Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Giving Her What She Craves

"How can he refuse her invitation?"

15
7 Comments 7
1.1k Views 1.1k
207 words 207 words

She lay naked on the bed as he slowly undressed before her. She gestured downward with her head to direct his gaze lower, and he saw she had her legs spread wide, boldly exhibiting her bald waxed pussy for his lustful gaze.

There was no doubt of what she wanted from him, and from that moment he wanted nothing more than to give her the pleasure she craved. He was on his knees with his face in her moist pussy in a heartbeat, her divine womanly scent sending his senses reeling.

She held his head firmly, her body already shuddering in anticipation of her pleasure as she settled back to enjoy his long tongue licking her so roughly and deeply inside her.

Within a few minutes, she was wriggling her hips as delightful tingles swept through her body, and in a minute more she let out a deep soft moan of passion.

She gripped and squeezed his head so tightly between her sexy thighs as a wondrous orgasm washed over her. Her body writhed and bucked as it surrendered to her sexual release.

As she lay back on the pillow and relaxed, all he could hear her whisper softly was:

" Again, my lover, I want it again!”

Published 
Written by yurigagarin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments