Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tommy James Likes Panties, Chapter 6

"Tommy James helps out a football player from school..."

2
0 Comments 0
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

It was now November, after high school football season. However, it was about to be “the season of giving” as it was dubbed. Plus Tommy James and Ariadne had midterms soon at school. So, stress impounded unto them. Nonetheless, the two friends kept with their unique routine. From Ariadne masturbating while Tommy was watching accidentally on purpose...

“Ugh... Fuck, Daddy... Ugh... I’m so wet...”

Tommy knocked on the window, waving, with an erection in his jeans.

“Fuck,” Ari said.

“Hello, Ari,” Tommy said.

“Couldn’t you have waited a few minutes?"

“My bad. I’m hungry,” Tommy said.
 

To having lunch together...

One day after they had lunch together, she showed her wet panties to Tommy. This, in a way, brought them even closer together. Until one day Ari asked:

“Thomas.”

“Yeah?"

“I know we have a, well... Unique... Relationship.” She said.

“You think?” Tommy said, smiling. “Wait, where you going with this?"

Ariadne laughed and said:

“Not where you are, hopefully. I was wondering can you meet my boyfriend? You asked about him. Don’t worry, he doesn’t know.”

“That... Would be awkward, would it?” Tommy said.

“Besides, you got another admirer at Top Drawers, do you, Thomas?” She said, tilting her head. Tommy looked back at her.

“Do I now?"


That evening at Top Drawers, it felt like a different day than usual. About thirty minutes after Tommy James arrived, a familiar male face walked in.

“Wait, how often do you get dudes here?" Tommy said to Ken-Ken, who was helping him with the bras.
“Not enough...” Ken-Ken said, checking him out.
“That’s Dante. One of the most popular dudes in school. Plays football, ran for homecoming, ridiculously good looking, might I add. While I'm at it, what in the blue hell is he doing here?" Tommy said. Ari greeted Dante.
“Dante!"
“What’s up, girl?"
“So, you’re here for Ashley, huh?" Ari asked. “I got just the person for you...”
“Oh shit...” Tommy said to himself. Ken-Ken grinned.
“Oh, I gotta see this,” Ken-Ken said.
“Thomas. Oh, Thomas!" Ari said, in a sing-song tone.
“Yes, Ari?" He said, looking at her.
“Dante here...”
“What’s up, man? Great season, bro,” Tommy said, greeting him, and slapping hands with him.
“...is looking for something for Ashley, as you know,” Ari said to Tommy.
“Our anniversary is coming up, and I want to get something sexy for her,” Dante said.
What Dante did not know about was this: Tommy James quite admired Ashley. Ashley and Tommy were friends and had various classes together at school. Tommy had not so secretly admired her curves. Ashley was very curvy and he knew he was not alone in checking her out. He was respectful. He watched his words around her. He did not cop a feel or anything, out of respect to her boyfriend. However, his panty fetish was not limited to just one girl. Ari was the seed to it. Ashley (and various others) made his fetish bloom.
“So, Dante, my friend, let’s get straight to it. Is this the only gift you’re giving Ash?" Tommy said, sitting down, listening.
“No. One more. And then some sentimental shit, you know,” He said.
“What kind? A brother is just curious,” Tommy said.

Meanwhile, in the back of the store, Ken-Ken and Jessie were watching.
“Wait, who is he? And why is a...” Jessie asked.
“Don’t even. He’s taken, ho. That’s what Thomas is there for. To help him out. His girlfriend,” Ken-Ken said with sass. “He is fine though.” He then walked away.
Jessie stood there.

“I don’t know, a poem or some shit. Women love that, huh?" Dante asked Tommy.
“Shit, I barely know myself. Haha. The bras and panties are back here, man. I can show you. Besides, I got a way with words. I can help you out.”
The two made their way back to that section. Dante began to look through. Not long later, Tommy felt a gentle touch on his shoulder. It was Jessie, with a matching blue lace bra and panties set in her hands.
“Jessie. Can I borrow those? I think we got one,” Tommy said. Jessie handed the set over. Tommy had a rough estimate of what Ashley’s exact curves were in his head.
“Dante,” Tommy called. He turned around and saw the set in Tommy’s hand. His eyes lit up.
“Damn, y’all are good.”
“Hell, yeah,” Tommy said, high-fiving Jessie. “Oh, and by the way... For a second pair, go all out with it. Like what would you love to see her in when you get romantic? You don’t have to tell me. The section’s over there to your right.” Tommy said.
Not that much later, Dante came to the front with the second thing that he bought. It was a simple black thong.
“Hmm. Simple. Can’t say that I wouldn’t like to see that too. Boss lady will take care of you in the front. By the way, here,” Tommy said, handing a piece of paper to him.
“What’s this?"
“I told you I had a way with words. Thank me later, homie.” Tommy said, with a smile. Dante paid for his girlfriend’s presents and left.


“Tommy,” Tasha called.
“Yeah?"
“That was really nice of you. Most guys wouldn’t even look at him. Most guys would be jealous. You liked his girlfriend. You helped him. That was kinda sweet.”
“That’s my job, ain’t it?" Tommy said.
“Yeah, it is.” Tasha replied with a smirk.
Tommy smiled back.

Meanwhile, after Dante left, he opened the piece of paper. It read...

Dear Ashley,

This is a love letter. A letter that is from an admirer. It’s not secret, I know. Anyway, you’re probably wondering what I want. What I really want is a magical wand so this moment won’t exist, but fuck it. I’m getting all this shit off my chest. I do not say this in jest. I love you. I confess that you are one of the sexiest girls. You drive me into a frenzy. Insane, in fact. That you make me erect. Was that too much? Fuck it, I said I was going to get this off. I want to touch your soft skin. I want to feel your touch. I want to kiss you. I want to feel all your curves from all views, If you know what I mean... But I’m sorry. I don’t mean to be obscene. It’s just that you are a queen. A goddess. I’m stuck on you, you’re damn near flawless. I’m just saying. We belong together, my queen.
Te amo, Ash.
Signed, An admirer without secrecy.

Dante looked up from reading the note with a grin on his face. He shook his head, chuckling.


That night, Ari was driving Tommy home. Ari asked Tommy...
“Thomas,” Ari said.
“Yeah?"
“Why did you help Dante, knowing he’s taken?" Ari said.
“Well, you know...” Tommy said, looking at her. “I’ve seen Ashley’s panties a few times. Those times, she wore cute ones. I tend to have an eidetic memory when it comes to that. But I didn’t say anything to him out of respect. I let him pick. That simple. That’s his woman,” Tommy said.
“Hmm. Smart man, Thomas,” Ari replied. “Besides, you never answered my question about my boyfriend.”
The two friends arrived at Tommy’s place of residence. Tommy James thought about it for a few moments. He looked at her, then looked at her buxom breasts.
“Fuck it. What the hell. I’ll do it,” Tommy said, shrugging.
“Haha. I knew you’d cave in. See you tomorrow, Thomas.” Ari said, in a soft tone.
“Peace out, Ari,” Tommy said while getting out of her car.
“Oh and by the way...” She raised her shirt and bra to flash him her ebony breasts for a few seconds. Ari noticed his erection form. “That’s for staring at my tits, Thomas.”
Ari drove away smiling with a flirtatious look on her face. Tommy James wondered two things: What the hell did he get into? And secondly, he wondered to himself: Did he have feelings for Ariadne?
 

Ebonybeauty1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ebonybeauty1

 

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors