Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tommy James Likes Panties, Ch. 5

"Tommy James learns more about the mysterious Ariadne."

3
1 Comment 1
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

It was now after homecoming for Tommy James and he started to wonder... Isn't it a bit ironic currently, that more and more males are on a sexually perverted rampage?  Tommy James, not an angel by any means, but maybe something opened his eyes? Or someone? That someone being Ariadne. Tommy began thinking about her more after homecoming. She had a boyfriend. She worked with him. She gave him a blowjob. Was he mental? Was he crazy for taking that job at Top Drawers?

In the past, he and his friends talked about girls daily. Who would get that pussy? Who's a freak? Who's a slut? All of this because they see a little ass g-string up her butt. It’s sad when he really thought about it. But on the other hand, he was shy, but he had hormones too.

“When you gonna let me hit that?" He heard. Or...

“Damn, that ass is fat!"

And gave the said ass a slap. Instead, Tommy James befriended said girls, including Ariadne and Jessie. Even his boss, Tasha. He didn't know why. That day at work, he realized that it might now be irony. It was lunch for Tommy James, and he was looking for his friend Ari, when one of his male friends, Tim and approached him.

“Timmy!" Tommy said, a la “South Park”, greeting him with a slap of the hand.

“Tommy James. What's up, my boy? Bro, you and Ari...” Tim said.

“Yeah, I got that a lot lately. You think I'm her side piece?” Tommy said.

“Might be,” Tim said. “You know, I heard some things about you two at homecoming night.”

“Shit, you too? I got lunch with her now. She's waiting. I'll tell you later. Maybe in fifth period,” Tommy said, then left to her car, which was blinking at him. Tommy got in her slightly used car.

“Thomas,” Ari said.

“What's up, Ari?”

“What took you so long?" Ari asked.

“I was talking with Tim. He saw me and you at homecoming, and...” Tommy got interrupted.

Ari’s face changed as she started to drive.

“You didn't tell him, did you?"

“About... You sucking my dick at homecoming night? And me fingering you that night? No. No, I didn't. Although... It might be a rumor at this point.” Tommy said.

“You know how I feel about rumors. Fuck them.”

Tommy shrugged, as they arrived at their normal lunch spot. Tommy ordered his usual chicken nuggets, while Ari ordered a burger. While they waited, Tommy just came out with it. 

“Ari, I've been wondering this for the longest time. Who exactly is your boyfriend?"

“Why, you want to meet him?” Ari said. Tommy took a swig and said...

“Nah, just curious. I’m curious about a lot of things.”

“He's like two years older than us. But lately, he's been working a lot. He's trying to fix planes.” She said. 

“Oh, cool. Cool.” 

“The thing is with the opposite sex is, Thomas... You got to spend time with her. Not just fuck her primally. It's more than that. It's levels to this,” Ari said. 

“Hmm. Interesting,” Tommy said. 

“Ancient secret,” Ari said, then reached over to steal a nugget, to which Tommy said... 

“Don't even. Do not even.”  

Ari giggled. 

“Awww. I guess it is true. Never mess with a man's food.” 

At that point, Tommy and Ari left, but not before he saw some familiar faces arriving in the drive-through. It was his friend Tim and his girlfriend Jasmine. Tommy thought Jasmine was cute. Jasmine was a majorette in band. She was very smart and driven as well. However, she was dating one of his great friends. But little did he know, a few hours later, at Top Drawers...

“Hey,” A feminine touch graced Tommy on the back. It was Jessie. 

AbbyMendezz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMendezz

“How was homecoming with Ari?" 

“Oh, it was cool. It was cool. We danced a little. Had a good time,” Tommy said.  

“Anything else she did, Thomas?" Ken-Ken said softly in his ear. Tommy shot him a look of death. Ken-Ken grinned as he went to the bras. The greeting bell rung at the door. Tommy recognized that face. It was Jasmine. Ken-Ken greeted her with a hug.

“Wait. You are on like a first name basis here?" Tommy asked. 

“Kinda. Ken-Ken has a gift of gab,” Jessie said. “I see you as charming yourself. I got a little something for you later on in the storage room.” She said, touching his cheek.

“Tommy?"

He jerked his head back.

“Jasmine. What's up?" He said nonchalantly.

“Ok, how'd you get this job?"

Tommy sighed again.

“I get this question a lot. Ha. Ari got me this job. Tasha hired me. I'm the newbie. The only male that can tell you from my viewpoint what works. So, what's up with you and Tim? Saw you both at the burger joint in the drive-through," He said.

“We're working on our issues. At this point, I'm trying to do me. He's doing him,” Jasmine said. Jasmine and Tim had broken up over social media for all to see, so Tommy knew they had some issues to work out between them.

“So, I'm guessing sexier underwear? But not slutty, you know?" Tommy said, in his guesstimating voice.

“Hmm. You're good, Tommy. Did you ever think of sales?" Jasmine said.

“Why, thank you for the compliment. Follow me.”

Tommy had looked at her buxom breasts enough times to point her out to the bra section with her size.

“The panties section are right next to the bras... Of course,” Tommy said. Jasmine thanked him. He could see it in her eyes. She's still grieving over the breakup, he thought. He went down to the storage room to see Jessie. Jessie stood there in the middle of the room.

“You want more?" Jessie asked.

Tommy nodded. Jessie dropped her jeans to reveal her pink panties.

“You wanna touch? I'm wet.”

His hands crept to between her legs. He felt the dampness. Jessie was biting her bottom lip as that happened. Tommy got erect. All of a sudden, they heard something. Both instantaneously cursed. Jessie pulled up her jeans and buckled them.

“Thomas, your customer is waiting,” Ken-Ken said to Tommy. “Goddammit, don't tell me that ho got your ass too!” Ken-Ken said through gritted teeth. Tommy walked past him. “Damn it.”

Tommy took a peek at what Jasmine bought as she checked out.

“Ooh. Nice. Accentuates those curves. And cute panties too.”

Jasmine looked at Tommy.

“It's an observation,” he said with a shrug. 

“Thanks,” She paid the cashier with a smirk, looking back at Tommy.

After work, Ari drove Tommy home as always. However, Tommy did wonder on the ride home why would they be associated with a guy like him. They arrived at Tommy James' house.

“Thomas.”

“Yeah? What's up?"

“What's on your mind?" Ari said.

“You know, about homecoming...” Tommy said, but he got interrupted.

“Thomas,” Ari said.

He turned his head.

“I know. It's awkward. I got a boyfriend. And I see the way you look at me.”

“It's that obvious?" Tommy said.

Ari looked at Tommy.

“Damn.”

Ari then smiled and said...

“It's not the first. You won't be the last.”

She kissed him on the cheek softly.

Tommy got out of the car and waved at her. As he walked up the driveway, Ari was still on her mind... Among other things as well. Sometimes that job has perks. Sometimes it doesn't.

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments