Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Zainab

3
1 Comment 1
5.8k Views 5.8k
682 words 682 words
It's Zainab's wedding day and she is making all her students do her hair, make-up, manicure, and pedicure.

She asks me to come to her house to do her make-up.

I reply, “Okay.”

She says, “I will meet you next to my car.”

When I get to her house, she says, “I want you to practice your make-up on me now, so I don’t look like an idiot on my wedding day.”

I start to do her make-up when she tells me to stop because she gets a phone call. I stop and lie down next to her beautiful caramel toes, while she is talking to Jimmy, who is one of my classmates and her student. In the past, I told her that Jimmy has a massive foot fetish for her but he was too shy to say anything. I was soon to discover that she knows that I was the one with the foot fetish. 
 
I lie down next to Zainab’s feet and try to smell her intoxicating toes without being caught, with an erection growing and in plain view. She starts to laugh loud while talking to Jimmy, but I know he is not that funny and something is going on, but I do not know what yet.

She moves her lush toes closer to my face and I move closer to her toes when she is not looking. I know it is a trap but I could not help myself.

She hangs up the phone and says, “My feet are killing me. Can you massage them please?” 
 
I start to go red and have a big smile on my face. She knows she has me. My erection growing and I am thinking, “Am I going to be able to control myself?” She knows I want to massage her feet by the smile on my face.

I slowly reached for her left foot, the second I touch it she lets out a quite moan. My erection is getting harder and harder, I think, “It’s gonna pop out of my pants.” She moves her right foot into my lap and I almost blow my load, I let out a moan and she says, “Enjoying yourself are we?”

I reply, “Maybe.”

She just smiles and moves her foot closer and closer to my face.

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams

I let out another moan her feet which are intoxicating and she knows I cannot control myself anymore. I am inches away from smell her beautiful caramel toes when she says, “Can you massage my other foot know?”

I reply, “Okay.” I know she is teasing me and it was killing me, I just want to smell and suck her beautiful toes. My smile fades away.

She says, “Everything okay, you look upset?” with a smile on her face.

I reply, “I’m okay.”

She starts to lift her feet again and I thinking, “I’m not going to fall for that again.” But this time she pushes her toes against my lips and my mouth just opens. It was better than anything I had experienced, In my life and I never wanted it to end.

She giggles and says, “If you wanted to play with my feet you should have asked.”

I'm under a spell; mesmerised by her juicy caramel toes. All I can do was suck her caramel toes and think about her caramel toes. After five minutes, she starts to pull her feet away and I start to pull them closer to my mouth.

She says, “My husband’s going to be home soon.”

I reply, “So.”

She says, “If you ever want this to happen again, do what I say and leave know before my husband comes back.”

I beg her to let me stay for another five minutes.

She replies, “No, leave now or this will never happen again.”

As I am leaving, she says,

“Come to my classroom on your lunch break tomorrow, we can have some fun.”

I reply, “Of course” she just sits there and smiles as I leave.

To be continued

Comment if you like it

Published 
Written by footlover95
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments