Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fleshlight And a Friend

"Steve and I have horny fun with his new Fleshlight."

33
9 Comments 9
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words

I was on a business trip in Europe with my colleague Steve, a guy in his mid-forties like me. We’d checked into our hotel in a downtown part of the city and we’d arranged to meet in the hotel restaurant a couple of hours later to eat. Looking out of my hotel room window I saw an “Adult Store” on the other side of the road. With a couple of hours to kill, I couldn’t resist a visit.  

It was a typical adult store with stacks of porn magazines and DVDs, sexy underwear, and sex toys. I started to wander round. There in an alcove behind a rack of sexy women’s and men’s underwear was Steve. I saw that like me he had a couple of girly porn magazines tucked under his arm. In his hand, he was holding a Fleshlight (an artificial vagina for use as a masturbation aid, for those who don’t know). He was so engrossed in browsing through tiny women’s panties he didn’t notice me at first. 

“Hi Steve,” I said. “Are you buying those sexy knickers for your wife?” 

Steve spun. He had a look of horror on his face.  

“Yeah … uhhh … no,” Steve replied, obviously lost for words. 

“And what’s with the Fleshlight,” I continued. “Aren’t you getting it from your wife?” 

Then it all came out. Steve told me he’d recently separated from his wife. He’d found solo masturbation wasn’t satisfying enough so he was using hardcore porn to get aroused. The panties were for himself. He told me sexy underwear turned him on and while his wife had been around he’d been playing with her panties without her knowing.

“Fancy coming back to my room afterward and looking through magazines?” Steve asked, adding “I could do with talking things through with another guy.”  

I liked Steve, he was a friend as well as a colleague, a good guy who’d helped me with a few issues of my own. I agreed. Back in Steve’s hotel room, we opened cans of beer and Steve switched on the TV and turned to one of the porn channels. It was showing a movie about a stud of a hospital doctor who was steadily working his way through the other doctors, both women, and men, and through most of the pretty student nurses in their curve-clinging blue uniforms and black stockings. We were browsing through our magazines ogling women in penis straining nude poses. My penis was iron-hard erect. But I could see Steve wasn’t at ease, there was something on his mind and he was working himself up to tell me. Finally, it came out. 

“I’ve just got to have a wank,” Steve said, fingering the bulging ridge of his erection through his trousers. “I’ve held it back nearly a week knowing I’d get that Fleshlight in that store. I’m up rock hard. Do you mind if I get my cock out and use my Fleshlight to jerk one off?” 

I was momentarily taken aback. I’m straight and had a steady woman partner. But at that moment, in the cosy privacy of the hotel room, sexually excited by porn magazines, with the stud on the TV stark naked and having his eight inches of hard muscle sucked off by another naked guy, Steve saying he wanted to get his cock out and wank one off awoke half-forgotten memories.  

I was momentarily eighteen again, on a field trip with my all boys school, in a dormitory with half a dozen other boys. Porn magazines and borrowed sisters’ and mothers’ panties were scattered on a bed. Some boys were wearing girls’ knickers before we all got naked. Our hungry young cocks were all up hard and we were showing off our masturbation techniques. That was when I’d discovered that watching other naked boys masturbate, masturbating naked myself for an audience, and wearing and seeing other boys in girls’ tiny panties was erotically exciting. Perhaps deep down I’d never forgotten that excitement.  

“Go on Steve,” I said, and added, “I might even get mine out and join you.” I was up hard too. 

Steve gave me an odd look. He opened the Fleshlight pack. I’d seen pictures of them but never handled one. It was soft rubbery plastic the same colour as a woman’s tanned skin and looked exactly like a woman’s sex mound and vagina slit. It was smooth and hairless of course. I prefer a decent bush round a woman’s vagina. I like the look of a decent cunt bush and the feel of her pubes against my cock head and brushing my shaft as I slide in. Perhaps one day they’ll make one with pubes. We followed the instructions to dunk it in warm water to get it to body heat.

Then in a moment of daring, prompted by that old memory I said, “Why don’t you get naked and use it? Wanking’s always better nude, isn’t it? We’re just guys together aren’t we?” 

Steve looked at me that odd way, then grinned. Perhaps to encourage him, and perhaps because I was getting horny, I continued.

“I’ll get naked too,” I said. “I need a wank. Especially after seeing her.”  

As an excuse for getting horny so Steve didn’t think it was thinking of him naked getting me up hard, I picked up a magazine open at a set of penis-straining pictures of a mature big boobed brunette with a hairy pussy sprawling nude over an office desk.  

With the Fleshlight warming up Steve and I stripped naked. I unexpectedly found my eyes hungrily following him. He was in light blue designer briefs and I found myself getting excited at the way they bulged over his already erect penis and how the thin cloth showed the outline of his shaft and cock head in perfect detail. His briefs were so small the head of his erect cock was peeping over the top hem. He dropped his briefs and his erection bounced out and swung stiffly with its rounded purple head pointing straight up.  

As soon as Steve got naked I slipped my briefs off. They weren’t as sexy as Steve’s and I saw his erect penis was bigger than mine, but my balls were much hairier than his. Also, he was uncut whereas I’m circumcised. As soon as my erect cock was out Steve had his eyes on it as all men do with each other in the locker room. 

“Your cock’s cut,” Steve said. “How does a cut guy wank? I’ve always wondered.” 

“I just wrap my hand round it and stroke,” I said, wrapping my thumb and forefinger in a ring round my shaft and giving him a quick demonstration of a few strokes. “Never had any problem wanking,” then for some reason I added “or being hand jobbed.”  

Steve gave me a look as if he thought I was giving him a hint. Perhaps subconsciously I was. 

“Go on, put some sexy knickers on,” Steve said, now with an edge of excitement in his voice.  

Steve handed me one of the men’s thongs he’d had bought. It was smooth black satin embroidered at the hems with red thread and had little red bows at the hips. The tiny triangle of black cloth at the front was scarcely big enough to cover a guy’s flaccid cock and balls let alone an eight incher like mine, but there was a convenient embroidered slit at the front for a guy to poke his shaft through if he wanted to.  

“Ever worn any underwear like that?” Steve asked. 

“No … but I’ve worn girls’ panties for other boys.” Steve looked at me cautiously. “back at school,” I continued. “I was eighteen. We posed for each other in girls’ knickers. Just white cotton knickers like schoolgirls wear. Then we wanked each other. I guess it’s like your panty fetish.”  

Steve had left himself open to my last remark but I saw he was suppressing a mischievous smile. I put Steve’s tiny thong on. The soft satin felt delicious snuggling my balls and the thin gusset strap at the back felt very erotic nestling in my bum crack and under me between my legs. I eased my erect penis through the slit at the front. Looking at myself in the big wall mirror that tiny black triangle made my cock look massive and that little slit held my shaft up almost vertical. It was so small my balls and pubes peeped out at the sides. Wearing it I did a twirl for Steve. 

DoraSn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DoraSn

“Wow! Fucking hell you look shit hot sexy!” Steve said.  

By then the Fleshlight was warmed up. Steve dried its outside. There was a screw cap at the far end to adjust the suction. Just guessing what might feel good Steve set it to mid-range. He opened the tube of lube that came with it and smeared some inside, poking his fingers through that artificial vagina slit, and smeared lots on his erect penis.  

“Does that lube feel good?” I asked Steve. “My woman puts lube on my cock when she hand jobs me.”  

Steve didn’t reply, too engrossed in lubing his erect cock, or perhaps thinking I was hinting.  

There are two ways a guy can use a Fleshlight. One was is for him to hold it in his hand, slide it down over his cock head, and then bob it up and down along his penis like when he masturbates. The other way is to fix it somewhere secure then push his cock through the slit and get his hips thrusting like when he shags a woman. Steve said he’d had enough of just wanking and wanted to try the second method, shagging it. The problem was where Steve could fix it securely enough to withstand his penis thrusts. I had an idea: 

“I’ll hold it for you,” I offered. 

We experimented with a few positions till we found the perfect solution. I knelt wide-legged on the bed near the edge of the bed. Holding the Fleshlight in both hands in front of me just below my own balls in Steve’s thong to get it to just the right height for Steve to stand facing me with his cock head poking the vagina slit of the Fleshlight. The cock slit of the tong my shaft was poking through was holding my erect penis pointing straight up at Steve but out of his way. Steve moved in front of me ready to start shagging the vagina of his Fleshlight.

“Hey!” Steve said with a grin, “it's just like I’m shagging you!” He rammed his cock full length in till his bush of cock fur met the soft plastic sex mound. “Oh fuck! It feels so fucking good!” 

Then Steve got going, thrusting rhythmically. His big purple cock head almost came out at one end of his thrusts and his cock bush brushed the Fleshlight at the other. He was thrusting so powerfully I had to hold the Fleshlight tightly and my taut erect penis poking out of the cock slit of the thong bobbed stiffly with the rhythm of his thrusts. He took ages. He held back a couple of times to edge himself on the brink of orgasm, grunting and with his face twisting in his exquisite sex pleasure. 

As he started to take himself through to his cum he put one hand on my shoulder to support himself as his hips thrust forward. Then to my amazement, his other hand went down to fondle my own penis shaft poking out of the cock slit. He caressed my balls through the thin smooth satin then slid his hand down inside the tiny front of the thong to feel my naked balls. 

“God, you’re sexy!” Steve grunted as he played with my cock and balls. 

Steve had his hand down cupped over my balls through the satin of his thong when he came. He rammed his hips forward in his orgasm thrust that pushed the Fleshlight back in my hands. He let out that half snarl half grunt that all guys seem to make when they wank to a cum. I felt his hand fondle my balls then his whole body tensed then juddered as his cum spurted into the Fleshlight.  

He stood like that for a moment then staggered back. His penis was still mostly erect and the friction of the Fleshlight along his shaft as he withdrew caused his penis to jerk. As his cock spurted a last dollop of his semen spurted and splashed over the thong and my own penis.  

“Was that good?” I asked Steve as he stood there panting with a strand of semen dangling from his swinging still half-erect penis.  

“Oh fuck! Just like I’m shagging my wife but tighter and smoother. Just needs her legs, ass, and tits! Do you want to try it?” 

“Not now its full of your cum,” I replied with a grin, but I desperately needed to jerk a load off. 

Then Steve seemed to remember he’d played with my cock and balls.  

“Hey … I’m sorry I felt your cock when I was coming. My wife used to let me feel her cunt when I wanked with her I couldn’t help myself, your cock in those knickers looks shit hot sexy.” 

“No worries,” I said. My penis was still tight remembering the delicious feel of Steve’s hand on my lust and erection swollen cock head and fondling my balls. “I’m rock hard erect. I’m going to wank one off.” 

I took Steve’s thong off so I was naked. I got back into my wide-legged kneeling position on the bed. It's my favourite wanking position. I like the heavy feel of my erect cock sticking out when I kneel like that. Also if I’m wanking with someone they can get their hand under me from behind to play with my inner thighs, arse, and balls. Perhaps I was subconsciously hoping and giving Steve a hint. I wrapped my thumb and forefinger round my penis shaft ready to masturbate.

“Now I’ll show you how a cut boy does it,” I said.

But Steve reached down, took my hand to stop, and then fondled my cock and balls again.

“Can I jerk you off? I’ve never hand jobbed a guy like you did at school… I’ve always wanted to.”

I thrust my hips forward to give Steve the answer he wanted. My hard cock bending up in front of me swung heavily. Steve reached down. His hands explored my spread thighs and my bum, then quickly moved to my groins, my balls and slid under me between my legs from behind to tease my inner thigh tops, my arse, and my balls.

“Do you like it … when a guy touches your dick?”

“Yeah! I grunted.” My cock felt hard enough to snap.

“Do you want some lube on your dick?”

“Yeah!”

I nearly came in Steve’s hand as he held my naked thigh with one hand and lavished his Fleshlight lube on my cock shaft and knob. He got lube into my pubic hair but I didn’t care. Then Steve’s hand was wrapped round my straining hard shaft, feeling just like those boys long ago. He hand jobbed me just the way a cut boy likes it: smooth, rhythmic, full length, and slow, catching the base ridge of my cock head deliciously. He stroked my naked thigh and fondled my bum with his spare hand as he wanked me and his own now half-erect cock bobbed with the rhythm of his hand stroking my shaft full length.

Steve made me wait. I guess he edged when he masturbated himself, and as he felt my cock harden in his hand with my rising cum he managed to hold me on the brink. He stroked and caressed my bum all the time he wanked me and I played with his thighs, cock, and balls. Steve hand jobbed me through to a delicious cum and I spurted my semen a couple of feet across his bed. As I came I involuntarily rammed my hips forward, like I always do when I cum, and almost as involuntarily I grabbed Steve’s bum to pull him toward me and squeeze his hard cock and his balls against my naked thigh.

After that we sprawled naked together on Steve’s bed drinking beers, watching the porn movie, and browsing porn magazines. We both masturbated as we watched the movie reach its penis-straining climactic final orgy. Then after we’d showered together we went down to the hotel restaurant and satisfied our other appetites with an excellent dinner.

Published 
Written by XAuthorX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments