Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twelve Magical Hours

"Twelve magical hours"

2
1 Comment 1
1.0k Views 1.0k
445 words 445 words

The 10 seater charter plane finally completes it's somewhat bumpy descent and lands on terra firma with a bounce.

I'm glad to be down, not anxious but excited. 

Nineteen flying hours from half way around the world and I'm only about 10 minutes from seeing you.

We've never met in person, but know each other intimately since we met online some months ago. 

The attraction was mutual, almost instantaneous. 

It just seems we were meant to be.

As I descend the stairs onto the tarmac of this not-so small town in America, following the other passengers who cearly know the way, my heart rate begins to quicken, and I am sweating despite the howling wind typical of wide open airfields.

My dream is now very real!

I see you through the huge glass window, wearing the pretty floral sun dress and big summer hat you modelled for me in your last video before I left home.

You step towards the terminal entrance and wave as you spot me.

The electric doors open quickly for a passenger ahead of me, and the sudden rush of wind envelops you, your right hand trying to save your hat from blowing away and your left hand frantically trying to save your modesty.

I smile inwardly, recalling my Marilyn Monroe quip to you during a conversation one time.

Your eyes never leave mine, as if I might disappear, and you move away from the doors to avoid the next wind gust.

Just like the men I see walking east and west in the background, slowing their pace and looking in your direction, I too voyeuristically wish for another squall.

The glimpse of your gorgeous thighs, and knowing people behind you may have caught sight of your cute arse as your skirt billowed, makes me wonder if you are sans panties, given that's your usual preference.

I reach you and drop my carry on bag, taking you into my arms as we kiss for the first time. 

As our lips linger, it is clear to anyone that we are lovers.

You take my hand, as I pick up my bag, and lead me toward the terminal exit, no luggage to collect.

I feel eyes upon us, our obvious age difference a curiosity.

I know what they're thinking - "How did that old guy get a stunner like that?"

We make the exit as you lead the way, a sense of urgency in your stride, and you hail a cab.

My return flight leaves in 12 hours and I'm exhilerated as we kiss like teenagers in the back seat.

My eyes won't close until I'm on that plane.

I don't want to miss a thing........ 

 

Published 
Written by Danunder
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments