Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sebring '61

"Chance meeting at car race leads to new oral experience for college students."

9
2 Comments 2
1.4k Views 1.4k
917 words 917 words

“Hey, do you have a light? I seem to have misplaced my matches”, said the attractive modestly dressed girl. We were both in the paddock area at the Sebring, Florida twelve-hour sports race, now in its tenth hour. Corvettes, Ferraris, MGs and others were still circulating in the dark, the leaders already having driven more than 800 miles since the 10 am start.

I got out my Zippo and lit her L&M and one of my Camels. I told her that I was a college sophomore up North and had hitchhiked down on spring break to be a pit steward but my assigned car had broken down a few hours into the race, transforming me into a spectator with spectacular access to the inside of the race. She explained that she grew up in Sebring and had gone to the race practically every year until she graduated and moved to Lakeland to learn X-ray technology at the community college. She had made connections that scored her a pit pass the last few years. Her Sebring High boyfriend was also in Lakeland studying to be a fireman/EMT.

We practically had to shout to converse over the din of the race. She asked if I wanted to see a special place that she and Jim had found during their senior year at high school. We walked over the bridge and headed along the fence away from the crowd into the dark. A few hundred yards along, she announced that she had found the spot – a loose section of the fence – and she led us out onto the course. “Jim heard about this place from his high school friends – it’s a little low hut – out near the track. I know how to find it.” We walked closer to the track and spotted the hut silhouetted by the headlights of the racers, now uncomfortably close.

We went in – there was no door – and stood in the dark listening to the screams of the cars going by, it seemed only a few feet away. She said, “Isn’t it amazing to be so close to the cars and not see them? Let me show you what Jim and I used to do out here” and took my hand and drew me up against her. She found my lips and gave me a long kiss. “Isn’t that amazing? Jim and I must have done that for almost an hour," and resumed with another kiss. Although I had done my share of making out, I was stunned with her adroit kissing and told her so.

“Well, Jim and I have certainly practiced a lot. This time open your mouth a bit”, and I got my first taste of a French kiss as she explored my mouth with her tongue. By now I was thoroughly aroused, and she noticed and pressed against me. “This is about all Jim and I have ever done: make out a lot. I want to be a virgin when we get married, but I’m afraid Jim will get impatient. I don’t want to lose him, but I want to finish my studies first.”

VictoriaLara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaLara

She stunned me by pressing her hand against my growing hardon. “Would you show me your penis?” I croaked a yes and she got down on her knees and asked me to flick on my Zippo again, giving me a look at what I later recognized as a fellatio virgin’s first, intense, slightly cross-eyed, anticipatory inspection of the rapidly-swelling penis in her grip.

She asked if she could put it in her mouth, and sucked it in before I could respond. I was treated to a new feeling – the expert mouth I had been kissing now holding me still, licking and teasing my now rock-hard cock.

Soon I found myself involuntarily gently pumping back and forth. She briefly opened her mouth and said, “Oh, I get it!” and added bobbing her head up and down to the already exquisite sucking and licking she had started with. I stood in the darkness entranced by the intense stimulation while being bombarded by the roar of the race cars just feet away, a combination I’ve never experienced since. I coordinated my thrusts with her movements and soon was warning her of the impending eruption.

I steadied her head with my hands as my cum spurted into her mouth. She kept sucking and licking as I pumped in six or seven gushes. She held it in her mouth it a short while, then slipped her mouth off and spat the mouthful onto the floor. “Wow, that wasn’t bad at all. In fact, it was pretty exciting! I wanted to make sure I could do it right for Jim. He’ll probably want me to swallow the cum and I just might for him. Thank you for the lesson!”

I gave her a hand up and we both realized we needed to get to the start-finish for the end of the race. I held her hand as we retraced our path back to the paddock in time to see the Gendebien/Hill Ferrari scream by to win. I asked for her name and phone number before we parted, but she said that we should just keep the memories.

We went our separate ways. I felt a little used but was still buzzing from the experience. I suspect that Jim would be thrilled with her new skills and that they would soon be happily married.

Published 
Written by Juwain
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments