Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trapped Temptation: Surrendering to Primal Needs

"Elevator mishap sparks intimate bond between ladies"

17
5 Comments 5
946 Views 946
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"What began as a desperate situation quickly escalated into an exploration of forbidden desires and the taboo thrill of surrendering to one's primal urges. The intimate bond between the characters blossomed in unexpected ways, challenging societal norms of propriety. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Proceed with an open mind. **** Content Warning: This story contains scenes involving Omorashi (Wetting/Loss of bladder control). Reader discretion is advised.***"

Samantha and Chloe stepped into the elevator after finishing up their work for the morning. They were both looking forward to their lunch break to get out of the office for a bit.

"I really need to use the bathroom before we head out," Samantha said, doing a little potty dance.

"No problem, I'll hit the ground floor," Chloe replied, pressing the button.


As the elevator began its descent, there was a jolt, and it ground to a halt between the 3rd and 2nd floors.

"What the..." Samantha's voice trailed off as her heart dropped. She had been holding it for a while already after drinking too much coffee that morning. She frantically pressed the ground floor button a few times, to no avail. "Oh no, no, no..."

"Hey, try to stay calm," Chloe said, putting a hand on Samantha's shoulder. "I'm sure it's just a minor issue, and they'll have us moving again in no time."


But Samantha could feel the pressure in her bladder building rapidly. She should have listened to her body's urges earlier instead of trying to power through; she crossed her legs tightly, squirming as she tried to clench her pelvic muscles. Each second felt like an eternity as she willed her bladder to cooperate. Chloe kept pushing the call button periodically, furrowing her brow with concern as she glanced over at Samantha's obvious distress. Beads of sweat formed on Samantha's brow as the urge became overwhelming. She squeezed her thighs together tightly; her muscles were shaking.


"Chloe... I... I don't know how much longer..." she stammered, unable to complete her sentence.

Chloe bit her lip, feeling helpless as her friend's situation deteriorated.


"Hey, remember a few weeks ago when I was stuck in that horrible traffic jam on the interstate?" Chloe began. "I really had to pee so badly, and there was just nowhere to go." Samantha managed a small nod, her focus still centered on her dire predicament. Chloe continued in a quieter voice. "Well... don't tell anyone, but... I ended up just wetting myself right there in the car seat. I couldn't hold it a second longer." Samantha's eyes went wide at this admission, her mind briefly distracted from her own situation.


"And you know what?" Chloe said, leaning in closer. "I...I actually really enjoyed the feeling. It was strangely...liberating." She gave Samantha a meaningful look, as if giving her unspoken permission to have an accident if she couldn't hold it. To let go of the anguish and embrace the relief. Samantha started pacing in tiny circles, her steps getting shorter as she crossed and uncrossed her legs repeatedly. Then, a small spurt escaped...


Samantha felt that telltale spurt and froze, squeezing her muscles as tightly as possible to prevent any further leakage. A small damp patch formed on her light gray dress pants, but it wasn't overtly noticeable yet. She shot a panicked look at Chloe, who was still periodically pressing the call button. Chloe seemed unaware of Samantha's near accident, absorbed in trying to get them unstuck. Samantha willed herself to stay calm and not draw attention to her predicament. She didn't want to admit how badly she had to go in front of Chloe. The embarrassment would be mortifying.


"You okay over there?" Chloe asked, noticing Samantha's pacing had stopped.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," Samantha lied, trying to keep her voice steady. She shifted her stance, pressing her thighs together once more. Chloe nodded and returned her focus to the control panel. Samantha could feel another urge building; her bladder cramped uncomfortably. She began doing tiny squats, desperately trying to make it through this ordeal.

"Ugh, what's taking so long?" Chloe grumbled in frustration after several more minutes passed in silence. Samantha didn't respond; her entire focus was on keeping her bladder in check. She could feel warmth spreading as another spurt escaped, adding to the stain. Her face burned red as she realized she might not make it much longer. Just then, the elevator shuddered slightly and jerked downwards a few inches before stopping again. A voice came over the speaker: "Attention, we're aware of the situation and working to get you out as quickly as possible. Please remain calm and do not attempt to force open the doors. You'll be free momentarily."

"See? What did I tell you?" Chloe said, shooting Samantha a reassuring smile.


Samantha managed a weak nod in return, but she could feel panic rising within her again. That small jolt had put extra pressure on her bladder, making the urge to go even more intense. She shuffled from foot to foot, hands shoved into her crotch, as discreetly as she could manage. Chloe was still obliviously watching the floor numbers, unaware of Samantha's internal struggle. Another wave of desperation hit, causing Samantha to double over slightly with a sharp intake of breath. She could feel warmth spreading again as a few more spurts escaped into her underwear.

"You sure you're okay?" Chloe asked with a concerned look. "You don't look so good."

"I'm f-fine," Samantha stammered out; her voice strained. "Just want to get out of here."


Chloe nodded sympathetically. Samantha closed her eyes tightly, praying they would be freed from this elevator prison soon before she couldn't hold it any longer. She could feel the damp patch growing with every uncontrolled spurt. Her thighs were trembling from being clenched so hard. Sweat beaded on her forehead as she waged war with her rebellious bladder. Just as she thought she might burst, the elevator shuddered again and started descending...


The elevator shuddered and began descending slowly. Samantha felt a surge of relief, thinking they would finally be freed. But then it stopped again with a jolt, still stuck between floors.

"No, no, no!" she gasped out loud this time, unable to contain her anguish. Her hands shoved harder against her crotch as she felt wetness escaping.


Chloe's eyes went wide as she took in Samantha's stance and the obvious damp patch on her pants. "Oh...oh, Samantha, I'm so sorry, I didn't realize..." Samantha's face burned bright red with humiliation. Chloe would find out in the most mortifying way. Tears welled up in her eyes as she danced from foot to foot frantically.

"How... how long have you needed to go?" Chloe asked gently.

"S-since before we got on," Samantha admitted through gritted teeth. "I should have gone first; I knew I had to go, but I thought I could hold it."


Another spurt soaked through, adding to the stain. Samantha whimpered, on the verge of losing all control. She couldn't hold it much longer. Chloe looked around helplessly. "Here, uh, maybe you can go in this?" She grabbed her large purse, offering it to Samantha.

Samantha shook her head, mortified. "No, no I can't... oh god, I don't think I can make it!" She squeezed her eyes shut, focusing every ounce of her willpower to keep her bladder in check, but it was getting harder and harder to deny its demands for release.

"Just hang on, Samantha!" Chloe urged. "They'll get us out; you have to keep holding it!" Samantha let out a guttural groan as another wave of desperation crashed over her. This was sheer agony...

The voice crackled over the speaker again as Samantha was in the throes of her desperate struggle: "Attention, we're very close to resolving the issue. The elevator will begin moving normally in just a couple more minutes. Please remain patient and calm." Chloe looked at Samantha with a mixture of pity and encouragement. "You hear that? Just a couple more minutes; you can hold on that long, right?"


Samantha wasn't sure she could make it even another minute at this point. She was leaking constantly now; her underwear was soaked through, and a large wet patch stained the crotch of her pants. She danced frantically from foot to foot, hands still shoved tightly against herself. Whimpers escaped her lips with every frantic movement as she willed her bladder to defy its screaming urge to release.

"Oh god...oh god..." she panted out; sweat poured down her face. Her whole body trembled with the strain of clenching every muscle. Chloe bit her lip, feeling utterly helpless to do anything but watch her friend's agony play out. She wished she could trade places with Samantha or that there was some way to provide relief. Just when Samantha felt she couldn't possibly hold on any longer, couldn't endure another second of this torment, the elevator shuddered again. But this time, it did not begin descending. Samantha whimpered; tears streamed down her cheeks from the sheer intensity of her need. She was right on the edge, every muscle trembling as she battled her rebellious bladder. More warm spurts leaked out, trickling down her legs.

Samantha danced frantically from foot to foot, hands shoved against her crotch as if that could somehow stem the tide. "Oh god... oh god..." she panted; her voice strained. "I don't know how much longer I can..."

Just then, the elevator lights flickered, and they heard a loud clunking sound from above. Samantha froze, her breath catching in her throat as she willed herself not to let go. The elevator remained motionless, leaving them trapped in limbo. Samantha wasn't sure if she could keep denying her body's screams for relief much longer...

Chloe could see the intense struggle playing out on Samantha's face as she battled against her body's overwhelming urges. She put a reassuring hand on her friend's shoulder.

"Samantha, listen to me," Chloe said in a gentle but firm voice. "If you can't hold it any longer, it's okay to let go. I won't judge you, I promise." Samantha shook her head adamantly; her whole body trembled as more warm spurts leaked out. "No... I can't... it's too humiliating..."


"Hey, remember what I told you about when I wet myself in the car?" Chloe gave her a meaningful look. "As embarrassing as it was at first, it actually ended up feeling really freeing, like a huge weight was lifted." Samantha's eyes went wide as she recalled Chloe's confession about the arousal and thrill she had experienced from that loss of control.

Chloe leaned in closer so only Samantha could hear. "I won't tell a soul if you have an accident right here. And who knows..." She gave Samantha a sly wink. "You might even end up enjoying the feeling like I did." A fierce blush crept up Samantha's cheeks as she processed Chloe's suggestive words. The idea of willingly wetting herself was still intensely mortifying. But she couldn't deny a tiny part of her was intrigued, maybe even... excited by the idea of that ultimate release.

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher

Another spurt gushed out, quickly soaking the crotch of her pants. Samantha groaned, knowing she was mere moments away from completely losing it whether she wanted to or not.


"I...I can't hold it, Chloe!" she whimpered; tears streamed down her face. "It's going to happen!" Chloe squeezed her shoulder reassuringly. "Then don't fight it, babe. Just let go and see how it feels..." Samantha's eyes squeezed shut as her body tensed again with the overwhelming need to pee... Chloe's voice took on a hushed, conspiratorial tone. "There's a reason they call it 'relieving' yourself, you know. When you finally just let it all go, it's almost...orgasmic."


She held Samantha's wide-eyed gaze intensely. "All that delicious pressure building up, then just allowing your body to have its way with you...I'm getting chills just thinking about it." A fierce blush crept up Samantha's cheeks as she processed Chloe's suggestive, almost sensual words. The idea of willingly wetting herself was still intensely mortifying. But she couldn't deny a tiny part of her was intrigued, maybe even... aroused by the idea of that ultimate release Chloe described.

Is this what her friend had experienced in the car? This strange, shameful thrill of surrendering to her body's needs? Samantha squirmed; another spurt escaped as Chloe's words sent a confusing mix of humiliation and curiosity coursing through her.


"Just think about it," Chloe continued in a low murmur. "Letting all that hot liquid finally gush out, soaking through your clothes. The warm puddle spreading underneath you..." She gave Samantha a meaningful look. "It's okay if you want to let go, babe. I'll be right here with you through the whole deliciously agonizing experience." Samantha bit her lip, breathing heavily. Part of her still recoiled at the idea, mortified by the thought of purposefully pissing herself. But another part...another part felt an unexpected stirring of arousal low in her belly at the thought of that ultimate surrender. Of giving in to her body's screaming demands and allowing that shameful, thrilling release.


She imagined the warmth spreading through her underwear and down her thighs as she finally let go. The humiliation...but also the relief, the orgasmic pleasure of muscles unclenching after holding for so long. A shudder ran through her as she entertained those forbidden thoughts. Chloe seemed to pick up on Samantha's internal struggle, a small smirk playing across her lips...

Chloe seemed to pick up on Samantha's internal struggle, a small smirk playing across her lips as she watched the mix of emotions play out on her friend's face - the embarrassment, the arousal, the temptation to surrender.

"You're thinking about it, aren't you?" Chloe murmured, her voice low. "Imagining that incredible feeling of just...letting it all go. Giving your poor, aching body what it so desperately needs." Samantha felt her cheeks flush hotter, her breath coming in shallow pants. Chloe's words were like a siren's call, tempting her towards something deliciously taboo. She shifted her weight, trying in vain to relieve some of the intense pressure.


"Don't be ashamed, Samantha," Chloe continued in a sultry tone. "We all have those shameful little urges, those dark cravings we try to repress." Her eyes burned intensely into Samantha's. "But you don't have to fight it anymore. Not here, not with me." Another involuntary spurt escaped, adding to the growing stain. Samantha whimpered at the thrill of that small loss of control, even as she clenched her muscles to prevent further leakage. She was teetering right on the edge, every fiber of her being screaming for release. Chloe reached out and traced a finger along Samantha's damp thigh, letting it come away glistening. "Go ahead and let it happen," she breathed, bringing the finger to her lips to taste the salty essence. "Give in to that primal need, babe. I want to watch you..."

Samantha's eyes fluttered closed as another wave of arousal washed over her. The idea of wetting herself in front of Chloe, of allowing her friend to witness that taboo act, was utterly degrading... and utterly thrilling. She trembled on the brink, teetering between total humiliation and total surrender.

"I...I can't hold it anymore..." she finally gasped out. "Oh god, Chloe, it's really going to happen!"

Chloe licked her lips slowly, holding Samantha's gaze as she replied in a breathy whisper, "Then let go, baby...let it all go..."

Samantha felt a shudder run through her body at Chloe's words. Part of her still recoiled at the thought of willingly wetting herself. But another part, a deeper, primal part, felt a perverse thrill at the idea of that ultimate surrender. She squeezed her eyes shut, feeling her muscles finally relaxing after what felt like an eternity of desperate clenching. A low moan escaped her lips as the first warm gushes flooded her underwear. Chloe watched with rapt fascination, biting her lip. "That's it, Samantha...just let it all go," she breathed encouragingly.

More hot liquid poured out, quickly soaking through Samantha's pants and puddling beneath her feet. She gasped at the intense feeling of relief, of release, as her body finally got what it had been so frantically begging for. Though intensely humiliating, she couldn't deny that there was also a strange sense of freedom, of pleasure, in this act of submission. Of allowing her deepest urges to take over, propriety be damned. Chloe seemed to pick up on the mix of emotions playing out on her friend's face - the shame, but also the undeniable bliss. "How does it feel?" she murmured, her voice tinged with awe and something deeper.

Samantha opened her eyes, cheeks flushed. "It's...oh god..." She trailed off, at a loss for words to describe this confusing melange of sensations. Mortifying yet euphoric, degrading yet liberating all at once.

She looked down at the spreading puddle, then back up at Chloe's rapt expression, and felt another unexpected wave of arousal. In that moment, she didn't care about the humiliation or consequences. She had surrendered to her body's most primal needs, and it was glorious. Chloe seemed to sense the shift in Samantha's mindset, the acceptance and even embrace of what had just occurred. She slowly stepped forward until she was directly in front of Samantha, the air thick with tension.

"You have no idea how incredibly hot that was to witness," Chloe murmured, holding Samantha's gaze intensely. "Watching you finally just...let go like that." She reached out and traced a finger along the wet streak on Samantha's pants, causing her to shiver at the intimate contact. Chloe brought the finger to her lips, tasting the warm essence. Samantha felt her breath catch in her throat at the sensual act. This was crossing a line, entering territory she had never explored before. Yet she found herself utterly transfixed, craving more.

"Chloe...I..." She trailed off, unsure what she even intended to say. An apology? An invitation? Her mind was a whirlwind of conflicting thoughts and desires.

"Shhh," Chloe hushed her with a finger against her lips. "Don't overthink it. We both know you enjoyed that release as much as I did."

Chloe leaned in closer, their faces just inches apart, and Samantha could feel Chloe's warm breath mingling with her own. There was a heavy pause, charged with tension and possibility. Then, moving slowly to give Samantha a chance to pull away, Chloe closed the gap and pressed their lips together in a deep, probing kiss. Samantha froze for just a moment, overwhelmed by the torrent of sensations - the shame, the relief, the undeniable spark of arousal. But soon she melted into the intimate embrace, parting her lips to allow Chloe's insistent tongue to delve deeper.


They kissed with a desperate hunger, all barriers of propriety crumbling in the wake of Samantha's shameful surrender. Chloe's hands roamed shamelessly over Samantha's damp clothes, caressing the expanding wet patch as if savoring the evidence of her friend's loss of control.


Just when it seemed they might succumb to their primal urges right there in the elevator, the car shuddered and began its descent towards the ground floor. They broke apart, flushed and panting heavily.

"Looks like we're finally getting out of here," Chloe murmured, her voice husky. She gave Samantha a smoldering look. "Why don't you come back to my place? I can help you...get out of those wet clothes."


The suggestive invitation hung in the air, thick with the promise of exploring this newfound intimacy further. Samantha felt a fresh blush rising to her cheeks, but nodded wordlessly, still reeling from the dizzying combination of humiliation and arousal. The elevator reached the lobby with a final jolt. The doors slid open to reveal a small crowd of concerned building staff and emergency personnel. Samantha shrank back instinctively, mortified by the prospect of having to explain the large puddle staining the elevator floor. But Chloe simply looped an arm around her waist, pulling her close. "Don't worry, babe, I've got you," she murmured, placing a reassuring kiss on Samantha's cheek. "Just tell them you had a little...accident. I'll take care of the rest."

She shot the onlookers a daring look, as if challenging them to judge or comment on the situation. Samantha felt a fresh wave of arousal at her friend's protective display, emboldening her.

With Chloe's arm still wrapped around her, Samantha allowed herself to be guided out of the elevator and through the small crowd. No explanations were offered, no apologies made. They simply exited the building, leaving a trail of whispers and speculative looks in their wake. As they stepped out into the warm summer air, Samantha turned to Chloe with a shy smile. "So...your place?" she asked, her voice a mixture of nervousness and anticipation.


Chloe grinned wolfishly. "Oh, you're going to get so much more than just dry clothes, babe." She pulled Samantha close for another heated kiss, the promise of exploring their newfound intimacy hanging deliciously in the air.

When they finally broke apart, breathless, Chloe took Samantha's hand and began leading her down the street without another word. Samantha followed willingly, eager to discover what other shameless delights awaited her in the company of this bold, uninhibited woman who had coaxed out her darkest desires.


The future was deliciously uncertain, but one thing was clear - her life would never be the same again after this day. And she couldn't wait to see what came next...

Published 
Written by expressomarkie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments