Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Virgin Babe Finally Gets Fucked - Part Three

"Is It Time To Pop Her Cherry?"

40
21 Comments 21
27.8k Views 27.8k
4.3k words 4.3k words
It’s as if things were meant to be, a few days after having phone sex with Nicolas, my parents tell me they are going to out of town. My dad has a business meeting, and they've decided to make a little vacation out of it. They leave on Friday morning and won’t be back until Sunday afternoon.

Now that it’s Thursday, I've told Sadie about it and she agrees that it’s meant to be. I should invite Nicolas to stay the weekend with me. The idea excites me, but also makes me a little nervous. I've never slept with a guy over night before. I want to though, I really want to with Nicolas.

Lying in bed that night on the phone with him, he can tell something is off and asks me about it. I can’t help but get nervous once again.

“Kyra, what’s up tonight, you aren't being yourself. Talk to me, baby girl,” his voice is soft, which I know means he is tired.

“I just, well, my parents are going out of town this weekend. I know that we’ve never, um, well spent the night so a weekend is a lot, but I’d like if you come and spent it with me,” my words trail, growing softer. I don’t know why I’m so nervous.

“You really are ready for something like that, Kyra? I don’t want to push you too fast.”

“I am, I’ve been thinking of this a long time, I’m ready. It’s the perfect timing. I promise,” my words sound certain, even though I’m nervous. I think I have nerves because I’m excited, not because I’m scared.

“Okay, well you know I’d love to. I work on Sunday as you know, but Saturday I’m free. I can come over Friday night until Sunday morning. How is that?” His voice suddenly a bit more awake, I can hear the excitement in his voice.

“Do you really want to be here with me all weekend? I understand if you don’t,” my voice is small, but I don’t want to take all his time up.

“Kyra, don’t be silly. Where else would I want to be, I’m going to be with the girl I love. I’ll be there after I get out of work, go home and change. I also expect dinner to be made, candles and all.”

“Yes Sir,” I giggle, feeling relaxed.

We spend the next half hour talking, before saying goodnight. I know I’m going to be busy with cleaning up and getting ready for tomorrow night. I know if my parents ever found out that Nicolas slept over, they’d flip their lids. I don’t care though, I respect my parents but I know what I’m doing. I haven’t been rushing into this. This is what I want. I’m about to lose my virginity!

Getting to school, I tell Sadie the news. As usual she is just as excited for me, as I am. She runs down a list of things I should do, but it’s kind of obvious what needs to be done at this rate. She also tells me a bit of surprising news. She is meeting that guy she met off the internet. I, of course, now go down the list of being careful. Sadie tells me she knows what she’s doing, not to worry about her. She’ll text me, to let me know she’s okay.

The day seems to drag by, but eventually, it ends and I get home as fast as I can. That morning, my parents gave me some weekend spending money. They told me not to stay in all weekend; they even jokingly said not to have any parties. But, they didn’t say I couldn’t have a boy over. I guess I’m not breaking their rules, now, am I?

Spending two hours cleaning and making sure everything is how I want it to be, I go to clean my room. I change the bed sheets and make sure that there is nothing here I don’t want him to see. Nicolas has never been in my room before; my dad would never allow that. Now that everything is set, I go to take a shower.

With the shower pouring down over me, I let my mind wander over everything that is going to happen this weekend. I can’t help but love how I’ve been exploring myself, and how grateful I am to have a friend like Sadie. She’s helped me, more than she knows, I think. Of course, it also helps to have such a wonderful boyfriend, who hasn’t pushed me into having sex.

After my shower, I dress in something simple: I don’t want to come off as if I’m trying too hard. Nicolas is already mine, I know he cares and loves me. I don’t need to be extreme with him. However, I am making him dinner, even though I know he was joking. He’s been working all day and needs real food to eat.

Seven sharp Nicolas shows up, he embraces me, kissing me deeply. His touch is possessive and needy. I can’t help but let out a low moan, tasting his minty breath. I smile through our kiss, falling deeper for him with each passing moment.

“Mmm, I have a surprise for you,” I groan out.

“How much more can you offer me,” he whispers against my lips.

I giggle, pulling him by his hand, “you’ll see, come on.”

Heading towards the kitchen, dinner is served. I made him one of his favourites, eggplant Parmesan. I even made sure to put out candles, with a table cloth, making it look all fancy. The lights are dim, giving it a cosy romantic feeling.

“Babe, you know I was joking last night, but wow, you went all out. If I had known, I would have brought wine or something. It all looks so amazing.”

“Don’t worry, I have some. My parents keep a few bottles.”

“Haven’t you thought of everything, this is great, babe.”

We sit down, filling our plates and talking about our days. He tells me he misses school sometimes, telling me to enjoy what I have left of it. I giggle, telling him I will as he pops open the bottle of Montepulciano d'Abruzzo. He tries it, telling me it’s a perfect choice for the meal. I blush, taking a small sip. I’m not much of a drinker, but wanting something to soothe the nerves. They aren’t too bad, but enough to be known.

By the time dinner is over, we’ve polished off the wine, opening another. We go into the living room, putting in After Earth. It’s one neither of us seen and has Will Smith in it, it must be good, right? Curling up into his lap, we watch whilst touching one another. It’s just simple touches, caressing one another. It feels so natural to have him here with me. The DVD is rather good, but eventually we start kissing, ignoring the film all together.

Clothing slowly starts coming off, kissing each other still, feeling the excitement growing higher. My skin feels ultra sensitive, making me whimper with need. I want him, want so much of him, all of him. His lips are exploring my neck, biting lightly at the nape, working slowly down towards my breasts. My bra is still on, but my nipples are so hard you can see them through it. I blush because of it, he caresses his palm over one of them, making the nipple even harder.

The mix of the desire for him, and the wine, take effect quickly. His eyes are on me, making sure that I want to do this, I smile at him, giving him the go ahead. He smiles at me, before slipping his hands around me to unclip my bra. My breasts fall free, my nipples harder being exposed to the air, makes me gasp. My first instinct is to cover them, but Nicolas stops me before I can. It’s like he knows what I was going to do.

I lean back against the sofa; he climbs over me, kissing my lips softy for a moment. He trails his lips down my skin again, before taking my breasts into his mouth. The warmth of his mouth is like a hot blanket. It’s like a cold winter night wanting to escape the cold air and slip into the blankets. That is what his mouth feels to me right now. I moan out, craving him, he begins to suckle on my nipple. It almost feels weird, a slight tickle that makes you breathless.

He switches back and forth with them, taking his time, bathing me in need. I’m his own personal drug and he is mine. The sounds of the credits play, and he reaches for the remote and hits mute. The wind outside dances in the leaves, mixing with the wind chimes in the back garden. My breathing is what we hear the most. The soft ticking sound of the clock in the next room plays in tune with my gasps. My legs opening for him, he sinks between them, I wrap my legs around him. I become possessive, needing him there.

My fingers dance over his bare back, caressing him lightly. His cock strains against his jeans, pressing against my panties. We roll our hips together as he continues to suck on my nipples. I watch him working my nipples, sucking on them harder. His teeth, his tongue, his mouth, everything, he uses them all to please me. My panties are soaked; feeling as though I might come with what he is doing to me so far. I hold off the best I can though.

“Baby, take me to my room,” I groan, whimpering with need. I want us to feel comfortable and in my bed.

“I thought you’d never ask, Angel face,” with grace he slips off me, and picks me up into his arms.

He cradles me, carrying me to my room. I point the way, with him pushing the door further open with his foot, he sets me on the bed. I watch him undress, watching in awe, loving how amazingly fit he is. He comes to me now, undressing what little I have left on. He peels my panties off, seeing my smooth pussy. He smiles, scanning over my body, taking in the sight of what he shall have soon.

“You look so beautiful, Angel face,” his voice is low, sexy and full of lust. It makes my pussy tighten with want for him.

“You make me feel beautiful, I love the way you look at me like that, Nicolas. I love you,” I shiver, feeling him climb on to the bed with me.

He moves between my legs, opening me to him again. This time, he looks at my bare pussy, a look of total lust and need filling his eyes. His erection, which is already so hard, becomes all the more when I let out a soft moan.

Coming down to my level, he kisses my inner thighs, working closer into me. His tongue skirts over my mound, teasing the sensitive flesh of where I’ve shaved. With slow, skilled movements, he works his tongue up and down my slit with just barely a touch. It is so erotic; it makes me writhe with need already. Finally, when his tongue does make contact with my clit, my entire body responds. It’s like a gasoline fire being set; burning passion erupts fast and hard.

Everything he is doing to me sets me afire higher, bringing me to the boiling point of no return. His tongue plays and teases with my clit, his finger probing at my entrance until he works it in, knuckle deep. I grip the blankets, arching my hips into him; he brings me closer to my orgasm. I want to come hard for him. My head thrown back, I whimper out, begging him not to stop. Not that I think he has any intentions to, but I can’t help but beg him still.

He sucks hard on my clit, pulling it into his mouth, making me cry out his name. The sounds coming from me are nothing I’ve ever had the pleasure of hearing before. I can’t help but blush, writhing under this man as he pleases me. I’m spinning so fast. I almost feel like I’m on one of those merry-go-rounds at the park, spinning far too fast, trying to stay on it.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo



Thrusting a second finger inside me, he begins to move faster. I think he senses I’m close, curling them to hit my sweet spot, I buck up at him. I move with him as he fucks me with his mouth and fingers. He is taking total control over my body, I feel myself giving into him further. It’s then I feel the power of what I’ve been searching for so long.

My body tightens, feeling myself falling from the merry-go-round, I let go and release. I begin to come so hard, dizzying sensation pulls me further into it. My legs buckle, locking in place, feeling myself come hard for him. He doesn’t lose his pace; he brings me into such a high. I gasp, trying to breathe even in the middle of my orgasm. How can he make me come so hard? We’ve not even had sex yet.

Once I’m able to speak, he slows down, licking and tasting me. Pulling himself up to me, he kisses my lips gently. My breathing is still coming to a steady rhythm when he does, making me moan softly against his sweet lips.

“How do you feel?” He whispers against my lips, kissing me gently still.

“There are no words to even begin to explain. I’ll go with sedated,” I giggle.

“Sedated is good, that works for me,” he pulls me into his arms, holding me close.

No words need to be spoken; we’re just in each other’s arms, enjoying having this. It feels like all the times we’ve been on the phone together, but finally together. It’s perfect. I listen to his breathing, mine matching his. I caress my fingers over him, nothing else is needed. We know we have all weekend and it makes me happy he doesn’t rush it. Although, I would do more, but right now, this is what we need.

When I wake up in the morning I’m surprised to see that Nicolas isn’t in bed with me. A small part of me panics, but I soon realise I smell food cooking. The widest smile spreads across my face. I slip out of bed and grab my robe and slippers, before heading towards the kitchen to find him.

I look around the corner, sneaking a cheeky peek at him. There he is, standing in just his boxers, which form around his arse so nicely. His back, seemingly, looks longer when standing so naked, the muscular movements as he flips the French toast, the curves of his calves standing there. My eyes wander over every inch of his body, soaking in the details of him. His hair, which he wears just long enough for me to run my fingers through, is unruly, begging to be touched.

Trying to be as quiet as I can, I move towards him, slipping my arms around his middle. The touch of me doesn’t startle him, but makes him moan softly. He stands a good five inches taller than me, resting my head against his warm back.

I whisper softly to him, “Good morning, babe, you didn’t have to cook, you know? I could have done this.”

“You cooked dinner last night, which was out of this world amazing. I know how to hold my own and I want to take care of my girl. You can, however, grab the orange juice from the fridge, that’s all you’re allowed to do,” he chuckles softly.

“I can do that,” I kiss on his back, squeezing softly on his cock.

The soft groan sends warm tingles down my spine. I grab the juice and place it on the table; he serves us both a stack of French toast each. The amount he made makes me giggle, but I do eat a good, fair share of mine. I watch as he cleans through his with no problem. I offer him the rest of mine and he has no issues finishing those as well. Once breakfast is over, we decide to take a shower.

Since it’s raining out, we’ve decided to not go out. We’ll just enjoy the day inside, pretending the world doesn’t exist beyond the two of us. We head towards the shower, stripping off what little we have on, and climb in. The water is hot, filling the room with steam, making it feel all the darker than it should be for ten in the morning. Finally, for the first time this morning, Nicolas leans down, cupping my face with his hands, he kisses me softly.

Water pouring over us, I can still taste him. His lips full and soft, kissing me with passion and need. He just holds me close to him; I cling to him with need. His body is hard but gentle at the same time. My breasts against his chest, I can feel his heart beating against me. After what seems like a long time, we move to actually shower. It’s my first time showering with someone and I love it.

Throughout the rest of the morning and early afternoon, we play card and board games. It’s something simple, but it’s one of the best days I have ever had. Around six, we order in some food and watch a DVD as we eat. It’s just one of those perfect lazy days that can’t get much better than this.

With the food put away, me curled into Nicolas’s arms, he holds me close. Once more, our lips meet, kissing one another. I can taste him; I love the taste of him. He sends me into such a spell. It’s as if on cue, he knows what I want. He lifts me into his arms, and carries me to my bedroom once more. I know this is it, finally. I’m going to give myself to him.

He undresses me. His eyes wander over me, soaking me in again. I can see the lust build higher inside him, which ignites something deep inside me. I can’t wait to have him; I’ve wanted him for so long now. He removes his clothes, having me lay on the bed.

Slowly, he kisses up my legs, to my inner thighs, up my smooth belly. With each kiss, it makes me softly moan out, he trails light kisses until he’s at my lips once more. I can feel the moistness of my pussy, the ache deep inside me building. He leans into me, pressing himself against me. I can feel his hardness against my pussy, causing me to open my legs a bit wider for him. I’m offering myself to him with unspoken words.

I feel him press closer to me; he can feel the heat of my pussy radiate off of him. Our breathing is matched, our hearts beating as if they were one. I wrap my legs around him, keeping him there, with me, forever. Slowly, he begins to inch inside me, my wetness helping him along the way. I gasp out with each passing inch, he fills me wonderfully. Even without a thrust I know this will feel better than any vibrator I could find in a shop.

Every last inch of his cock inside me, I can feel him throb in me. I pulse around him, the anticipation working us higher. Leaning down, he covers my mouth with his and we kiss deeply. It’s soft, but deep. He rolls his hips inside me, making me moan out against his lips, my fingers clinging deep into his forearms. The way he rolls his hips is gentle, but overwhelming with pleasure.

“Are you okay,” he asks softly, looking down at me. His hair is hanging over his face lightly.

I can’t help but smile, “of course I am. I want more, I’m okay. It’s perfect.”

His lips meet mine once more; he slowly begins to thrust inside me. He only moves half of his cock at first, until he is certain I’m okay. When he starts moving his entire shaft inside me, he reaches down between us and plays with my clit at the same time. I let out a moan, gasping with desires. I look down, watching as his cock pulls all the way out and sinks back deep inside me again. It comes into view once more, disappearing into my depth again.

My entire body responds to his pleasures, his mouth now on my breasts, sucking on them. How he is able to give me so much pleasure from so many angles is making me want to lose my mind. I moan louder, grinding into him, I know I’m close. I’ve masturbated enough to know when my body is about to orgasm. I think he senses it too, even though he’s never had me. He doesn’t slow, even picks up the speed a little more.

It’s what I need, the dam lets go, and I begin to orgasm hard. The rippling effects it has on me, makes me cry out for him. I feel as though an oceans tidal wave is drowning me in pleasure. It’s scary, but overwhelmingly good, at the same time. How it’s possible, I don’t know. I don’t even care, I want more of it. Nicolas has no desire to stop, he continues to please me.

My walls throb around him, pulsing hard. He has slowed down a little once my orgasm had passed. Our kisses are lazy, but needy. He begins to grind himself once more inside me, rolling his hips deeply. My fingers move up into his hair, holding him close to me. I love how soft his hair feels between my fingers. It’s like silk. I feel his passion burning deep within me. Again, he begins to thrust for me, taking me deeper.

Arching my hips up towards him, he moves his hands under my arse, gripping me tight. He holds me close and begins to move a little faster. I move my head up, looking towards the ceiling, I gasp hard, wanting to come again. No words need to be spoken; the love that we hold for one another doesn’t even need to be said. It’s done so with actions.

Deeper he pushes, faster he goes, bringing us both closer to our impending orgasms. I move with him, meeting his thrusts. His breathing begins to pick up, moaning a little heavier now. It turns me on even more. It sends me into a twitching spasm. I moan out, unable to hold back. I begin to orgasm, tighten around him. He feels me squeeze him, he groans out, thrusting still. He can’t hold back any longer. He spills his seed inside me, pouring deeply into me. I keep moving my body with his, milking him as he does.

Our breathing matches again, as he looks down at me. I can feel his heart beating with mine. We are as one, forever together. We’re connected with each other like I’ve never shared with anyone else. Every memory of our time together floods my mind. It’s as a film flicking in my mind, from the day we met to each passing moment. I’m filled with love, needing more of him. Tears begin to roll down the sides of my face; he looks at me with concern.

“Baby, are you okay?” He whispers, so close I can feel his breath upon me.

“Of course I am, I’m just thinking of all the memories of us. You remember meeting me?”

“How can I forget? It was like a year ago, when I was still in school. I had just broken up with Jill. I was hurting real bad and you came up to me. You told me, ‘you’re better off; she never challenged you to be better.’ I don’t know how you knew that, but I liked you right then. I wanted to know if you could do it.”

“And do I?”

“Oh yes, without a doubt, baby girl. You challenge me every day.”

“I plan to for as long as you keep me,” I giggle lightly.

He slides off me, his cock soft now. He pulls me into his arms, holding me close. He kisses my forehead with a light sigh.

“Silly girl, I plan to keep you forever. You’re mine.”

My heart skips a beat, smiling into his chest. I kiss it lightly, “And you are mine, forever mine,” I whisper.

We spend the rest of the evening in bed. It’s still early enough, we just talk. We talk about what we want and hope for out of life. When he does eventually fall asleep, I think back at how I've slowly worked up to getting to this point. I’m glad I didn't rush it. It was all worth the wait.

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY! 
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments