Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Was this real?

"Imagination creates you"

1
1 Comment 1
335 Views 335
264 words 264 words

Author's Notes

"A short, fairly vanilla come back story"

His bare feet step on the beat of the song.
Pam pam pam.
He follows the music, stretches his feet into every new musical nuance, his arms folded in front if him, holding his imaginary dance partner close and safe.
He smiles, turning his imaginary woman to the left, then right.
He closes his eyes and she appears there, touching his chest with hers, her hand in his, their cheeks kissing.
Her belly touches his, then her groin. He smiles again, eyes closed, runs his palms down her back. Her hands wrap around his neck, his around her waist.
Pam pam pam.
She smells of honey and vanilla, the skin of her thighs soft on his waist. She unzips him and rests, waiting. He finds himself, runs his head on her silky lips, then pushes in, a bit. She breathes into his neck. He can hear her heart beating. He slides in again, a little more. She brushes his hot back with her hands. He pushes in even more. She takes a deep breath. Deeper. Her lips tremble. His arms wrap around her back in a tight embrace and push her towards himself. A moan escapes her chest.
Pam pam pam.
His sweat drops on her skin. Their foreheads touch. Her palm locks on his neck. They breathe in unison, savoring each other's smell. He moves quicker, her hand clasps tighter. Quicker. Quicker. Quicker!
The music stops.
Everything stops.
He deep inside her. His hands around her, hers around him.
Their hearts slow down.

If he opens his eyes, will she be there still?

Published 
Written by RubyInFlight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments