Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Disc In The Basket

"Two disc golf buddies have some fun on and off the course"

18
13 Comments 13
8.2k Views 8.2k
5.4k words 5.4k words

It was a beautiful mid-summer day—not too hot yet warm enough to be comfortable in as little clothse as legally allowed—and I was out playing some disc golf. If you're unfamiliar with it, it's like golf but with frisbees. I had only recently picked up the sport and fell in love with it. It's a lot more exercise then you might think, only as competitive as you make it, and just an all around good time.

A buddy of mine named Tim and I were at a small course in a public park not far from my home and had played the first two holes. When were about to take our tee shots on the third hole we noticed a guy by himself, teeing off on number one. We didn't think anything of it and took our shots. We walked up to our discs, took our second shots, and were ready to putt when I looked back and to my amazement, the guy was standing at the tee box we just left, waiting for us to finish the hole.

We both made our putts and headed to the next one.

“Maybe we should wait and let this dude play through,” said Tim.

“Yeah, for sure,” I answered. “He must be pretty good.”

Both of our jaws dropped as we watched him tee off. The guy could throw a disc a mile! It was no longer a wonder how he caught up to us so quickly.

“Holy shit!” exclaimed Tim and I, almost in unison.

After making it in in two shots, the guy walked up to where we were waiting and simply said “Hey.”

Tim and I both said “Hey” back and then asked him if he wanted to play through.

“We could just play together,” he proposed. “If that's cool with you?”

We agreed it was fine with us and Tim and I introduced ourselves.

“My name's Dave,” he said back and we all shook hands.

First let me say that Dave was fucking gorgeous! He was blonde-haired and brown-eyed and had a face that about stopped your heart. Second, that he was built like the proverbial “brick shit house”! He must have been about 6'4'' and even though he had on a pair of baggy shorts and a loose T-shirt, it was pretty obvious he did a lot more than just disc golf for a work out.

We each took our tee shots and Dave threw his disc almost twice as far as Tim and I. The guy had a rocket launcher for an arm.

“You sure you still want to play with us?” joked Tim.

“Yeah,” Dave chuckled. “It's always better to play with someone else than just with yourself.”

“Brother, I doubt you ever have to do that,” I thought to myself.

The course only had nine holes and didn't take long to get through so we ended up playing a few rounds with Dave and found that not only was he a complete mountain of a man but was super cool too. He was a construction worker around the area, was one of the nicest guys you could ever meet, and by the time we were done playing, every cell in my body wanted to fuck him.

We started heading back to the parking lot when we finally finished playing and as we walked I very badly wanted to try and get his number. I tried to think of some way of bringing it up. Maybe something to do with meeting up to play together again or something but I just didn't have the balls to do it.

Just as we were about to reach our vehicles I realized what to do and that was change tactics.

“So, do you play here often?” I asked. I know it's a cliche at a bar or club, but who ever hears that at disc golf course?

“Yeah, about once a week or so.”

“Well, cool then. Maybe we'll see you out here again sometime,” I said as nonchalantly as possible.

“For sure,” Dave replied and got in his car and drove off.

I made a mental note of the day and the time we got there and knew I would be back there very soon.

That next seven days went by like a snail crossing a freeway. I couldn't believe how slow time went. All I could think about was seeing Dave again and taking him for a serious ride. I must have masturbated with a dildo to the thought of him at least five times. I would fuck my ass using the biggest toy I had, and would cum within minutes, imagining it was his hot cock inside of me—something told me he was probably really packing.

I had no idea if he was into guys or not but I was sure as hell going to find out—even if it took me going to that damn course every damn week for the rest of the damn summer.

Finally the week passed and I made sure to get to the course at the same time we had gone before. I was pretty disappointed, to say the least, when I pulled in and the place was empty.

I sat in my car for a few moments, completely bummed out and then decided that as long as I was there I might as well go out and play a round either way.

I was just getting my gear together and locking up my car when another car pulled in. I couldn't believe my luck—it was Dave! I got it right on the first try and was so excited that I had to stop myself from doing cartwheels around the parking lot.

“Play it cool,” I told myself as he got out of his car.

“Hey man,” I waved, “how's it going?”

“Pretty good,” Dave answered. “Back for more, huh?”

“Yeah. I really enjoyed this place, so I figured I'd come back out and give it another shot.”

“Cool! I was hoping to see you out here again sometime.”

“Hoping to see you out here again sometime?” I thought—not a bad sign at all.

We played the first couple of holes and it was a great deal hotter out that day so we were dripping with sweat by the time we got to the fourth tee box. I was walking up to take my shot when I heard Dave say, “Man, it is warm out...” and watched as he peeled off his shirt.

“Holy balls!” I nearly said out loud. His chest and abs were amazing! I think I may have dribbled a little juice in my pants at the sight of him and quickly went up to take my shot before he noticed the drool coming from my mouth.

It was one of the worst throws I've ever made, and I'm not sure if it was just me or if it actually was getting hotter out.

I moved out of the way for Dave to take his throw and realized that it was probably both and figured that he had the right idea either way, so I pulled my shirt off as well.

“There you go,” Dave said to me with a big smile. I didn't know if he meant the shot he just took or me stripping off my shirt.

“Way too hot out for clothing today,” he added, answering my question, and I took it as another very good sign.

“I'd play this game completely nude if they let me,” he continued. “Well... maybe a jockstrap.”

The sudden visual of that made my cock nearly jump to attention like a kid getting his name called while sleeping in class, but I managed to control it and just kind of laughed.

“No doubt. That would be pretty awesome!” I replied, leaving it up to him to figure out what I meant exactly.

We continued playing and I was dying to know if he was into guys so I tried to find out by asking him vague questions. I wish I could have just asked, “So, you like cock?” but that would have been way too forward even if he was, and I didn't want to blow what chance I may have had. His answers actually did give me a fair impression that he might be and, in fact, he got pretty damn flirty with me as we went along.

We ended up playing two rounds and when we were back at our cars we chatted for a bit longer. I said to hell with it this time and asked him for his number, saying that we could then make a plan to play together again some time soon. He agreed saying it would be great to do so and gave it to me and I then gave him mine.

I wanted him like a glass wants liquid at that point but knew I had to take my time. This was going to be like landing a Marlin and I would have to just sit back and be patient.

“See ya later,” I said and told him I would call him soon. I then went to the small public bathroom they had there before heading back home.

I was just zipping up my shorts after taking care of my business when I heard a knock at the door.

“Just a sec?” I yelled, not even considering the only person it could be—given we were the only people there that day—and before I could even question it, Dave walked in. He then shut the door, locked the sliding latch, and turned around. From the look in his eyes I knew at that moment what he was there for and couldn't believe my luck.

Without saying a word, he nearly picked me up off my feet and stuck his tongue in my mouth. We passionately kissed for a few seconds and then finally broke apart.

“Is this okay?” Dave asked still holding me.

“Oh! It's more than okay!” I responded.

“Good!” said Dave and we went back at it.

We locked lips tightly and made out for a while. I then slowly slid my hand down, opening Dave's fly, and stuck it down his shorts. His cock was already becoming erect and got harder as I tugged on it.

It got bigger and bigger and felt fucking huge in my hand! We kept kissing and I began to wonder just how big it actually would get, and then resolved to find out.

I pulled away and crouched down. I then pulled his shorts down, happily finding he went full commando, and I had certainly called it, wow was it big! It was long—close to ten inches or so—was strikingly fat and just like the rest of him, absolutely magnificent. It had a thick base and a shaft that slightly tapered down to a roundish, mouthwatering, circumcised head.

I grabbed a hold of the massive thing and started jerking him off slowly, loving the heat and feel of it. I then stuck out my tongue and licked it from base to tip and then back down again like a Popsicle, sampling every meaty ounce. His scent was really strong from all the sweating, and I found it intoxicating. I feverishly bathed his plump cock with my tongue and then put the head in my mouth to really suck it. I gobbled his dick like I was starving, sucking and sucking, and only stopping every so often to lick and kiss his shaft and gammy balls.

“Fuck, you give good head!” moaned Dave, but I didn't bother to reply and just stuck him back in-between my wet lips.

I tried getting as much of his rod down my throat as I could, and Dave began to unreservedly fuck my face. He pounded away at my open mouth hard, and I was in heaven. My senses were almost overloaded with his salty taste and potent odor. I could have blown him for hours I was enjoying it so much, but that was not to be.

Dave tensed up and stopped thrusting. I knew what was about to happen so I quickly started to jerk him off and suck him with all of my might.

“Oh fuck!” he grunted loudly and began to unleash a thick load into my mouth.

The first blast went straight down my throat. An absolute torrent of hot jizz then surged out of him and I kept stroking his throbbing shaft with my hand as he filled my mouth full with his rich, yet zesty cum. It was super thick and utterly delectable as he sprayed over and over.

It was almost ridiculous how much semen the man produced. It nearly filled my mouth by the time he had finished, but I managed to get it all down in one big tasty gulp after rolling the large pool around with my tongue to really taste it. I then licked my lips, and went back to sucking and licking his massive tool, trying to get every last yummy drop.

“Wow! That was amazing!” exclaimed Dave as I squeezed the last few morsels of goo out of his softening prick and licked them off.

“Glad you enjoyed it,” I replied and then stood up and gave him a sticky kiss on the lips.

“You want me to return the favor?”

I most certainly did. My cock was so hard you could have cut glass with it, but inspiration struck and I came up with a better idea than swapping head in a small public bathroom and decided to see if he was down for it.

“You can, but how about—instead—you come with me to my place and we can pick things up there?"

Dave thought about it for a moment. “Sure, let's do that.”

“Fuck yeah!” I thought to myself but actually said, “Cool” and then grabbed a few paper towels for Dave to clean himself up with.

I told him to follow me and the whole way home I was fucking elated. And horny! All I could think about was Dave's jumbo dick and how many ways he could fuck me silly with it. The thought of his meaty rod hammering my little ass, as well as his nearly overpowering, musky sent, kept me hard almost the entire way home. It was all I could do to keep from playing with myself and driving straight off the road.

When we got to my place we went right back at it. We stripped each others clothes off as we made out and it became clear we were both pretty funky. As I've made pretty clear, I liked his man-scent but I figured it would be better if we cleaned up at least some before things went any further—especially for what I had in mind. “How about a quick shower?”

“Only if it's together,” he said with a naughty little smirk.

“I wouldn't have it any other way.” I replied and led him by the dick into my bathroom.

We got in together and rinsed off under the hot water. He pulled me close and started to kiss me tenderly and both of our cocks began to grow as we pressed against one another.

After making out a bit, I grabbed the bar of soap and commenced to bathe him. I first went to his broad chest and slowly washed all over his muscular pecs, shoulders and arms and then moved south. I scrubbed all over his nether regions building up a good lather, put the soap down, and gently washed and caressed his asshole, taint, and balls with my soapy hand.

“That feels so good.” sighed Dave as I moved up and began stroking his now hard prick.

It felt remarkable in my hand being all slippery and wet and I started to pull on it harder.

“Mmm...” I groaned as I fondled him, “Your cock is incredible!”

“Glad you like it,” he replied and picked the soap back up, “but now I think it's your turn.”

He then spun me around and pulled me close to him squeezing my back tight to his chest and I could feel his slick hard-on crush against me.

autotestmodel247
Online Now!
Lush Cams
autotestmodel247

He bathed me all over while planting hot kisses on my neck, scrubbing me with the soap in one hand and caressing me with the other. When he finally went down and began to tenderly wash my balls and aching cock I thought I was going to explode.

Luckily he stopped rather quickly (maybe he knew) and instead gave my ass a good lathering.

“There, nice and clean,” he whispered in my ear and with a slight giggle added, “I might want to make sure though.”

He pushed me a little forward and told me to lean against the shower wall. After crouching down, he proceeded to rub my ass with his strong hands. It felt unbelievable as he massaged my butt cheeks and I couldn't help but growl with pleasure when he pulled them apart, holding my ass open, and told me how sexy my asshole was. He then drove his face between them.

Dave rimmed me like he had a black belt in anilingus. He would give my crack long licks from top to bottom, and then would flick his hot tongue on and around my supple hole before driving it in deep. I grunted and groaned, telling him how good it felt, and started moving my backside up and down, loving the feeling of his face sliding through my crevice.

“Fuck yes!” I whimpered with each lash and poke of his tongue.

He ate my ass for what seemed like forever before finally pulling away, standing up, and rubbing my button with his fingers as I stood there panting.

“Maybe I should make sure I got you good and clean back there, too,” I said after finally catching my breath. “If you want.”

Dave grinned. “Yeah, you probably should.”

I was happy to hear it! Some guys are into giving rim-jobs but just aren't into getting them—to each his own, I guess.

I quickly had him turned around with his legs apart as far as he could get them. I got on my knees and spread his sexy, muscular ass wide and man, what a sight! He had the cutest little butt-hole; It was completely hairless and perfect and I wasted no time diving in.

I indulged myself as I ate his ass, relishing every lash of my tongue. I literally made love to his hole with my mouth, licking and even kissing it. I couldn't get enough, but before long, tragedy struck! The hot water started to run out!

“Well, that sucks!” I bemoaned pulling my face from his splendid butt with the water quickly turning colder and colder.

“No kidding,” laughed Dave, “I was really enjoying that.”

We got out of the shower and did a very quick dry off. I again took him by the cock and led him to my bedroom. “Follow me.”

“Lie down,” I instructed him and then jumped on top of him, straddling his waist and began to kiss him deeply.

Our tongues danced for a bit and then I slowly kissed and licked my way down his body until I got to his beefy, hard cock. I grabbed hold of it, kissed it all over, and stuffed it into my mouth.

I only blew him for a short while. His dick was beyond suckable, but what I really wanted was some more of that sweet, sweet candy—I felt like we had unfinished business when the water went cold.

I grabbed his legs under the knees and lifted them up. I was in love with the man's asshole almost as much as his cock, and I immediately went to town on it.

I licked circles around it and fucked it with my tongue and made out with it like it was his mouth. All the while I could hear Dave breathing heavily with the occasional, “God, that feels good.”

I was giving him the rimmer of all rimmers but eventually he placed his hands on the top of my head and lifted it up. “Let me suck your cock some.”

“No problem!” I replied and gave his ass one more long lick and the tip of his dick a fat kiss.

I mounted his chest, scooting up to the point where by balls were touching his chin, and slid my rod across his moist lips. He licked my shaft as I thrust slowly back and forth and a small bead of pre-cum oozed out of my hole. I let him lick it off and then moved back a little while he tilted his head forward and then put my helmet into his mouth.

It felt so soothing to finally get my inflamed cock sucked, and reaching back, managed to get a grip on Dave's penis to play with while he blew me.

I fucked his mouth in and out while jerking him off and then took my glistening tool out and rubbed it all over his handsome face. Before long, though, I knew if I kept going I would cum all over it. I certainly wasn't ready to be done yet so I let go of him and got up further, giving him my smooth balls to play with.

Dave licked and sucked them gently taking each one in his mouth in turn and I then moved even further up so he could reach my hole. He held his tongue out and I ground my ass against it, holding my cheeks apart with my hands.

As he gorged himself on my ass again, my hole began to starve for his cock. All I wanted was to feel him deep inside of me, filling me up.

“God, I want you to fuck me,” I said softly.

Dave just mumbled something as I continued to grind his face.

“You want to fuck me, baby?” I purred.

“Fuck yes!” Dave answered after I lifted up some so he could speak.

I got off of him and reached into the drawer of my nightstand and pulled out a large bottle of lube. “Here ya go, take this and don't be afraid to use a lot of it—I'm gonna need it for that thing!”

Dave took the bottle and told me to lie on my belly, and then knelt beside me. I first felt his hand caress my back and then glide down to my eager ass. I heard him squirt some lube out and cooed lightly as he began to massage my hole with his wet fingers.

“Uh!” I gasped as he eased on of his big digits into my orifice.

He worked my backdoor masterfully, stretching it by pushing in more and more fingers as he went along and giving it a much needed conditioning before the main act. He then laid on top of me and started kissing me behind the ear.

Dave slid his fat prick between my cheeks and against my asshole several times, and I wanted him to fuck me so bad I was ready to beg for it.

“You want this cock?” he whispered in my ear.

“Yes!” I moaned. “Put it in!”

Dave got on his knees with my legs beneath him and parted my butt with his hands. Then, after hearing the squirt of my lube bottle, I felt his head gently rub against my ring. I tried to relax as much as possible and eagerly waited to feel him penetrate me.

He eased the tip in carefully and I huffed and puffed. It hurt for sure, but not as much I thought it would, and I thanked myself for deciding to go with the big dildo for all those masturbation sessions throughout the week.

It was still immense, though! I bit my forearm and grunted in near delirium as Dave slipped himself in further inch by inch and my ass stretched wider and wider to accommodate him. When he finally stopped I felt filled to absolute capacity.

“Oh my lord, you're big!” I whined into my arm.

“And you're really tight,” sighed Dave.

He slowly eased out some and then delicately pushed back in. The feeling of that much cock inside of me was stupendous and I groaned even louder as he gradually started to hump me.

Before long he was pounding my ass savagely, harder and harder, and I was bellowing like a mule. He would thrust into me and then pull his cock out nearly completely before driving it back in, over and over.

“Oh yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me!” I shouted in ecstasy.

And fuck me he did! He slammed my hole like a machine for a long time before eventually pulling out and turning me on my side. He then lifted up my right leg while straddling my left and drove his meat back into me.

“Uh! Holy shit!” I wailed loudly as it sunk in.

He kissed and caressed my upright calf as he continued to hammer my fuck hole with his rotund penis. My whole body was on fire and I couldn't believe how good of a lover he was. He fucked me like the dirty whore that I am but somehow did it sensually at the same time.

More and more ramming resulted in more and more profanity coming out of my mouth, but ultimately he finally stopped and breathed heavily.

I knew at that point it was time I did some of the work.

“Let's change positions,” I suggested.

“Yeah, that sounds good,” agreed Dave.

I got up off the bed. “Come here and sit on the edge.”

Dave did as I instructed, and I then told him to lean back on his hands.

When he was ready I turned around and sat on his lap, guiding his fuck-stick back up my canal with my hand. I then leaned forward a little, put my hands on his knees, and proceeded to piston up and down slowly.

“You like that baby?” I growled.

“Hell yes!” Dave replied, grabbing me by the hips.

I was soon bouncing on his junk like a basketball being dribbled. You could almost hear the “Boing! Boing!” as I fucked him frantically.

Every once and a while I would sit down, taking his dick all the way to the base, and just grind his pelvis saying things like: “God, I love your cock!” and “Fuck, you feel good!” while writhing back and forth.

He eventually pulled me down to him, nibbled on my earlobe, and told me to stand up and turn around. I did as he asked while he stood up also. I wasn't sure what he had in mind until he held me close, kissed me hard, and then grabbed me by the ass and lifted me right up off the ground—apparently, Dave had finally regained his strength.

I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly and pushed my tongue into his mouth. He, while holding me up by the ass with one hand, took the other and used it to slip himself back inside me.

“Holy shit...” I muttered in-between kisses and began to move up and down.

Shortly after, I was riding him like the stallion he was, bucking wildly while he held me up and wishing I had had a cowboy hat to swing around while I yelled, “Yee haw!!!”

I never imagined I would actually get to fuck someone like that and it was like nothing I had ever experienced before. Unfortunately it is something two people can't do for very long and Dave finally turned around and threw me onto the bed.

“That was fucking crazy!” I laughed.

“I know,” said Dave, laughing as well.

As Dave climbed back onto my bed I pulled my legs up in the air, presenting my glossy, open asshole. “Get back in here!”

Dave pushed my legs up even further until my hind-end was nearly straight up in the air. He probed me for a second with his first two fingers, stood up a little and plunged his wood into my gaping ass.

I was drunk with pleasure as Dave pile-drived me with tremendous force. I thought I was going to come apart at the seams with each hard thrust and wailed and begged him not to stop.

I was in a state of absolute rapture. Each stab of his cock sent a shock-wave of pure ecstasy through my whole body and I soon felt that burning, tingling sensation deep in my bowls and began to assgasm intensely.

I never wanted it to end, but at the same time, also simply couldn't take any more. I cried out in pleasure as my cock started drooling out a large stream of white goo. I reached up and stroked myself furiously and a huge blast of jizz hit me in the mouth. I came so hard and so much! I just kept pumping it out and pumping it out, yelling “Oh God! Oh God!” and was soon covered in my own hot juices.

That must have been all Dave could take as well because he then howled loudly and pulled out just after he started to ejaculate, pumping a large amount of spunk inside of me. He jerked his tool hard and a white rope shot right over my head. The next one landed square on my chin and he then proceeded to rain his cum all over my cock, balls, and ass.

When he was finished dropping his massive load all over me he plunged his wet prick into my winking, glazed o-ring for a few more pokes, pushing his seed deep into my ass while panting, “Holy shit!”

He then pulled out and crashed on the bed, utterly spent. “That was something else!”

I was trying to catch my breath as well. “No...doubt!”

I got up once I regained my composure and with wobbling legs, went into the kitchen to grab some paper towels. I felt Dave's semen begin to run down my thigh, and I scooped it all up and licked my sticky fingers clean. Fuck he tasted good, and what another monster load! I then went back with the whole roll and threw it to Dave.

“Here you go,” I said, tossing it to him with a more than satisfied look on my face. “Although I probably needed them more than you.”

“No kidding! I completely covered you,” he concurred and took a couple towels for himself before handing them back.

“My reward for a job well done,” I joked.

Dave reached over and kissed me while I dried what was left off. “Very well done!”

We got our clothes back on and I asked him if he could stay for a while or had to take off.

“No, I probably should get going. My girlfriend will start to wonder where I am.”

Girlfriend? It was the one question I made a point of not asking him earlier; I didn't want to know the answer! And I wasn't too happy to hear it. Not do to the fact that he liked girls or anything, I do too—on occasion—but I'm no home wrecker.

“You have a girlfriend? Like full-on... girlfriend?”

“Yeah, but it's totally cool, though.”

“Really?”

“I swear! She knows I like guys too and has no problem with it at all—she actually likes the idea.”

“You're not just saying that are you? I'm really not down with guys that cheat.”

“No, I promise. Honestly, she knows all about it; We're totally open with each other. She's bi too, so she gets a little pussy whenever she's in the mood for it and I go out and get some dick from time to time. Trust me, it's completely fine.”

“Okay, I trust you,” I relented. “Well, then can we see each other again sometime?”

“Sure! I would love to—I had a blast today! I'll give you a call here soon and we'll go out and play a few rounds and after that who knows... maybe some more of this,” he said and lightly squeezed my crotch.

I laughed, and Dave hugged me tight, gave me a big kiss and left, leaving me still sticky and with the hope of things to come as well as something more than just maybe.

To be continued.

 

Published 
Written by mrwoodman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments