Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Corner Shop

"Helping out leads to a helping hand and mouth."

33
3 Comments 3
2.0k Views 2.0k
943 words 943 words

I helped out at our local corner shop during term breaks from college. The small amount of money I earnt went to savings for a car.

The shop was run by an older couple in their late sixties, who had owned the shop for what seemed like donkey's years.

Part of my duties was to stack stock in the storeroom, and because they were also a newsagents, they stocked papers and magazines, including adult magazines, so access to soft porn mags was easy and tempting.

Each week, unsold magazines would be bundled for return to the wholesalers - an excellent time to flick through them, admire the models, and read the 'letters'.

Temptation sometimes got the better of me, and after checking that the owners were not around, I'd have a crafty masturbation session over models that turned me on, often spunking over them and then closing the magazine and preparing the bundle for return.

One evening, I was so engrossed in a model and letter that I failed to realise that the lady owner had entered the stock room until there was a loud cough.

Looking up quickly, I saw this plump, older woman standing in front of me, eyebrows raised and a smirk playing on her lips.

"Having fun?" she asked me.

"Erm, ...... yes. Sorry," I muttered, highly embarrassed at being caught out.

"Hmm. Well now we know," she said, cryptically.

"Know?" I said, puzzled, both by the comment and the fact I wasn't being screamed at.

"Yes. Know," she repeated frowning and trying to suppress her grin.

"Erm, know what?" I asked, aware that my wilting cock was still in my hand and on display for her.

"Know why we are getting reports from the wholesalers that some returned magazines were, how shall I say this, spoiled, and unsaleable," she explained.

"Oh. Very sorry," I mumbled, unable to look her in the eyes and feeling rather awkward.

Then she cleared her throat, making me look up at her.

"Well, perhaps I shouldn't ask, but have you finished?" she asked me, actually blushing herself.

"Finished?" I said, a little dazed.

"Yes, you know, ejaculated," she asked me.

Perhaps I was a little slow in answering, as she followed up with, "You know, have you spurted yet? Cum? Spunked?" 

I just shook my head and started to tug up my boxers and jeans.

After a pregnant pause, she said softly, "Do you want to carry on, to finish?"

I just looked at her, gobsmacked.

"Well?" she asked, "Do you?"

"Erm ...... yes please," I stammered.

"Good. Two conditions though. First I watch you, second, you don't tell the old fart I am married to that I watched you. Ok?" she said. 

"What?!" I stammered.

"I want to watch you masturbate. Watch you stroke off that lovely fat cock and cum in front of me," she said, a gleam in her eyes. "It's been years since I have seen a hard cock, and yours looked lovely from what I saw," she added.

Shia011
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Shia011

Then I realised that she had likely been watching me a while before her earlier cough.

"Ok," I agreed nervously.

"Well... Get to it, then," she demanded, smirking.

Sadly I felt pressured and struggled to get stiff.

After a few minutes of limpness, she said, "Need a hand?"

"What?" I stammered at this strange question.

Rolling her eyes, she said, "Do you need a hand to get hard?"

"Maybe," I said, thinking she meant finding another magazine to look through. However, she had meant it literally.

"Good. I wanted to feel your cock grow in my hand," she murmured, and before I knew what was happening, she was kneeling in front of me cupping my balls with one hand, tickling them, and with the other hand, she was squeezing and tugging on my floppy cock.

Soon, nature took over and I grew hard in her hand.

"Lovely," she murmured with a sigh, and instead of letting go for me to stroke off, she began to slowly masturbate me.

I sighed with pleasure as she became the first woman to do this to me.

"You like?" she asked me, looking deep into my eyes.

"Yes," I managed to croak.

"Good, then you will love this," she said just before she took my now very stiff cock in her wet mouth and sucked on it as if it was one of the lollipops she sold.

"Fucking hell!" I muttered, experiencing a blow job for the first time.

There was a muffled chuckle from her as she eagerly, greedily sucked on my cock.

Instinct made me grab her head, my fingers gripping her grey hair, and then I started to thrust at her mouth. There was a garbled moan from her as I urgently fucked her mouth, and all too soon I could feel my spunk welling up as I was close to exploding.

I tapped her repeatedly on the shoulder and said, "Gonna cum!"

She just held me tightly and kept her head in place as I spurted into her mouth. God, it felt wonderful, I just kept pumping out spunk which, by the sound of it, she was gulping down.

Eventually, I was drained, and she slowly pulled back, sitting on her heels, my spunk dribbling out of her mouth.

She wiped it up with her fingers before sucking them clean. Eyes gleaming brightly, she said, "Consider that a productivity bonus, young man."

Dazed and bewildered, I just nodded compliance.

"Fancy that, you, a young man, face-fucking a woman old enough to be your granny. Fabulous. Long may it continue," she said, as a large grin spread over her face.

 

Published 
Written by restless_stroker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments