Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Free Use Friday, Or, A Sweet Taste Of Cherry’s Pie

"His housemate had a solution for his lonely birthday."

76
20 Comments 20
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

“Hello! Anybody home?” I called out as I entered the house.

There was no response. The backyard was also empty. I poured an iced tea and crashed on the living room couch with a sigh. It had been a long Thursday with two classes and a lab. Now I had a lonely long weekend ahead.

I jumped when I heard the door. A female voice called out, “Hello! Anybody home?”

I chuckled at the echo of my own entrance.

“In here,” I called back.

Cherisse Lu bounded into the room, a smile on her face. The pretty Chinese girl was my favourite of my four housemates. Cherry, as she preferred to be called, wore a bikini top and tight little shorts that displayed her slender, shapely body to perfection.

“Hey there, Karl,” Cherry sang out, “Glad someone is still around.”

“No place else to go,” I told her with a sigh, “So I’m just bumming around here for the weekend.”

“Me, too, actually. No plans at all?”

“Well, I turn twenty-two tomorrow, but it looks like it’ll be a party for one.”

“Really? You’re not going home or to see friends or anything?”

“Mom and Dad are away and they’re the only ones at home now. My friends are scattered all over the province. So, I guess I am spending it here by myself.”

“No girlfriend to celebrate with?”

“Nope. Haven’t had one since high school. I’m not really looking very hard, either.”

“That’s okay. I’m also single and not looking very hard.”

“You have company pretty regularly, though,” I commented, recalling noises from her room.

Cherry grinned and replied, “I’m not looking hard for a partner, then. I have friends with benefits, both male and female, but nothing serious.”

“Fair enough. Beats having your own hand as your main outlet, I guess.”

She laughed.

“It does. And I have something besides my hand for that, too.”

“Like a dildo or something?” I said, cocking an eyebrow.

“A vibrator. Better stimulation than just sticking a rubber dick up my vagina.”

Now I was laughing.

“Indeed. Maybe I should look for the male equivalent.”

“There are such things. I saw them in the sex shop on Queen. Have you ever actually had sex with another person? You mentioned high school.”

“No. We never went all the way. Just some kissing and touching. I am a virgin at twenty-one. Twenty-two after tomorrow.”

“Maybe you should get out and find a nice hot girl for company on your birthday,” Cherry suggested, “End your virgin streak at twenty-two.”

“You think I could get someone that easily? Hasn’t worked out that way so far.”

“Seriously? Karl, you’re a nice-looking guy. Nice cock, too. I am sure some girl somewhere would love to be your first time. I wish I had clued in earlier that you are still a virgin.”

I blushed at the reference to my dick. We had all seen each other nude a few times but it still surprised me that she noticed.

“What would you have done if you had?” I asked.

“Made you the offer I’m considering right now.”

“Which is?”

“I could be your erotic partner for the day. Free Use Friday. Consider it my birthday present.”

“What the fuck does ‘free use’ mean?”

“I would be sexually available to you tomorrow from dawn until sleep. Ask and you shall receive as often as you want it.”

I cocked an eyebrow.

“Seriously? You would do that?”

“I’ve done it for friends before. I am on the pill and have a stash of condoms so there’s not much risk. And I enjoy it, too. Tends to result in me getting lots of sex.”

“So, if I want sex tomorrow, to finally lose my virginity, I can just ask you?”

“Well, there are times it would be better not to, but pretty much.”

“Join you in the shower?”

“Or bath, even.”

“Take you right here on the couch?”

“Definitely.”

“Backyard?”

“I know where we can do it where the neighbours can’t see.”

“Free Use Friday does have a nice ring to it,” I mused.

“It does, doesn’t it? Think about it. Now let’s get something going for dinner.”

I awoke the next morning unsure of this whole “Free Use” idea. This seemed an odd way to lose my virginity. Then again, fucking Cherry was a fantasy of mine. I put on a t-shirt and shorts with no underwear. Taking a deep breath, I went to the kitchen.

Cherry was in the kitchen sipping tea. She wore a sheer black nightgown over a black thong. The silhouette of her body drew my gaze.

“Good morning!” I said, “Did you dress that way just for me?”

“I did. Happy Birthday, Lover Boy! Do you like it?”

“I do. You really are allowing me ‘free use’ today?”

“I am. Do you want it?”

“I wish I felt as sure as I should be. You look gorgeous and I am horny. God, I want this but part of me is just so nervous.”

Cherry got up and came over to me.

“Maybe we start slow. Just a bit of cuddling and kissing to see how you feel.”

“Sure. I did kiss my high school girlfriend. Even got to grope her tits once before she got cold feet.”

“So, you’re not a total virgin.”

“No, not a total virgin. Just enough of one that I might as well be.”

Cherry pressed against me and put her arms around my neck. The softness and warmth of her body proved very arousing. I gave her a squeeze back. Caught between us, my cock started to stiffen.

Then Cherry touched her lips to mine. After a lingering kiss, she slid her tongue in.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

“You’re really getting into this,” she said after a protracted French kiss.

“I am. Very. You?”

“Very, as you said.”

We kissed some more. When Cherry stepped back, my cock made a tent in my shorts.

“Someone wants more than a kiss, I think,” she said, touching my cock.

“I do. I want a lot more. Sex with you is a fantasy of mine, Cherry.”

“Then let’s do more. Maybe I can bring that fantasy to life.”

She untied the drawstring of my shorts and let them drop to the floor. Her nightgown slipped down to join them.

“Right here?” I asked.

“Why not? Gary’s at Jill’s. Emily’s at work. No idea where Anya is, but she’s not here. And it’s your big day so whenever and wherever you want it.”

“My first fuck in the kitchen. This is crazy but hot.”

I ditched my t-shirt, then pulled Cherry against me for another long French kiss.

“You’re not going to last long, are you,” Cherry suggested, fingers caressing my cock. There was already a bead of precum on the tip.

“No, probably not.”

“That’s okay, Lover Boy,” she purred, “Young guy, first time. I get it. Come on over to the table.”

Cherry got up on the kitchen table and slid off her thong. She was clean shaven above big, fleshy lips.

“Touch me, Lover Boy,” she cooed.

I ran a finger along her slit, finding her quite wet.

“Slip that finger inside. See how wet I am? How much I want your cock inside me?”

“I want my cock inside you, too.”

“Then put it in. My pussy is all yours.”

I stood between my housemate’s spread thighs. She guided my cock into place, then I slid it in. Cherry’s tight pussy took my erection into its warm embrace.

“That feels amazing,” I gasped.

“Doesn’t it? You are really thick, Lover Boy. Your cock feels great inside me. Go for it. Fuck my pussy with all you have.”

I began moving my cock inside Cherry, sliding it back and forth. She leaned back to support herself on her arms and wrapped her legs around my hips. Our eyes met.

“That’s it, Lover Boy. Keep that rhythm. How does it feel to be fucking a real pussy for the first time?”

“Amazing. So, so good. But I think I’m going to cum.”

“Let it happen, Lover Boy,” Cherry said, voice soothing, “Just let it happen. We have the whole day for more.”

Then I was gone. My body quivered, eyes shut, as pleasure rocketed through me.

“Oh crap, yes! This is wonderful!” I groaned.

“That’s great, Lover Boy. Keep going. Fill me up. I love being full of cum,” my lover moaned.

When my orgasm passed, I felt a bit lightheaded. Cherry sat up to hug and kiss me.

“How’s that for a birthday present, Lover Boy?” she asked.

“Out of this world. Thank you.”

“We aren’t done. I haven’t cum, yet.”

“Can I help with that? I have no idea how, but I am ready to learn.”

“Thought you would never ask. Pull a chair over and let’s get going.”

I sat down between her legs and leaned into her dripping pussy. Cherry draped her legs over my shoulders.

“Lick me down there, Lover Boy. Have a taste of Cherry’s sweet pie.”

Leaning in, I rang my tongue along her slit. The taste was incredible. I licked her again, then probed deeper with my tongue.

“Oo, yeah, baby. Keep that up. Move up a bit and give my clit some love.”

She guided me to her clitoris, then lay on the table.

“Yeah, like that, baby,” Cherry moaned, “Suck it a little. Put a couple fingers inside me, too.”

A few more licks and caresses with my tongue, a few strokes with my fingers, and Cherry let out a cry that was almost a howl. Her body arched and our mingled juices gushed out, making a puddle on the table.

Cherry looked down at me.

“Keep going, Lover Boy,” she urged, “I’m not done yet. Oo, yes.”

I kept at Cherry’s pussy until she came again. Her body quivered and more juices ran out to join the puddle on the table.

“Okay, that’s enough,” Cherry finally said, sitting up and catching her breath, “Wow, you’re a natural at this, I think.”

“I just like cherry pie, I think,” I quipped, “Glad you enjoyed it. I’m getting hard again. Making you cum was very arousing.”

“We need to clean up a bit,” Cherry suggested, gazing at the puddle between her legs.

“Yeah, we do. But then I want to fuck you again. And again.”

“Fuck away, Lover Boy. It’s your special day and I’m your present. Want to shower with me? That’s always good for some foreplay.”

“And qualifies as clean up, too.”

“Even if we just get dirty again right after?” Cherry responded with a sly grin.

Laughing, we raced down the hall. My eyes feasted on the sight of Cherry’s ass as she ran ahead of me. By the time we reached the bathroom, my lust was at a fever pitch. I made Cherry bend over the counter and slid my cock into her dripping pussy.

“Oo, you’re really getting into this now, Lover Boy,” she gasped as I took her.

“You may regret this ‘free use’ offer.”

“Not likely. Now fuck away, Lover Boy. I need this, too.”

For a few minutes there was just heavy breathing punctuated with occasional moans and grunts. Then I gasped as I added another load to the mess in Cherry’s pussy. She let out a long, loud cry moments later. Soft ripples in her vagina massaged my pulsing cock.

“Now let’s get that shower going,” she said between gasps.

“How was that for a birthday, Lover Boy?” Cherry asked that night.

We were sharing her bed. I had lost count of how many times we had sex. Both of us were completely expended.

“Cherry, you just made my day so incredible. Best birthday ever. Thank you so much,” I told her.

“Thank you as well. I had a pretty good birthday, too.”

I raised my eyebrows.

“Seriously? Yours is today, too?”

“Seriously. Same age as you, even.”

“Happy birthday, then.”

“It sure was, Lover Boy.”

Published 
Written by Seeker4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments