Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sensual Night

"That night, I felt seen. Not just my outward physique. but also my inner woman."

34
14 Comments 14
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"The names are made up."

I was the most shy girl in college. Brought up in the countryside, I never did get to interact with boys, not to talk of men, mature men, with pecks and glorious beards. And here I was, in the middle of it all. It was hard for me to live in fantasy anymore. I wanted to feel the actual touch of a man. A real man. Not what I had in my head or what I read in books.

This day I was sitting in the cafeteria. Wondering if all his eyes were on me. Turns out, Oscar's eyes were trailing me. Had been for weeks. He was average, dark and his beard was dark and probably shampooed. His cologne was mild for a man. Closer, I realized that he was a clean man. I smelled his aftershave. That day, our eyes locked, and I felt a cold shiver go through my spine. He mumbled a light hello and sat opposite me.

Here was a man next to me. My body was on fire, my head all twisted, and I barely ate. I nibbled on the food. I wanted this man.

He left a note on the table. The note said "When you are ready, call me"

My mind spun out of control. I was angry. "ready for what!?" I asked myself over and over again.

After a week, I was ready. With my pride, I wanted to tell Oscar off. I was a virgin and my father was a man of "God” and my mother taught me to be strong. I called.

His voice was deep, and he said, "Hello shy girl" Oh, that melted my legs. He knew me, he knew I was shy. I was impressed. Not because He knew me, but because I knew he would take me out of my shell. He was delighted to finally have my number.

It all started with mild messages like, "You are beautiful" "I would love to see you naked" and "I love your boobs"

I was building on pressure. I knew I had something to offer. After months and months of lunches and little meets. My birthday was coming up. Oscar was a charmer, he asked me to dance with him on my birthday. I was so excited.

We had to get out of town.

It was my birthday. I was excited. I was afraid. I was in love. That morning, Oscar opened his car door and let me in. I realized that I had loved him all along. It was no longer pent-up sexual desire. My heart trembled when he hugged me and said, "How is my birthday girl"

I simply replied. Happy.

We drove into the cabin Oscar rented. It was an interesting ride. I was like a little girl. I listened to Oscar as he sang along to music. I was staring at the trees as we cruised into the campsite. Oscar was a little surprised that, I enjoyed the silence.  I didn't want him to see my thirst. Our last stop was the convenience store we had to buy some supplies.

Inside the store, Oscar held my hand and led me to different isles. Inside the store, Oscar ordered condoms. I was so ashamed and hid behind the counters. When the condoms were neatly packed, he found me. My question was, “Are you not embarrassed that people know?” He laughed and said, “You are such a silly girl, people do this all the time”

At that moment, we locked eyes and I told him, “I am not people.”

He hugged me. I felt safe. I felt needed.

I looked at him briefly. At that brief moment, he saw it, The innocence. The thirst. The longing for a man to know me. To discover my womanhood. And he kissed me.

I could not resist his lips. he kissed me and after the kiss, he held my hand tight. He didn’t want to let go.

While holding hands, we quietly paid and walked back to the car.

We both sighed at the same time. Then, Oscar broke the silence. He wanted to know, why I am not people. I sighed and told him that I was just not that. He smiled and said, we only got fifteen minutes to get to our cabin. Maybe then, you can trust me.

My eyes were in tears. I could not stop them. I needed this. I have always needed this. I needed this not to end. And Oscar was it. We were deep into the woods. I did trust him. That is why I drove here with him.

We were handed the key and we moved into the large decorated room. It was a cozy cabin.

Oscar left to pick up a few things in the car and told me to freshen up.

I dug into my bag and took my towel. I packed my clothes into the closet.

As I was getting ready to shower. Oscar walked in. I froze.

He hugged me. As he told me. “You are sweet and shy. So, I will call you double SS”. I smiled

Oscar stripped off his clothes. He was not afraid. I quickly gazed away. He laughed at my awkwardness and invited me to take a shower with him. I whispered that I couldn't. Oscar, naked and erect, held my hand and said, "You need to trust me, beautiful. I am not going to hurt you"

AlexaTS9i4uTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaTS9i4uTS

My eyes teared as I whispered, “I know”

When I left into the bathroom, I locked the door behind me, quickly. He stood at the door, begging me to let him in. I couldn't.

I took a long and cold shower. My heart pounding. When I was done, I put on my little blue nightdress. Underneath, my bra and cotton panties. I was indeed a traditional girl. Oscar was beside himself wondering why I was not done.

Stepping outside the bathroom felt like I walked into a hall full of people. Oscar exclaimed. I stood frozen at the door. He came and led me to the bed. We were now facing each other.

He put his hand on my left side, My chest was heaving from the anxiety, the blood lust, and the love I was so afraid to share. Oscar asked me, "Sam, is there anything you would like to tell me?" I told him, " I don't know."

Oscar spoke, "Well, Sam, I can see in your eyes that you are trying to be brave. I can see the fear of being alone with me. I can see the fear of telling me what you want from me. I can also see the love in your eyes." "You love me, deeply, I might add."

When He said love, my eyes teared. My voice trembled when I said that I loved him.

Oscar's breath was in my ear and my mouth. I could hear him heaving. He whispered in my ear, “Then, you are my woman.”

It was all I needed to hear. I hugged him and for over five minutes nothing else mattered. Our world was one.

The hug was filled with emotions. Our hearts were beating together in unison. When we let go, we held each other. Then Oscar went on to inspect the whole of me.

Standing up, he took off my clothes. One at a time. He was examining my face. He took off the bra, he knelt to take off my panties. All the while looking at my eyes. He took the strap of my nightdress. His mouth brushed over my neck. His breath was heated and it sent me trembling. I needed him. More than I have ever needed anyone.

He carried me to the bed naked. Trying to hide was boobs was a futile attempt. I was naked. Before him.

He dropped his trousers, and I saw his solid dick, veins of desire.

He took out the massage oil lying on the night desk. I tried to hide, but his hands were so strong and comforting. It was a massage exploration. He looked into every part of me.

My eyes, with tears and desire. He assured me of his love. He whispered in my ear how beautiful I was and how he was a lucky man. He kissed the drape of my neck.

He cupped my breasts in his hands. He listened to my heartbeat. He kissed my breasts.

My body was fluid. I had no control.

I whispered to him," I have never done this before. " He laughed at my naivety and brought me close to his bare chest. He reassured me that I would be okay. We will be okay.

When Oscar got to my stomach. I was too wet. My pussy was ready for him. He parted my legs. How could I resist? I was in a different world. Over the clouds floating with the man I love. He kissed my little girl. He noticed that I was a virgin.

He quickly came to face my eyes. And asked permission for the greatest honor of his life. I loved him for seeing me. I could only say, “I love you and I am yours.”

That grew his desire. He explored my clit and sucked until I gave in.  It was like an open flower when the sun rose in the morning.

He was a master. It took him seconds, or so I thought, I was in a whirlwind. My brain, my vagina, my breasts, my stomach all tingling and hot.

At that moment, I was his.

My puffy pussy was all wet and throbbing. I needed this. I could feel Oscar's breath on my lips. He was in my pussy. He slowly explored and mumbled at how neat I was. He parted my lips, and I felt exposed. I tried closing my legs. But Oscar's hot breath and tongue were too quick. I didn't want to resist. I wanted to feel it all. He sucked my little pussy. He mumbled. I was in a world of my own. He sucked, and I cried in desire and heat.

I never wanted this to end.

I was met by a kiss in my mouth and the nape of my neck. He was insatiable. He went down on my breasts and sucked them. He looked down into my eyes and said, "Are you ready now?" I nodded.

At that moment, He thrust into me. A mixture of pain and hotness. At that moment, He owned me. Like no man has ever done.

Our eyes locked. As he pumped in and out. I could hear him swear. We made love. He ejected into me. And we locked eyes in desire and satisfaction.

Published 
Written by politegirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments