile and a wink, moving his head back to say "come on in". As I walk in and he closes the door, his magnificent brown eyes stare at me as though I was the most majestic thing he had ever seen. He bites his lower lip as he slowly removes his tank top, exposing his tatted chest and those perfectly delicious nipples. Slinging the tank top over his left shoulder, he's standing there in front of the closed window, with a hint of the sunlight radiating off of his perfect skin. His jeans fit tightly but burst at the crotch as he throbs for me. 

"I missed you," he says in that soft, angelic voice of his that I sometimes don't hear.

"What?" I say, before processing it a few seconds later. "Oh, baby, I missed you too."

"Then come show me," he lets out a wink and gives me a come hither.

I slowly walk toward him, but he doesn't have time to wait. He grabs me by the hips and brings me in close to him, so we're chest to chest, as I remove my shirt, revealing my forest. He rests his chin on my chest, looking up at me with those baby browns. He's slightly quivering.

He rubs his giant, perfectly manicured hands up and down the hair on my chest, in such a perfect and sensual way. The touch is soothing as much as it as arousing. As he explores my abdomen, he raises up for a kiss.

His lips lock to mine and I see literal stars. They are like perfect, little clouds caressing mine, as he moves his tongue in slowly, wrestling against mine. It's all so sensual, so devine, as our tongues interlock, the sweet taste of peppermint chapstick and the joyful sound of smacking. As he kisses me, he rubs my bare back up and down, rhythmically to every kiss. Gently, he runs his nail down my back, as I flinch with overwhelming sensation. Our hips are locked as we're pressed on each other's bodies, I move my hands onto his hips. I feel the pressure of his erect dick as his rubs up against mine. His hands move lower and both perfectly land on the bottom of my ass, which he squeezes over and over, again, in rhythm to our kisses.

He gives my tongue a break and squeezes my cheeks harder right as he leans into my ear. "I want some of this," he sings into my ear with a breathy whisper, giving me another squeeze. 

"It's all yours," I say back, faintly, heart beating through my chest.

He grabs my belt with his free hand and continues rubbing on my ass with the other, as he unbelts me. My dick throbs as he gently unzips my pants and moves them down my legs, slowly. I finally kick them off and he points to the bedroom door.

In the room, I jump on his perfectly made bed, in nothing but my briefs. My buldge is protruding and I'm leaving little droplets of pre-cum all over them. I lay down on the back, with my legs spread open, waiting for him.

He finally comes into the room, only he's lost his jeans and briefs. Standing at the door, he leans in the threshold and gives me a smile. His dick is rock hard, pointing at me like it's a magnet that found its pole. He makes a slow walk toward me, as I watch, practically drooling. As he walks, he grabs his dick and looks at it, stops, and looks back at me. 

"You want this?" he gives a sensual whisper.

"I want it so bad," I whimper.

"Come earn it," he says, as he arrives at the bed and takes a seated, slowly stroking his own magic. 

I reach my hand out and grab his dick, giving it a little squeeze. "Damn," I say. 

"You like it?" he asks, with an air of confidence that shows me he knows the answer.

"You tell me," I say as I lean over it, gripping the bottom of the shaft with my hand, I rub my tongue up and down the head slowly.

Right over the urethra, I flip my tongue up and down, as he lets out a satisfying moan. I circle around the head several times, making sure no part of his beautiful head got missed. Every couple of licks, I take a moment to look up at him, and he moans in ecstasy at the sight. I reach down and grab his balls, giving them a rub and a light, sensual squeeze as I continue to moisten this beautiful pleasure stick. He gets more relaxed and lays back on the headboard, motioning me forward, so he can sit back and enjoy it. I lick around the hole, tasting every fluid ounce of pre-cum, giving his dick an occasional pump with my hand. 

I give him one last glare, as he looks back at me, and I lick my lips. I crane my neck down and feast on that enormous brick, rocking my neck up and down, moving his dick through my mouth, and pressing it as far back in my throat as I can, as I let out subtle but cute gags. I let my tongue visit his head as I manuever my neck to and fro, bouncing up and down, watching my saliva take control of the situation. I hear his moans of joy and I feel him throbbing in my mouth, with more pre-cum dripping all over my tongue.

I continue circling around his dick, taking only a few moments to breathe, while I use my hand to pump joy into him. I dive back in, hold my breath, and slam his dick up and down my throat, gagging as my tongue wraps around his head. I feel him quivering as he leans forward, mumbling under his breath, he reaches at my briefs and lifts them off my ass, only for them to smack back down on my skin, making a slight popping noise. He sticks his hand under my drawers and grabs a hand full of ass, as I continue to feast on him. His hand sensually rubs through the hair on my ass, as he grabs a handful of skin in a pinch, moving his hand through the side of my cheek to my crack. Going back for a breath, I take his dick out of my mouth as I lick around all sides of it and he twists his fingers up and down my ass crack, sensually rubbing it as though it held a precious good inside. 

"You want that?" I say, looking up at him, dick still throbbing in my hand.

"Mmhmm," he whimpers. 

"Hm, I said, do you want that?" I squeeze his dick and he smacks my ass.

"Mmhmm!" He gives a little more force, gives me a smack, and now is rubbing my ass with both hands.

SharonWillians
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonWillians

"Come earn it!" I smile, as I wiggle my briefs off my ass, my erect dick plopping up against my stomach as I wave my briefs off my foot.

As he still lays there, leaned up against the headboard, I turn around, so my ass is facing him. I lay down on my knees and arch my back, as my ass makes contact with his face. He lets out a moan, before he leans in and manuevers his tongue up and down my crack. My dick is throbbing as I look back at him, slowly circulating his tongue on my hole. He cups my ass, pushes me in closer to him, and sticks his tongue deep in my hole, slobbing all over it, as though it would be his last feast and he did not want to miss a moment. His tongue goes in and out of me, as I moan in pure sensational heaven, he rubs my cheeks with his hands and travels up and down my thighs.

Occasionally, he gives me a little boost with his hands against my thighs, pushing me into his face. Taking a break for air only for a moment, he uses his hands to whisp my cheeks apart, allowing him deeper access. His tongue moves in and out, as he French kisses my hole. Finally, he gives my cheek another smack and a grab, before reaching over to the nightstand and grabbing his magic water.

"You ready for me?" he asks, as I twist over to my back, he grabs my legs and puts them in the air.

He takes the lube and rubs it over his magnificent dick, stroking it ever so seductively, and resting it on my hole. I feel his fingers rubbing up and down my hole, slippery wet, as he slowly inserts a finger, and then two fingers inside, up and around, spreading lube ever-so-liberally. After a few massages, he leans back, plops the lube on the bed, and leans over me, kissing my neck. I rub on his back as his tongue moves up to my mouth and makes its way back in. 

"You ready, baby?" He whispers, before popping in another kiss. 

I give him an assured nod and he smiles at me. Leaning up a bit, he finds his balance and then moves his dick over my hole. 

"Fuck me, baby," I call out.

He spreads my legs far apart, as they lean up in the air, and pushes the head of his dick into me slowly. He stops and looks at me.

"You okay, baby?"

"Yes," I let out a husky whisper. "Put it in me."

He licks his lips as he slides his dick a little bit further, still moving slowly, watching my face. I grimace and let out a sigh, so he pulls back, leaving just the tip hanging in.

"I'm good," I battle my breath. "Cum in me, baby."

He smiles and slides back in me, still halfway out, as I get out a moan. He stays in me and slowly thrusts back and forth, still watching me.

"I love it," I say. I scoot forward, pushing his dick further into me, until he reaches my prostate. "I fucking love this thing! Oh my God, fuck me!"

He finds his balance, and leans over me, as though he is doing pushups. I wrap my legs around him, as he does slow but thorough thrusts, making sure every wall of my ass gets a piece of him. He leans in every so often for a kiss, as his sweat starts to drip down and onto me. I thrust my hips up as he thrusts back, as we moan in harmony. He bites his bottom lip as he increases his speed, occasionally slowing back down, and speeding back up.

"You okay, baby?" He whispers in my ear, sweat pouring down onto me.

"Yes, make love to me," I whine, as we continue our hip dance.

"Oh, fuck!" He roars, and as our hearts race, he begins thrusting with masterful speed.

I feel his dick thrusting strongly on my walls, with his balls bouncing on the edge of my ass as I moan. I thrust my hips to give it some rhythm, but he's totally in control. He's inside of me, so deep, and I'm overwhelmed with ecstasy as my prostate flinches in nirvana. My dick is fully hard and bouncing on my stomach, as pre-cum sticks to it. My eyes are fixated on his brown eyes as he thrusts further in me, almost as though he has unlocked new layers of my body. I can feel it in my legs, although they're getting tired of being in the air, they're holding up as troopers as my body lashes out with pleasure. I unlock my legs from around his body, causing him to thrust even harder, sweating a tsunami on me, as he makes occasional visits for a kiss. 

"I love your dick, oh my God!" I'm in pure submission when it happens.

I suddenly hear what sounds like angels and feel like I've lost all control of my body. I see him thrusting in ecstasy, looking at me as though he'd never seen anything so divine in his life. He's grunting but it sounds symphonic to me. I catch myself in total relaxation, no longer able to join in the thrusting, as my prostate loses all control, almost as though it was trying to wiggle its way out of me. I let out a deep scream of pure bliss as my dick jolts and a volcano of cum erupts, he lifts himself up to his knees and continues to push his dick through me, as my dick explodes like a geyser of cum. I'm calling for God, begging for mercy, as he jolts a few more times.

Then, his grunts get louder. "Oh, my God! Fuck baby, I'm about to cum, baby!" 

He dances inside me, rubbing his sweaty chest all over my cum-filled abdomen, as his dick quivers. He screams with the passion of sweet release as his dick releases his magic potion into me. It feels like rain as his cum squirts through all of my walls. He's breathing heavily as he slows down his thrusts, but he's not out of me yet, he is on a mission to not waste a single drop. Finally, his brick goes soft and he escapes out of me, I lower my legs down in relief. He leans back against the headboard, and I lift my head up to hook at him, as he catches his breath.

"You good?" I ask him.

He lets out a sweet smile, "Never better. Damn!"

He looks at me lovingly as I stand up, ready to go wash the sex off, he grabs his dick and looks back over at me, giving me a wink and a grin.

"You were amazing." He giggles.

"No, you were." I laugh, leaning in for another kiss, as the evening turns into night and the sun sets on our night of passion.

Published 
Written by NorthernLights2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments