Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Moment With My Boss

"Why did I do it? Why Did I like it? Why did I go back to his place and do it again?"

159
29 Comments 29
13.9k Views 13.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

It was so hot at the lake I don't know how the rest of the guys could stand it. So I found some shade and hung out in the water, next to the boat parked near the shore. On shore was only endless searing sand.

"Hey, Brad. Mind if I join you?" my boss asked.

"Sure, Mr. Clark."

"Please Jess. We aren't at work."

He jumped out of the boat and into the water. He was a little taller than me. But we could both touch the ground. We made some small talk.

"So, I hear you're getting married?" Jess asked.

"Yeah," I responded.

"Shame. A waste really," he said.

"You're not a fan of marriage, then?"

"I'm not a fan," he said.

"Divorced?"

"No. Gay," he said, and he gave me a smile.

Was this a subtle hint he was hitting on me? That he was into me. The idea hung in my mind and I got hard for some reason. I had never contemplated being with a man. I don't think I thought anything, for that matter. But as he stood there close to me, I... No! I shook the thought out of my mind.

"Fuck you're sexy. This is fucked up, I know, but I would suck your cock in a hot second. Your girlfriend is a lucky woman," he said.

"Well, not much of that going on. We are saving ourselves for the wedding."

"You two haven't?" he asked.

"Well, yeah, we did early on. But we stopped," I explained.

"Sounds like some bullshit to me."

"Yeah, it kind of is," I said. "But you know women. I mean."

He smiled at my little faux pas. "Well, I have sisters, so I know what you mean. And I had sex with women before I came out. I don't dislike women, I just love men. You must be pretty pent up then? Or are you taking matters into your own hands?"

"It's been tough. I don't jerk off. Never have really. I prefer someone else does it."
TMI much fuck brad, I thought. I felt him touch my cock. He warped his hand around it and gave me a squeeze through the trunks. I didn't move. That, along with the statement that I preferred another person touch me must have given him all the encouragement he needed. And he moved in and kissed my neck.

"I, I'm not gay," I said, trying not to offend him.

"I'm not asking you to fall for me. I just want to make you feel good, let me make love to you."

My heart raced, his hand felt so good on my cock. I felt him tug down my trunks and wrap his hand around my cock properly. I swallowed hard.

"God, all the good men are wasted on women," Jess said as he kissed me.

I let him kiss me. He was all man, aggressive, and just pushy enough to take what he wanted. I relaxed and let it happen; I don't know. It was nice to be wanted, to be taken. The next thing I knew, I felt his cock against mine and he was stroking us both in his firm grip. My balls tightened in anticipation of an orgasm.

"I'm going to cum," I whispered as I held him and felt him jack us off.

"Let's get on the boat. I want to taste you."

I nodded, and we got onto the boat. It was a fairly large boat. It had a cabin and a bed. I went first, taking off my wet trunks, and laid down. Jess pulled the door closed and turned on a small AC unit. I could see out of the tinted windows and felt exposed. My friends from work were only a few yards away.

Then I felt his mouth around my dick. I was getting a hot blowjob from this man. He was a master. Up and down, sucking me slowly, then faster. Making love to my cock in ways no woman had ever done. Enjoying me in ways I'd never seen a woman do. Sure, I have gotten blowjobs, but they seemed more like they saw it as an obligation, not Jess. This was his delicious prize.

It was impossible to resist as he sucked me into his throat and caressed my balls. "I'm cumming," I said as I do so my girlfriend can back off. If anything, he sucked me more aggressively. I swear I felt the back of his throat as I shot my load.

He swallowed as I came. Not a drop wasted.

As I came down, Jess lay next to me and kissed my chest. The reality was I needed to do something for him. He didn't say it, I don't think he was that kind of guy. He sucked my nipple and I contemplated sucking his cock. I wrapped my hand around his cock. I had never had another man's cock in my hand, but I wanted to touch him. I wanted to be as generous as he had been.

"Jess? I..."

"I know you're straight," he said. "It's fine."

"It's not that. I am so horny and I want to return the favor, but... I... Just take the lead. Make love to me like you said." I said.

"I'll go slow. If you don't like it let me know," he said and we kissed deeply. I kissed back now as he got on top of me. A few minutes went by and he gently rolled me over and put a pillow under my belly. Oh, fuck, he was going to fuck me, and I was letting him. He spread my legs and parted my ass. I felt his tongue rim my asshole. I relaxed, slowly getting hard again at the thought of him inside me. I spread my legs a little wider to give myself to him more easily. I wanted this man inside me. He stopped, and I looked back. He had a bottle of lube.

MeganBrownskin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeganBrownskin

He rubbed some on his hard cock. And then my asshole. Probing me a little, I put my head down as he slowly lowered his body onto mine. His cock pushed against my butthole.

"Push like you're taking a shit. It will help open you," he said. I took a deep breath and pushed, wondering if I was doing it right. Then I felt the head of his cock enter me. My dick jumped, and my ass clenched in reflex to the intrusion. He waited a moment, and I relaxed. With the next push, I felt him enter me deeply. My ass opened, and he took my cherry. It was a little rough at first, but there was more of a sense of fullness than pain. I felt my ass grab his cock as he pulled out. Then felt him push in again. His balls against mine.

Jess seemed to be the perfect size, just a little too large, but not a monster cock. I spread a little wider and felt him fuck me. I was being fucked. There was a cock in my ass, I thought, over and over. I was enjoying it as Jess used me, fucking me faster and faster.

"Fuck, I love your ass," he said. "You ok?"

"Yeah. I didn't think it would feel this way."

"What way?"

"Amazing," I said and reached for his thigh. The muscles in his legs were strong and sexy, as I felt my lover fuck me.

"Ohhh," I moaned unexpectedly, and Jess stopped.

"What?"

"No, keep going. I felt something. Something good, fuck me harder," I heard myself say.

Jess fucked me as requested, and I felt it again, then again. I pushed my ass up as he fucked me. Shit, it felt so good. My cock was so hard now. A little jolt of pleasure hit me and got stronger the more I relaxed and let him fuck me deeper.

"Fuck, I think you're going to make me cum again," I said as I fucked him back. Our bodies slapping together, Jess felt like he was getting harder.

We fucked harder and harder until finally, I came. I swear I saw stars as I came harder than I had ever in my life. Shooting my cream onto the bedsheets. Jess thrust one last time and shot his load up my ass. I could feel his cock throbbing as he came. I smiled as he collapsed on top of me with his cock still in my ass.

We lay there a few moments and Jess got up and washed off his cock as I watched. Then he laid back down again. What I did next surprised me. I put my head on his belly and played with his dick, then I took him in my mouth and sucked my first cock. I was so proud of myself when he came.

That night I went to his place, and we fucked all night. I love fucking him, but I don't feel like I 'loved' him and I felt bad.

He was wonderful about it though. He threw me a huge bachelor party. "Jess, you don't have to..."

"What, I can't throw you a party? You're getting married."

"Yeah, but..."

"Fuck, man. Don't worry about it. A lot of my lovers have been married men. It's better for me, I'm always traveling, and a relationship is hard. You just needed a little, and I gave it to you."

Oddly, I didn't feel bad about the whole thing and I was going to tell my girlfriend I had fucked my boss, was fucking my boss, and that enjoyed it, when I heard about her party, and the black guy she fucked.

"Oh god baby, I am so sorry. Amber and I started making out and eating each other. I was drunk and he just. I..." spilled out of her lips. I felt bad for her but saw an in.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Babe?" she looked like she wanted to cry. I rubbed up on my new wife. "Babe, are you hard right now?"

"I might be," I said and kissed her. She wiped her eyes.

"You're not mad?"

"No. We put too much pressure on this with the whole not fucking thing. I never want us to stop fucking again. I want to share you, three-ways, four-ways. bisexual, whatever."

"We are not supposed to do that," she said.

"Why not? Who says we make the rules, right?"

We kissed and then called her friend amber and I watched my wife eat her friend out as amber sucked me. I'm on my way to talking her into cuckolding me and maybe I can get her to let me serve her bull. Jess and I have talked, and he's ok with fucking my wife, to get to me. We plan to see how it goes at the Hawaii conference next week, where he will go after my wife. She's already said she's down with pegging me, so it won't take much, I hope. In the meantime, I'm fucking my way up the ladder at work.

Published 
Written by BellaCooperWrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments