Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fantasy In The Park, I Suck My First Cock

"A First Time Anonymous Cock Sucking Fantasy"

30
10 Comments 10
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is an oral fantasy, something I would not actually do due to the risks of unknown encounters. If I didn't have a deep rooted fear of STD's...these are the type of things I could see myself actually trying. Of course reality may never live up to the fantasy, but it sure would be fun to find out! Be safe out there! *** I debated about putting it in bi sex category as that is what I consider my same sex oral desires to be, however, due to my love of sex scents I put in gay category."

I'm sitting on a park bench on a hot summer day. It is a nice, out-of-the way park that has been known to have guy's looking for fun with each other.  I came here for one reason, and that is to see if I can get my first oral action.  I'm very horny and can only think of getting lucky. I can't wait to get on my knees in front of a masculine, hairy man. I've waited so long and need to see what it is like to take a cock in my mouth.  I came prepared, having dressed in loose track pants, and a pair of white jockey shorts that provide support, while allowing ample room for my own dick to expand. My mind wanders, and I can feel my cock starting to stiffen while thinking about cock sucking. Will it finally happen this afternoon?

Glancing up, I notice a younger guy who looked to be in his thirties walking down the path. As he is approaching, we make eye contact.  I cannot help myself, as my eyes automatically wander to his crotch. I quickly notice he is wearing what appear to be comfortable track pants that allow me to see the outline of the head of his cock.  He looks to be cut! He notices my quick glance at the object of my desire. Smiling at me, he adjusts himself, revealing the outline of what looks like a growing cock snaking down the side of his leg!  

Am I about to get lucky?  Looking me in the eyes, he adjusts his bulge again, he turns to walk down a path that leads into the woods. I think this is my chance. I think his eye contact and adjustment are a very clear signal he is interested, if I am?  Do I really want to follow this guy and see what happens?  My cock tells me yes, go and follow him. I may not get another chance like this!  

I wait a few minutes and get up to see where he has disappeared. As I walk down the path, I come across a fallen tree that the handsome young stranger is leaning against.  He looks at me, grins again, and says, "I can tell when someone is interested." He continues, "So tell me, are you just out for a stroll and just happened to follow me here after you scoped out my dick?"

I stand there, feeling my heart start to beat faster as he says to me, "Are you looking to suck my cock?"

Grinning and cupping his obvious bulge, he says, "How do you want it?"  

I stand there, speechless. I never expected him to be so forthright. He continues his sexual banter and says, "What's the matter? Has all the blood drained from your brain and into your cock and you can't talk?"  

As he banters, he continues outlining his bulge by cupping and squeezing it. This gets my mind going and the blood pumping as my cock rises to the occasion.  I'm thinking to myself, this is the scenario that I've been jerking off thinking about for so long!

This is my chance to finally find out what it feels like to have a male organ plunging into my mouth. I want to feel and lick his balls while I'm working his rigid cock to trying to coax his semen out of his hairy orbs!

My heart races as he tells me to come over to him. I walk up to him as he is leaning up against the tree. He takes my hand and places it on his crotch and says, "Is this what you followed me here for?" He continues, "Go ahead, feel it. You know you want to, don't you?" 

As I start to feel his warm, growing cock through his pants, he says, "Yah that's it. Feel my cock and balls. You like that, don't you?" My mouth is dry as he continues, "I know what you want." He then places his hand on my shoulder and starts to gently push me to my knees. There is no resistance from me. I know this is what I want. My cock responds to his action by straining my jockey's as it rapidly begins to harden with anticipation.

I'm now fully hard and my balls have started to draw up tight and I'm starting to ooze precum with the anticipation of getting between this horny stud's hairy thighs.   

He pushes my face into his crotch and I can feel the heat from his manhood on my cheek as it is thickening up in his track pants. I'm shaking in anticipation and my mouth starts to water as he encourages me with his words as he says to me, "Go ahead, pull my track pants down." He continues, "I think you'll like what you see."

I can smell his scent as he continues to say, "That's it; you like my underwear-covered cock, don't you?" The dirty talk flows like the precum from my cock as he continues his smut in a husky voice, "Look at you, you are panting and your crotch is tenting. You are horny for my cock." He continues, "Go ahead, put your face into my underwear, take a good sniff of what you desire. Inhale deeply."

I am so turned on. I think I'm going to come as he says, "You like my man smell, don't you?" He continues, "Talk to me. Tell me what you want!"

All I can do is mumble as I utter a grumbling, "Uhhh mmm." By now, I'm drooling for his manhood. It smells wonderful and I want to see his phallus standing up above his hairy, low hanging nuts. I stop to quickly pull down my own pants. I let my cock out of it's now confining underwear. I can smell the heat of my own crotch, which stirs me into a frenzy.

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde

This guy's underwear covered cock is in front of my face. I tug at his underwear, revealing his beautiful, cut cock. It is about 6 1/2" long with a perfect thickness, and a nice helmet head.  Hanging low in the summer heat is his beautiful set of furry nuts. It was just like my fantasy that I've drooled over while looking at cock pictures, thinking of this moment.

His hairy masculinity and the heavenly scent of soap, man musk, small piss drops and the sticky precum emanating from his damp crotch, causes my own dick to drool even more. My mouth is starting to salivate at the anticipation of tasting this man's hard cock. I know that if it tastes like it smelled, there was no stopping me!  

I'm woken out of my musk scented trance as I hear him say to me, "What are you waiting for? You want others to come join us and use your mouth too? Do you want multiple cocks?" He continues his dirty dialogue, saying to me, "Go ahead, don't be shy! Work on my nuts. Get in there, man." "You don't want me to change my mind do you?"  

He says this as he lifts his balls and squeezes his dick while gently slapping me on the cheek with it. I dive into his hairy nuts while inhaling his musky scent and furiously start to lick. I lick this strangers balls like I will never have a chance to do this again.  I'm loving this whole scene as it plays out. Here I am on my knees, in the woods, sucking my first cock. I had never been hornier in my life than at this moment, between the legs of a married stranger who is in need of relief. I lick and work his balls while stroking his hard, smooth dick.

My lustful stranger continues his smut talk as he says to me, "Oh man, just like that, keep licking my sack, my wife never does that." He continues, "You are really good. You must do this all the time, eh?" "Do you suck cock as good as you play with sweaty nuts?"  Mr. Stranger continues, "You love cock and balls, don't you!"

I don't bother to stop to tell him that it is just pure pent up lust. I'm finally getting a chance to get my face between a man's hairy masculine thighs. I am hot for this, I'm in need of this experience. I keep licking his nuts and get right up under them towards the back where his scent is even heavier. His nuts are starting to tighten up. I collect his oozing precum as lube for my own dick. I start jerking myself while I continue to inhale his musky scent.  I'm in heaven and can't resist taking my first lick of a hard cock.

Nothing can describe how it felt, soft, smooth, hot and hard! I start to work his cock head when he says to me, "Oh yah, that's it, suck my cock like you are starved for it. You are going to get my seed soon." 

I can feel him getting harder and go back to licking his balls while stroking his shaft. He starts thrusting and getting even harder as he starts to pulse in my hand, and I know he is about to cum.

My trance is broken, and my own excitement increases as he says to me, "Oh man, yah I'm cumming. I'm going to shoot all over your face. Here it comes."  His cock is pulsing as he starts shooting his warm sperm. I can smell his semen and feel the warm liquid hitting my cheek as it dribbles down my face and across my lips. The sight, sound and smell of his orgasm sends me over the edge.

I spasm and come harder than I have since I was a teenager. I squirt ropes cum all over the forest floor, all over my hand, and I can hear the sound of my spunk hitting the ground with volume. What a feeling, and a huge orgasm!  I am mesmerized, still on my knees in the woods. I realize I have just pleasured a married man's gorgeous cock and balls for the first time, while making him and myself cum simultaneously. Could life get any better?  I can smell his musky, sweat-soaked crotch, with his cum on my face, I think I could stay here forever.  

When I tell my sperm donor friend this is my first time and I'm hooked, he grins and tells me I can keep his underwear as a souvenir. He thanks me and heads back down the path, and says to me, "Maybe we will see each other again sometime?" 

I think to myself as I stand up to head home, I would love to do this again. It was such an intense experience. Maybe I should pound another one out? I can still smell his cock scent and cum on me. I don't want to wash my face, and my dick is responding again. 

I'm so horny, I think I better jerk another one out. With his cum still on my cheek and his masculine scented underwear to help me along, my dick is quickly growing again at the thought of what just happened.  Mmmm, now I can't wait for the second time. I wonder if my second cock will come along as I start inhaling the musky scented underwear, stroking my cock, and reliving my first cock sucking. I finally tried this!

Published 
Written by nemesrevol
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments