Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Workbuddies

"After a day of hard work, the night is about to get even harder..."

2
1 Comment 1
4.4k Views 4.4k
683 words 683 words

I had my coworker flat on her back, her legs dancing around my shoulders as I caressed her body from the collarbone down to her hips. My thoughts of her in this position at this location danced fervently in my skull throughout the day.

Everything had come full circle. Our fellow employees clocked out for the night, and the baking table was open to our depravities, and we intended to make full use of the hours we had alone together.

She smiled flirtatiously, shooting me sideways glances and nibbling on her bottom lip as I lifted her shirt, tracing my fingers along her belly. She giggled and put her glasses to the side. In an instant, she was topless, liberating her firm, cantaloupe-sized breasts from her lacy cherry-red bra. Her nipples were hard and ached for attention.

My lips came to hers’ whilst my hands gently massaged her supple tits. I could feel the reverberations of her heartbeat and the heat of her breath as I fondled with the buttons on her workpants. I slid them off slowly and tactfully, the musky scent of her cunny juices wafting into my nose and mouth.

I felt my tongue grow wet and ready, anticipating the deliciousness of her body.

My coworker left her shoes on as she backed up away from me and removed her panties herself. Her legs opened wide, spreading her sopping wet pussy, dripping and sparkling like a translucent, sugary syrup.

I wanted to dive in, but patience was prevalent here. Building up that need was essential throughout the working hours - it would be a fool’s errand to open the treasure chest without first testing the lock. I lowered my head between her thighs, breathing in that wholesome aroma that cast shivers down the entirety of my body.

My tongue willfully played with her pussy lips, circling the area meticulously and slowly, indulging in every moment without haste. Breathless gasps and comforted moans escaped her lips, which, in turn, made my cock even more incredibly hard than it had been before - as if that were possible.

SwetBella
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SwetBella

My fingers pressed gently against her lips, pushing back her hood and exposing her bulbous clit. My teeth grazed along the sensitive surface before my lips came to meet, followed almost immediately by the hastened flicking of my hungry tongue. I grasped onto her legs and pulled her closer into me, burying my nose into her slit like a ravaged animal.

She squeaked as my mouth played a song of seduction and orgasmic temptation upon her quivering cunt. I felt her hips gyrate and push deeper into my face, pleading for me to taste every corner of her. My tongue lapped from bottom to top, drinking the sweet nectar of this thick, absolute goddess. If there was a heaven - in any sense of the word - I had discovered it, nestled in the drenched crevasse between my coworker’s legs.

Suddenly, there was a violent shaking of her person, her hands death-gripping my arms as her mouth slung open and a pleasureable scream emitted from her throat.

I knew a great deal about my coworker, but the fact that she was a squirter seemed to elude my knowledge.

I was met with that reality as she gushed generously all over my face, the warmth of her liquids completely saturating my beard like the gust of a summer’s rain. Nevertheless, I kept at her clit, swallowing her juices as my tongue continued its savage crusade. I felt her body moving in all sorts of different directions as she continued to gift me with the goodness spurting forth from her delectible cunt.

When she finally came to rest, my lips traced a path from her belly to her mouth, exchanging a wet, loving kiss as her legs coiled around my hips and brought me in. We whispered seductively into each other’s ears, trading kisses and caresses from our shaking hands. It was agreed that it was time to leave. We had to get up early the next morning for work, after all.

Published 
Written by ZenMosh87
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments