Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Straight Men Can Be Changed!

"Clay was not expecting this surprise."

43
7 Comments 7
814 Views 814
837 words 837 words

Author's Notes

"I guess a straight man should never say never when there is a woman in charge of the show."

My girlfriend Sophia called me while I was at work. She told me to meet her for drinks with a friend. I already knew her friend was Frank. He is a real dawg. Despite being married for many years, he is more than willing to try anything sexually. I mean anything. Franks loves anything kinky especially if it involves more than one person. He has recently opened up to Sophia about his submissive cock sucking adventures.

I am open to toys, fantasy, and role-playing adventures as long as it involves only women, never men. Sophia recently asked me if I would suck a cock for her while we were in bed. My answer was an obvious, No!

I met them at the local bar and the topic of conversation rapidly moved toward a possible threesome. While they discussed different scenarios, Sophia stroked my throbbing cock over my pin-striped suit pants. Between the alcohol and the stroking, my inhibitions began to disappear. I became more open to a possible threesome.

Out of the blue, Sophia said that she wanted to go to Frank's office. All of the talk had made her very wet and she was a woman in charge. She had taken a more dominant role in our bedroom in the last few months.

Once inside his office, Sophia pulled down her top exposing her enormous breasts. She barked out orders for Frank and me to start sucking on her ever-sensitive nipples. This somehow stoked her desire to be in control and she began to talk very dirty and demanding.

She ordered Frank to his knees and motioned me to take out my cock. She told him that she wanted to watch him suck my cock. I was shocked at her suggestion.

Despite Frank still being fully clothed, he did not hesitate to move in between my legs. Sophia ordered me to pull down my pants and briefs. I followed her demand immediately, surprised at her dominatrix-like attitude. My manhood was standing at full attention.

I could see the cock lust in his eyes as his mouth moved closer to the head of my penis. Sophia and I watched him fully engulf my entire seven inches. This was a man on a mission.

Sophia grabbed a pocket rocket from her purse and lifted her skirt. While at the bar, she must have taken off her panties. She placed the vibrator directly on her engorged clit.

She wrapped her foot around the back of his head and pushed his face deeper on my cock. Clearly, she was showing her dominance over Frank. It also showed that he was born to be a submissive little bitch. Frank was a true deep throat cock sucking slut. He gagged, choked, and slurped as his nose rubbed my stomach. Savoring my member with each lick, slobber, and suck.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

The moans of Sophia indicated that she was indeed enjoying his performance. She was in control of the show and the ringmaster.

My breathing became deeper and shorter as I neared my orgasmic bliss. When Sophia sensed that I was ready to cum. She told me that she wanted to watch me cum on my stomach. She wanted to observe my sticky load shoot and watch it land on my body. She loves a good cum shot. No one had to wait very long before I shot streams of hot man liquid out of my pee hole.

Before I got to the bar, Frank had told her in confidence that he loved the taste of fresh cum. Sophia was going to use this information to her advantage. She next ordered Frank to start lapping up the cum that covered both my stomach and thighs. Frank was indeed a man of his word. She watched as he licked and slurped up my hot jizz. He was a true cum-guzzler. I was the beneficiary of his efforts.

After he had licked everything that I had just released. He went back to suck my cock clean. Spending extra time swirling his tongue around my head and shaft. He even licked around each ball to make sure nothing was hiding.

This set Sophia over the edge and she had two very intense orgasms, moaning deeply and spewing curse words that would shock a sailor. Her eyes closed and she let loose a torrent of juices.

When she came back to Earth, she pulled his head with her bare foot upwards towards her lips. They shared a long wet kiss. It was evident that they were sharing my my cum. Despite my huge orgasm. This surprised me as I had never seen her kiss another man in front of me.

After their kiss, Sophia grabbed me by the tie and yanked my head towards her face. Opening her mouth, she dripped the remainder of my cum into my mouth. She closed her lips and ordered me to swallow. I did not hesitate to swallow.

Sophia smiled and said that next time, I would be the one on my knees.

Published 
Written by clayrider
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments