Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Torment by a sweet slut

"My crush submits to others"

0
0 Comments 0
1.5k Views 1.5k
610 words 610 words

Finally, at an age I blush to specify (okay, early twenties), I was freed from the constant reminder that I had not yet fucked a girl. It had been a tormenting way to exist, because all my thoughts were of nothing but pretty girls, night and day, always several on my mind, wishing I could know what to say or do. Or wishing they did not have boyfriends.

Also thanks to the reality of high school showers after phys-ed. I was well aware of how I compared and had to understand it wasn’t much of a comparison at all. If I would ever actually get close enough to just one of the many girls I was infatuated with, she would have to know, or I would have to warn her before she saw the truth. I did this with the one who gave me my first taste of the sensation of sticking my penis into a woman’s tight wet crevice and being enveloped and sinking deeper, or as deep as I could. She lifted another lifelong burden when she said my size was fine. My dormant sense of masculinity got an extra dose of confidence when she swore she could not believe she was my first real fuck.

Well, of course, I was on cloud nine afterward. Especially when she said she would love to meet me for coffee one afternoon. I was so excited and I got so hard, so relieved to believe I would again enjoy the real thing, a sweet wet pussy of a girl who liked me a lot, instead of resorting to another night of masturbating, spewing streams of hot cum across my belly and chest, only wishing it could be filling a pussy and pleasing a girl.

I guess I was a bit early to the coffee shop and had to sit and wait for a bit. But suddenly she entered the place and was sitting across from me, not before giving me a quick hug and a wet peck on my forehead. And then something happened. I had no idea what to say. I just wanted to know she was up for fucking me again, but the mood was not the same as then.

BarbyeKat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BarbyeKat

Just then another girl came in and rushed to our table. Obviously a friend of the girl I had developed such a crush on. She whispered in my coffee date’s ear and she became openly excited, licking her lips, squirming on the chair. The friend tugged on her arm like to say they had to go now.

The girl I lost my virginity to then leaned over and spoke so her lips barely brushed mine.

“My girlfriend’s boyfriend wants us both to come to his place. Lick his big cock. Then he will fuck me. He keeps us both to fuck when he wishes.”

“But-but-but… I thought…”

As though having no awareness of how deeply it stung me to have to know of her place as a submissive pet to another girl and a dominant man, she gave me a sweet smile and said she hoped we could meet again, maybe tomorrow, for another coffee date.

“You would like that?”

She said of course and grabbed my hand to give it a sweet squeeze, just before her girlfriend’s insistence got her off the chair, not before diving in to give my forehead a wet departure peck.

Suddenly I was again sitting alone, seeing nothing in the coffee shop, but seeing only what I did not want to see, and getting so hard because of what I didn’t want to be hard thinking about.

 

 

Published 
Written by thseacrest
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors