Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Seamstress

"Hand made panties lead to erotic adventures"

13
2 Comments 2
840 Views 840
504 words 504 words

He:

I have commissioned a French seamstress to make a pair of silk panties for you. She is petite with short dark hair and dark eyes and skilled with her long fingers. She insists on fitting them to you personally, that way she can do her best work.

In her dressing room, she asks you to sit on her reproduction Louis-XV-chair and for you to open your legs.

She takes a piece of the finest bright green silk and deftly folds it into the shape of your cunt. Her skillful fingers brush against your sex ever so slightly as she fits it to your shape. Taking a small pair of silver tailoring scissors, she carefully cuts the cloth around your pubis.

You can see yourself in the mirror, so thoughtfully provided as she performs this delicate task. Nipping and tucking the shiny masterwork until it fits snugly around the exact shape of your most intimate parts.

You are somewhat alarmed when she proceeds to cut a slit in the crotch from the back to the front.

“Excuse me, but what’s that for?”

“C’est pour monsieur.”

“Oh, I see.”

“Non, but ‘e will see.”

Then with amazing speed, she runs it up on her machine and gives them to you to put on. The fit is incredible, they are like a glove around your cunt, holding you and pressing into your pubis with just the lightest pressure. You watch yourself in the mirror and notice that, as you open your thighs, your clitoris peeks out enticingly.

Gaga
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gaga

You can't help sharing.

"Would you mind if I play with myself in front of you?"

"Of course, that is what they are for. What woman doesn't like to watch another masturbate?"

She admires her finest work do its magic without even touching you.

She wasn't the only one watching you. I could see you through a crack in the dressing room door. It really got me hard. I was rubbing my cock through my pants.

I almost came with you when she knelt down between your legs and started licking you through the slit in the silken gusset that she had so expertly cut and which you had so willfully wet.

She:

I was still wearing the handmade green silk panties and I came to you moist after my afternoon with the seamstress. She got so excited by me that she in turn opened her legs.

We lay on the couch together, our cunts rubbing against each other, her high-jutting nipples hard in my mouth. 

You were waiting for me outside, wondering why I was taking so long.

It’s a good thing I was wearing a skirt slit up the back; we had to nip into a dark doorway, and I lifted up my skirt to show you how well the handmade panties fitted. As soon as you saw how wet they already were, you pushed me up against the wall and fucked me senseless through the slit that she had so carefully crafted.

Published 
Written by Gofrogit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments