Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home After Girls’ Night Out

"Natalie comes home from the pub, and provokes her husband"

35
4 Comments 4
2.4k Views 2.4k
364 words 364 words

Glen lay naked, fondling his cock as he watched his wife Natalie undress after her regular pub night with her feisty female friends. As per their usual ritual, she strolled around the bedroom topless, nipples erect, fresh bite marks on her lovely largish tits.

Glen always loved hearing of Natalie’s flirting. On these girls’ nights, as well as baring her tits for some new guy, she would often have a grope and then come home and describe the guy’s cock to her husband. Glen understood that only very occasionally would she let the new guy have a brief finger, and that all of this would help to optimise their marital fuck.

Natalie dropped her obviously damp knickers, and slipped into bed beside her husband.

After kissing and sucking Natalie’s engorged nipples, Glen reached for her pussy, and found that his wife was much wetter than he had ever known her to be. The tops of her thighs were provocatively sticky.

She pushed him away and reached for the lube.

“Sorry Babe, just a handjob tonight. My cunt is way too sore after those three BBCs. All that wetness is not just me of course.”

To Natalie’s delight as soon as she laid her hand on Glen’s distended, dribbling dick he groaned, and shot his huge load over her gorgeous but slightly battered tits.

“Sweet dreams, darling,” said Natalie a little later, as they started to nod off.

“I’ll be having sweet dreams for fucking months,” she murmured softly to herself, as she contentedly rubbed her still rather congested clit.

She drifted into a relaxed sleep recalling the exotic taste of Wesley’s huge cock. She had sucked it enthusiastically while Benjamin pounded her gushing cunt from behind. Michael had stood by gently stroking his huge erection, waiting his turn.

Natalie regarded this as one of her best experiences. She ranked it with the gang-bang her slutty friends had organised for her at her pre-wedding hens’ night; two exes, plus a work-mate whom she fancied. Maybe someday she would tell Glen about that night. She loved provoking her husband so that he came uncontrollably while trying to hold back.

Published 
Written by mzay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments