Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boxing Day fun - Chapter 2

"Getting my mouth filled with cum from older man"

11
3 Comments 3
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

After I finished swallowing all his cum I sat back in the front seat and lifted my little pink dress letting him see me rubbing my hard cock. He ran his fingers over the tops of my stockings and called me a dirty little cunt boy as he moved his hand onto my cock. It felt so good being exposed and touched by an almost complete stranger. I took my phone from my bag as he rubbed me and flicked it to camera handing it to him. Opening the car door I stepped out into the rain and stood in the corner of the car park in just my stockings and dress. I lifted the hem and held my stiff cock as he took a picture. He quickly beckoned me back inside. We didn’t want to get caught but it felt so erotic being exposed in girly clothes outside.

Reluctantly I got in and put my jeans and jacket back on as he drove us back to town. He explained that his wife would get suspicious if he was out for too long.

When he dropped me off near the shops I walked down to the local pub, checking that my Jacket was zipped all the way up hiding my outfit.

I got a drink and sat at a quiet table in the corner. There were only a few other people at the bar who paid no attention to me. I took out my phone and looked at the picture. I really did look like a cock slut, it made me smile.

I can’t really explain why but sucking hard cocks and making them cum in my mouth really turns me on. I guess it goes back to when I first let an older man suck me in the toilets in the park when I was sixteen. It was the most mind blowing experience I’d had at that point and when I finally shot my spunk over his face and chest my knees had buckled, I almost blacked out, but he just held me and stroked my head and back.

A message popped up on the screen. “You look good in lingerie.” It was from a 66 year old guy called Jack. He had short grey hair, bald on top and a large paunch. The other picture showed his short fat cock sticking out between his flies. It was uncut.

“I can come and visit if you like…” I messaged back. Five minutes later I was in a cab being driven the short distance to his house. It was in a quiet estate near the edge of town. The cab driver seemed a little confused when I didn’t know which house it was and we had to scan the doors checking the numbers.

I rang the bell and waited in the rain. When it opened Jack stood there in a dark blue dressing gown and ushered me inside. I took off my boots and he lead me through to the open plan kitchen. He offered me a glass of red wine and motioned for me to go through to the living room. It was nicely decorated with paintings on the walls, two large leather sofas and a huge TV that was playing some mindless daytime programme. Fortunately the volume was turned down.

I took off my jacket and quickly removed my jeans. When I stood up he was standing next to me holding out the glass of wine. We sat down on the sofa and each took a sip. Somehow I felt completely natural and at ease with him even though I was only wearing stockings and a pink dress with a small cardigan over it. We fell into easy conversation about work and life for about ten minutes. I was feeling more comfortable than I ever had before. I’m still inexperienced with being dressed in front of another man but it feels so sensual.

julietgarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
julietgarcia

Eventually I lifted the bottom of my dress and turned to him. “Do you like seeing me in these clothes?” I asked nervously as my cock stood out above the tops of my stockings.

He undid his dressing gown and reached over stroking my nylon covered thighs. I leant forward and kissed him. He started to touch his small fat cock. The uncut foreskin extended over his large helmet. Although the shaft was only a few inches long the tip was enormous. I’d never seen a cock quite like this and was fascinated. I removed his hand and placed it on my own cock which he started rubbing slowly as I tried to gently pull his foreskin back.

As we touched each other he explained that he had a heart condition which meant that he didn’t always get very hard. I looked up at him and told him I didn’t mind, then lowered my head and took the big tip of his cock in my mouth.

After a couple of minutes he lifted my head and led me upstairs to the bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed sipping my wine and watched as he took of his dressing gown and laid down on his back.

I lay down beside him, propped on one elbow and ran my hand over his large hairy belly up to his nipples. When I squeezed one of them he moaned quietly so I bent down and licked it. He liked this. I tongued and nibbled it before closing my teeth around it and biting. He pushed my head away. “Don’t do that!” he snapped in a sharp voice.

“Sorry Daddy…” I said quietly. “What would you like me to do Daddy?”

He took my hand down to his cock. I played with it gently and felt his big balls underneath. They were enormous. I moved down and tried to suck them but I could only get one in my mouth. I kept rubbing his small fat cock as I licked his ball bag and then moved up putting his cock in my mouth.

The helmet was swollen now and I licked all over it gradually pulling the long foreskin back. There was clear pre-cum glistening all over the tip and I licked it up greedily.

“Will you cum for me Daddy? I want you to fill my mouth with your hot creamy sperm…”

He held my head down in place over his cock. “Lick it you filthy little sissy-slut. Lick it and suck it.” I did as I was told. It was getting harder.

Suddenly he pushed my face away and got up. He stood at the side of the bed and pulled me towards him. “Lay there and open your mouth.” He was rubbing his growing erection inches from my face. “Keep your mouth open.” I lay there rubbing my cock with my lips parted as he pushed it into my mouth. He thrust roughly in and out a few times and then stood back wanking it over my face. He shoved it in again and grabbed the back of my head pulling it forward. Although his cock wasn’t very long it was so thick I almost gagged but he held my face firmly in place.

He pulled out and rubbed himself furiously. When he stuck it back between my lips still rubbing it I tasted the first squirt of his semen. I sucked harder running my tongue over his swollen knob. More of his salty cum filled my mouth and I managed to swallow it while I kept sucking. I got another three mouthfuls before he finally pushed my face away and lay down beside me. I leant over and kissed him with his cum still on my tongue.

Published 
Written by plz234
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments