Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kat vs The Samurai: A Stimulating Night

"He knew exactly how to push her over the edge."

18
15 Comments 15
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you are stimulated by this electro-stim story...enjoy!"

She laid naked on the bed, arms over her head in cuffs, legs spread open with each ankle secured to the bedposts. Her eyes were covered with a blindfold to heighten the sensations for her body. Her mouth was left ungagged, so it could be used. Her red hair was a stark contrast to the white sheet underneath her. Her bare mound, recently shaven, was smooth and ready to enjoy the sting of his crop. Her nipples were captured in steel rings, held tight by four screws in each one, tightened to keep them erect for him.

Strapped to one of her thighs was a little black box with knobs and dials. They controlled the intensity, frequency, and pulse control of the attachment of choice. Tonight, it would be Kat vs The Samurai. But first, he wanted to play with her.

The crop slid slowly across her belly, down her hips to her thighs. He dragged it along her skin, toying with her until he smacked it against her sweet mound.

Crack!

Her hips lifted off the bed for a second while her brain processed the impact of the crop. Despite the sting, she craved more. Knowing that she did made his cock harden.

Crack!

This time she was more prepared, but the sting was just as intense, if not more so. Each time it made contact with her delicate skin, the smack of the crop was more forceful, until ten such strokes were given, and her once creamy pussy was decadently red.

He tightened the screws of the nipple clamps, eliciting moans as he did. The tips of her nipples looked delicious like this, and the sight made his thick meat fully erect. He felt the ooze of precum glistening on the head and fed just the tip of his cock to her open, willing mouth. She licked him clean, wanting him to slide in further, but not yet.

He slid two fingers into her dripping wet pussy, then brought them to her lips to be licked clean as well. Such an obedient slut!

He picked up the Samurai and placed it on her belly so she could feel the hard, cool metal that would penetrate her in a moment. It was almost obscene looking, with its seven-inch curved, metal barrel. However, it wasn’t just the device itself that would push her over the edge tonight, with its nearly five-inch girth, but something more.

The electrode surface on both the left and the right side of the metal phallus, combining mechanical vibrating stimulation with low frequency erotic electro stimulation, would be what gave her the feeling of being fucked like never before.

He connected the power cable to the little black box, lubed up the ominous-looking device, and slowly inserted it inside her. Her body quivered as she felt the Samurai opening her up and invading her cunt. When it was fully engulfed by her, he switched on the clit vibrator. She moaned softly as her body arched.

JasmineKouc
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasmineKouc

Her juices were flowing, and her labia looked deliciously puffy. He gripped the black handle attached to the beast and made sure it was filling her up completely. Then he began turning the dials to begin her torture.

He watched her face and knew the second that she began to feel the electrode’s pulses. As he increased the intensity and the frequency simultaneously, her body flinched, and she gasped sharply. He adjusted the pulse control, moving the dials mere fractions of an inch. He knew her body would tell him when to stop.

She moaned and rocked her hips gently, but he wanted much more for her. He continued fine tuning until he heard what he’d been waiting for.

“Oh, fuck yes!” she cried out.

“Tell me what it feels like, my sweet little slut,” he inquired, fighting the sadistic urge to turn up the dials a bit more.

“God, it feels like I’m being fucked so hard, like he’s ramming in and out of my pussy. Fuck! It feels so good!” she answered, panting and moaning.

“Do you want me to turn it up higher?” he teased.

“No, please, God no! It’s perfect. It’s like I’m being filled by a huge cock and he’s fucking the hell out of my cunt!” she cried out.

He knew what she wanted next, what they both wanted, his cock in her mouth. He’d never known any other woman who enjoyed sucking him like she did. He stood up and walked around to the side of the bed and said, “Turn your head this way, baby, I want to use that pretty little mouth.”

“Mmm, God yes, please feed me your cock,” she pleaded.

“It’s all yours,” he said, “God, you’re so fucking good at this!”

He closed his eyes while she licked and sucked his rigid pole. Then he felt the head start slide into her throat. He held himself there for a moment. It felt so fucking good! But he eased back, knowing she needed to catch her breath. He continued moving in and out, feeling her tongue against his balls with every thrust. The vibrations of her moans were driving him mad. He wanted desperately to pick up the pace. But he forced himself to be patient. He would know when the time was right.

He opened his eyes and watched her body for the signs he knew so well. When her hips began to move faster, he knew she was ready.

He grabbed hold of her head and fucked he throat wildly, then watched her teeter at the brink of orgasm.

“You like when he fucks you hard, don’t you baby?” he said through gritted teeth.

“Fuck, YES!” she screamed, as she toppled over the edge, her orgasm ripping through her body.

As she came hard, he exploded in her mouth. He loved when they came together.

He slowly turned each dial to the off position and smiled. Kat vs The Samurai was always a sure bet.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments