Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Professor Gordon's Office Hours

""I'm fingering my pussy on top of your desk.""

16
9 Comments 9
4.0k Views 4.0k
948 words 948 words

Author's Notes

"Amber's got a fever. And the only prescription is rubbing her nub for Professor Gordon. Will the lascivious college instructor join in? Will one of his students catch them in the act?"

"Help me, Professor Gordon. You're my only hope."

"You don't even go here, Amber."

I shut the door of his private office behind me. “Do I have to enroll at this college to get some assistance?”

“Or you could wait until we go home.”

“We keep getting interrupted by the other people who live at our house.”

“Meaning our children?”

“They can really harsh my mellow, Q.” I pouted at my husband, who was seated on the other side of his sturdy desk, organizing files.

“I appreciate the unexpected afternoon visit, babe.” 

“You’re welcome.”

He closed the bottom drawer. “But I need to grade these papers, and my office hours start in ten minutes.”

“Quigley, did you go to your professor’s office hours when you were in college?”

“That was 25 years ago.”

“Did you?” I pressed, my thumbs stuck in the loops of my skinny jeans.

“No,” Quigley admitted.

“Then we have time.” I neatly cleared off Quigley’s desk to make room for my round bottom. I sat in front of him, my crotch closer to his eye level.

“Babe?”

“Shhh.” I admired my handsome, befuddled spouse. I stroked his dark hair. Then I ran my thumb across the corner of his smiling lips.

“That tickles.”

After I twisted my brown curls into a high bun, I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants.

“What are you doing?” Quigley gulped.

I pulled my jeans and panties off my ankles. Then I crooked my right knee, slid my finger into Quigley’s mouth, then swirled that finger between my dewy folds. “I’m fingering my pussy on top of your desk.”

Quigley stared at me, speechless.

I ceased my diddling for a moment. I unhooked my bra and took it off along with my snug t-shirt. My ample bosom bounced free. “That’s better.”

“Amber.” I watched him ogle his naked wife, playing with her throbbing clit in his college office.

“Quigley.”

He removed his chinos. “What if someone walks in?”

I helped him pull the polo off his muscled chest. “They won’t.” My finger returned to my canal and dipped deeper. “Ohhh, I needed this.”

Quigley joined in the nude entertainment, his right hand wrapped around his veiny cock.

My eyes locked with his as we fondled ourselves in front of each other. I lifted my other foot onto the desk, spreading my brown thighs wider to get a better angle. Quigley licked his lips as he watched my thumb strumming my pink nub. My index and middle fingers circled inside my cavern, the cream dripping from my vulva onto a stray Post-It. 

I watched Quigley’s body heave as his fist shook around his shaft. His toned pecs glistened with sweat as he leaned back in the worn desk chair. I saw him occasionally glance behind me at the closed door.

MellynaBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MellynaBrownn

“You’ll cum faster if you concentrate on me.”

Quigley panted, “I’ll cum faster if I can stick my dick inside you.”

“Hurry, I’m close.” I grabbed his shoulder.

As Quigley leaped up and positioned his cockhead at my entrance, I screamed, “Now!”

He slid inside just as I convulsed, pulling him deeper, my arms around his back, my legs wrapped around his waist. Quigley kept pumping, grunting until he reached his peak and erupted inside me.

I breathed deeply along with Quigley as he recovered. I reveled in the warmth of his torso sandwiched against hers. His caresses on my lower back sent tingles up my spine.

“I love you, Q.”

“I love you, babe,” he purred into my neck.

I lifted my hips and rocked slowly back and forth. Quigley, though drained, matched my gentle rhythm, creating tantalizing friction. I held him tight, clamped my molten walls, and squeezed out a final, sweet climax, milking another spurt from my husband.

There was a knock at the door. “Quigley?”

“I told you so!” He scurried to find his clothing.

“Calm down, Q.”

“That’s one of my students out there.”

Unbothered, I retrieved my strewn items. “They call you by your first name?”

“It makes me more relatable. I gotta clean up.”

Before he could pull on his pants, I pushed him down on his chair. “They can wait. You are the one in charge here.”

I knelt down and sucked his hard dick in my mouth. He quivered.

“It doesn’t feel like I’m in charge.”

I licked the remainder of their combined cum off his shaft. “Voila. Clean.” 

He met my sticky lips with his. "Thank you, babe. Tasty."

Another knock sounded from the hall.

“One moment please,” I called out, as I tugged on my shirt.

Fully dressed, Quigley wiped off his desk with a tissue.

I stepped into my flat sandals. “Can I open the door?”

He nodded.

“I’ll pick up dinner. See you at home.” I exited our den of iniquity, avoiding a collision with the single student patiently waiting outside. “Professor Gordon is ready for you.”

“Yes, come in, Braylee,” Quigley summoned.

The other woman whispered to me, “Your bra is hanging out of your sleeve.”

I whispered back, “Thank you, Braylee.”

I tossed my bra inside the room and it landed on Quigley's flustered face. The student let out a chuckle and entered the office. I let my round tits shimmy under my thin beige t-shirt, embarrassed yet excited that my breasts were clearly on display for my husband's co-workers and students.

Quigley stuffed the floppy undergarment into a file folder. “Thanks a lot.”

Braylee looked back and smirked. I caught her eyeing my taut, brown nipples, which visibly poked through the sheer fabric. I pulled the office door closed.

"Have fun."

Published 
Written by jennabee81
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments