Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Day In The Park

"I have fun in the park with three strangers."

27
11 Comments 11
12.5k Views 12.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I heard about this park near my home where men gather to engage in nameless gay sex, so I summoned up my courage and headed there last Tuesday.

My name is Tim. I am married and anyone who knows me would say I am the straightest man they know. I am not attracted to men, but very attracted to gay sex. I just love seeing naked men from the waist down. I enjoy taking a penis in my hand, stroking it, then kissing the tip and when it's hard, opening my mouth and taking it deep down my throat.

Back to last Tuesday.

I drove into the park and saw several cars parked at the back corner of the parking lot. I parked near them. After a minute or so one guy got out of his car and walked past mine and looked me in the eye and smiled. He walked past me to a path and entered the woods. He was a big bald guy standing at about 6’ 2” and quite muscular.

I got out and followed him down the path. He turned and looked at me briefly and continued walking as I followed. I heard movement behind me turned and saw two other guys following me. I got scarred and was about to run when the first guy stopped and spoke to me.

“Are you here to have fun?” Weakly I responded yes. He motioned for me to follow him deeper into the woods and like a puppy I obeyed.

He turned off the path and walked into a dense area then opened up to a grassy clearing. The other two also followed.

Joe introduced himself and said it would be just him and me. The other guys would watch unless I wanted them to join in the fun.

Joe spread out a moving blanket he was carrying on the grass. He pulled off his shirt and lowered his running shorts revealing his flaccid cock and completely hairless body. I must say he was quite the specimen of a dominate male. He had broad shoulders, strong arms, large chest and a flat stomach. His thick cut cock hung down over huge balls. He ordered me to get naked.

I am a much smaller man. I am 5’ 6” and weigh 145 pounds. My hard penis is only 4” and it is quite thin. My balls are large which further makes my tiny clitty look even smaller. I am hairless from my neck to my legs. My best features are my face and my smooth heart shaped buttocks.

I was extremely nervous as I shed my shorts and tee shirt. Then I hooked my thumbs into my panties and slowly lowered them. Yes, I was wearing low cut silk see through black panties. My rock hard little clitty sprang out and was already oozing some clear pre-cum.

I expected them to burst out laughing but instead they said I looked real good with my panties around my ankles.

Joe told me to get on my knees. I kicked off my panties and sandals. I moved close, his cock was right in front of my face. I reached up and wrapped my hand around his mighty manhood. Soft, it was at least 6” and very thick. I looked at it and admired its beauty. My other hand cupped his huge heavy balls. I bent forward and puckered my lips and gently and lovingly kissed the head of his amazing cock. It jerked and started to grow expanding to 8” when it was fully hard. He placed his hands on the back of my head and pulled me to him. I opened my mouth and took him in.

I reached around and cupped his perfect ass. It was so smooth to my touch. I continued sucking his cock with a long deep motion. Then I relaxed and opened my throat and his cock slid down my throat until my nose was touching his body.

After several minutes of me nursing his amazing manhood Joe pulled back, turned me around and pushed me to the blanket. I was now on all fours.

I looked over at the other two men. They had their cocks out and were stroking each other.

LucyGold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucyGold

Their cocks weren’t as big as Joe’s but still much bigger then my little sissy penis. I asked Joe if he wanted them to join us. Later was his answer.

Joe put some lube on his cock then on my man pussy. He inserted first one, then two fingers in my love tunnel making sure I was well lubricated. He told the others to get close and watch.

Both guys were very close to my head as they stroked their very nice cocks. I loved watching them aiming their cocks towards my face. I was hoping to taste them before too long.

Joe touched my pussy with the tip of his thick cock then slowly he pushed and entered my ass. He began to fuck me with long fast strokes. He said he was amazed that his big cock entered me with little difficulty. I guess I was so hot to have man on man sex that I was very relaxed.

Soon I was so excited I was dripping clear liquid like never before out of my girly clit hole. I was really enjoying the sensation of Joe’s long hard cock sliding in and out of my body. Joe was moaning and saying how good my cunt felt as he continued to make love to me.

Suddenly Joe pulled out and told me to lie on my back. Of course I did as I was told. He knelt down between my legs, easily raising my legs over his shoulders and pulled me close so my lower back was resting on his thighs. He was so strong and big and I was so small it was like a big man and a little girl. I was pleased to be his little girl!

Joe aimed his cock to my opening and began to fuck me again. I was in sissy heaven!

“Yes, yes fuck me Joe,” I cried out in joy.

Joe told the others guys to kneel on either side of my head. I looked from Joe to see one on my left; his cock was very close to my face. The shape of his cock was straight and smooth. His dick was very pretty indeed. I looked right and saw a massive purple headed cock with a large slit. That man grunted; his slit opened further and out shot 6 or 7 big blasts of hot cum into my surprised open mouth and all over my face.

The other guy was now close to orgasm so I turned to the left and took his cock in my mouth. I sucked his cock until he exploded his sweet seed. When he finished and softened and his cock withdrew, I opened my mouth for all to see my mouth was full of their sperm. I then proudly swallowed while they watched and drank it all down.

This pushed Joe over the edge. He yelled out that he was coming. He pumped his massive cock into my tight willing hole filling my boy cunt with his seed. I was so engrossed in pleasing all three I didn’t even realize Joe was stroking my tiny penis. He was using his thumb and fore finger to stroke me the entire time he was fucking me. I looked down and saw him stroking my clit. That is when I also came. It was so intense and pleasurable that I shot more cum then I can ever remember. Joe slowly kept fucking me for a few more minutes until his cock softened and slid out of my gaping hole. He stroked me a few more times and then brought his cum soaked fingers to my mouth. I opened and savored my liquid from his fingers.

When Joe recovered a bit he leaned over and licked some cum from my face and shared a kiss with me. I don’t know why but I said, “Thank you Daddy.”

He smiled and said, “You are welcome.”

We all cleaned up a bit and got dressed.

Joe said, “Thank you, you are a great little sissy cocksucker and you have a wonderful ass and cunt to fuck.” He then gave me his address and told me to be at his house Tuesday of next week for a day to remember.

I agreed to meet at Joe’s house next week. I wonder what Daddy has in store for me. I can’t wait to find out!

Published 
Written by torpedoman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments