Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Found My Husband With A Couple Shemales

"Caught my husband being fucked by two shemales"

121
18 Comments 18
2.9k Views 2.9k
771 words 771 words

My name is Gretchen. I work as a nurse at the local hospital. My husband Jeff and I are both thirty-two years old and have been together for five years and married for three. We don't have kids. 

I work in the emergency room at the local hospital, so I get called in sometimes if someone calls off, or they need help. Well, this particular day I got called in to work. I am gone at least eight hours every time I get called in. The hospital is about a ten-minute drive from my house. When I got to the hospital they told me they didn't need me now, and I could go back home if I wanted.

I had been working a lot of hours lately and hadn't had a chance to spend much time with Jeff. Normally I would call him to let him know when I was on my way home if they called me into work but then didn't need me after I got there. But this time I decided not to call.

I got home and I noticed a strange car in the driveway. I didn't think anything of it, since Jeff sometimes had a guy friend over when I got called into work. I pulled into the garage and went inside. Jeff wasn't in the front room, so I just thought he and whoever the car belonged to was in the game room. 

I headed to the game room to let him know I was home, but as I passed our bedroom I heard what I thought was a woman's voice coming from the room. The door was open, so I peeked in to see what was going on. I couldn't believe what I saw. There wasn't one woman in the room, but two. At least that's what I thought at first glance. But a second look told me they were shemales.

The two shemales and Jeff were all three naked. Jeff was on his knees, his back to the door. One of the shemales was standing in front of him and he was sucking their cock. From what I could tell, he seemed to be enjoying it. He was slowly taking the shemales cock all the way to their balls, and then backing off and tonguing their pee slit. The shemale was moaning and I heard them say, "Mmmm, good boy Jeffy.”

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

The second shemale was slowly stroking their cock and they said, “Hurry up and cum down his throat. I need to cum too.”

The shemale that Jeff was sucking said, “Well, you know, he does have two holes.”

The second shemale said, "You're right. I guess one hole is as good as another.”

I was surprised when Jeff just kept sucking on the other shemale’s cock. The second shemale walked up behind Jeff and put their cock to Jeff's ass. Jeff didn't even turn around. The second shemale spread Jeff's ass cheeks and easily slid their cock in, and their cock wasn't all that small either.

They slowly started sliding their cock in and out of Jack's asshole in long strokes. After just a few strokes they were all three moaning. Just watching the scene made me wet. I knew I should have been mad at Jeff but I wasn't. Slowly the shemale fucking Jeff spread up. They were still fucking him balls deep but just going faster and harder. 

As the two shemales got close to cuming, I stuck my hand in my pants and started fingering myself. Instead of them cumming in Jeff's holes, just before they came, they both pulled out of him, and they both gave him a facial. Which I could tell he loved. He opened his mouth wide so they could shoot into his mouth.

When they were done cuming, the shemale who was fucking Jeff's mouth got on their knees and sucked off Jeff, and swallowed everything he had to give. While they sucked Jeff, the other shemale straddled their friend's back and Jeff sucked and licked their tits. After that, it was all over. They said they needed to leave and Jeff said he was going to go take a nice long, hot shower. That meant it was time for me to leave. I left as quickly and quietly as I could. I waited outside, by the shemale's car.

When they came up to their car, I asked them if they had another round in them. I said Jeff wouldn't expect me home for almost eight hours, so the three of us went to a local motel and had fun.

Published 
Written by LIL1LOOKIN
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments