Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night Of Forbidden Pleasure

"A spicy and intense encounter unfolds as Maximus meets Valley and her husband for a night of passion and pleasure."

11
0 Comments 0
689 Views 689
852 words 852 words

It was a frosty July night, and Maximus found himself in a situation he had never imagined. He had prepared for the night to end at the hotel when received a message from a mysterious woman, Valley, who had implied that she and her husband were interested in a unique kind of encounter. Intrigued and excited by the prospect, Maximus agreed to meet them.

Leaving the hotel by Uber he arrived at the designated spot forty-five minutes after he left, his heart raced with anticipation. He spotted Valley and her husband, a handsome couple, standing by their SUV just outside a late night establishment. Valley, with her brown hair and slim, fit figure, exuded a subtle sexiness that Maximus found irresistible.

Entering the venue, a safe place, they exchanged brief introductions and shared a drink together, and the electric tension between them was palpable. Valley was wearing a long coat and fishnet leggings that she daringly revealed with the guidance of her husband and a cheeky smile.

Without wasting any time, drinks were finished and they jumped in the SUV and drove to a secluded spot. Here they engaged in a passionate three-way kiss, their hands exploring each other's bodies eagerly. Maximus felt Valley's soft lips on his, her tongue teasing and tempting him, while her husband kissed her neck, his hands roaming over her curves. Kissing Valley, Maximus was happy to explore his bi-side reaching around to caress the husband’s lovely hard cock and balls.

With her husband encouraging them to the side  of the SUV, they climbed inside, the darkness of the vehicle adding to the illicit nature of their encounter. Maximus wasted no time in pleasing Valley, his tongue piercing adding an extra dimension of pleasure as he ate her pussy. He licked and sucked eagerly, his tongue flicking over her clit, driving her wild.

As Valley moaned and writhed in pleasure, Maximus inserted his fingers into her wet pussy, scissoring them and stretching her, feeling her tightness around his digits. Using her own natural lubrication, he slid a finger into her arse, feeling her clench around him, her breaths coming in short gasps. He continued to work his magic, bringing her to a mind-blowing orgasm that left her shaking and satisfied.

But he wasn't finished yet. Continuing to pleasure her, he kept up the assault on her sensitive clit, his tongue and fingers working in sync to bring her to another climax. Valley cried out, her body trembling as the sensations overwhelmed her.

As she came down from her high, Valley removed her underwear, her eyes glittering with desire. She climbed on top of Maximus, her moist pussy hovering over his hard cock. Teasingly, she rubbed the head of his dick against her entrance, feeling the throbbing length against her sensitive flesh.

Allison_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Allison_Vega

Her husband, equally aroused by the scene before him, reached over from the front seat and took Maximus' cock in his hand, guiding it towards Valley's waiting hole. As the head slid inside her, she gasped, her eyes rolling back slightly as she felt the stretch and pleasure combine.

Starting to grind her hips, Valley rode Maximus slowly, her husband reaching back to play with her nipples, pinching and tugging gently as she moved up and down. Maximus reached up to squeeze her ass, pulling her down harder onto his cock, filling her completely.

The SUV was filled with the sounds of their pleasure—moans, gasps, and the wet, sloppy sounds of their fucking. As Valley rode Maximus, her husband leaned in, sucking and biting her nipples, sending shocks of pleasure through her body.

The sensation became too much, and Valley cried out as she climaxed, her pussy clenching around Maximus' cock. Feeling her orgasm, Maximus couldn't hold on any longer, and with a few more thrusts of his hips, he pulled out and released his hot cum against her stomach.

As they came down from their high, panting and sweating, Valley's husband kissed her deeply, tasting the remnants of her passion on her lips.

Maximus, resting hard against Valleys pussy, felt her pussy pulse and contract against his sensitive shaft, milking him for every last drop of his release.

They stayed like that for a moment, catching their breath, before Maximus finally pulled back, his cock slick and glistening in the dim light. Valley smiled, her face flushed with satisfaction, as she returned to the front seat, snuggled up to her husband, feeling a sense of pleasure and contentment wash over her.

Their encounter had been spontaneous and intense, and as they bid each other goodbye, they knew it was an experience they would never forget. Maximus had been an exceptional lover, and Valley and her husband had enjoyed every second of their time with him.

Back at the pickup Maximus waited for a Uber to his hotel, he couldn't help but smile, knowing he had just been a part of something incredibly sexy and unique. The memory of Valley's body, her husband's touches, and the intensity of their pleasure would stay with him, a reminder of the erotic adventures that lay ahead.

Published 
Written by Splat_79
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors