Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Song

"*Freak LIke Me" became our song."

26
17 Comments 17
981 Views 981
393 words 393 words

Author's Notes

"This is how it became our song, I still get hard thinking of Olivia grinding on my fingers When I listen to 'Freak LIke Me' by Adina Howard."

I have a memory of my relationship with Olivia. We were invited to a party where my friends would meet my new girl. After meeting and mixing with the gang, she asks if we can sit a bit. As I walk carrying Olivia's wine, I get a naughty thought.

I guide her to a leather sofa in the corner.  This is a quieter and darker place, perfect for my plan. Placing her on my lap, I drape my sport jacket across her lap because she said she feels chilly. We’re just chatting when, feeling brazen, I begin to rub my hand on the inside of her mocha thigh. 

Maybe Olivia shouldn’t have been wearing such a sexy short dress.

“What are you doing?” she asks.

I shrug and we keep talking about nothing, but keep my hand on her thigh.  During a story she’s telling me, I gently push her legs apart and rub her pussy lightly over her silk panties.

She gasps, grabs my wrist, and looks around to see if anyone notices.

“What if someone sees?” she asks, her eyes wide with a mix of desire and panic.

I push her hair behind her ears and kiss her cheek. Then, leaning close to her ear, I say, “No one will if you keep quiet, baby. Can you do that for me?”

She nods, biting her lower lip. I feel her heart racing from just my featherlight touches.  Olivia's breathing is now getting erratic.  But not until I push her panties aside and slide my middle finger inside her dripping pussy, does she finally fall against my chest,  wrapping her arms around me and burying her face in my neck.

A friend passing by asks, “Is she okay?”

I smile and say, “She’s fine, just feeling the wine." 

I’m still finger fucking her. She’s trying to be quiet as she grinds down on my hand.

I whisper sexy things, “You’re so good baby, that’s it, you feel so tight, grind on my fingers.” 

During the climax of a song, she cums, shaking and biting my neck. I smile at Olivia, kissing her chin and giving her my finger to clean and taste herself.

As the next song starts, Olivia doesn’t care if anyone sees. 

Published 
Written by fuzzy1954
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments