Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three Pairs Of Panties

48
11 Comments 11
2.6k Views 2.6k
897 words 897 words

I bought some new panties, a three-pack. Three different colours, black, white, and nude, all of them silky with a touch of lace on them. 

The white pair: I wore these on Monday morning to work. My normal start to the week is talking to my online daddy, who, as always, gets me horny. That naughty daddy had me pounding my cunt with three fingers in the bathroom at work. I should have been in a meeting, but, instead, I was leant back against the wall with my fingers inside me and my boobs out as I pinched and pulled my nipples. I climaxed so hard in my panties, just the way daddy likes me to do. I looked so slutty, but hey, I am a slut, especially for daddy.

I licked my fingers clean, rushed back to my desk, and joined the end of the meeting. Before the end of my shift, I was back in the bathroom being slutty again. This time, I wasn’t allowed to touch my boobs, and I was only allowed to rub my clit hard and fast. I imagined sucking my daddy’s dick long and hard as I caressed my clit. I came again, soaking my panties as I did and leaving a big cum stain on them. 

While I was playing, daddy sent me a message. “Babygirl, once you have cum, rub your panties all over your cunt and put them in an envelope. Post them to daddy, and head back home commando. Be a good slut for daddy x.”

 So I did just that. I sent them through the works post room and headed home panty-less.

The black pair: It was Tuesday when I wore the black pair. In the evening, I was confirming the time and place to meet my fuck buddy, the next day. He asked me what panties I had on, so I showed him. I took a picture of my bum in the panties and then my pussy with the panties pulled tight between my pussy lips. He sent me a smiley, so I knew he enjoyed that.

He told me to keep them on until I met him, but he wanted me to play that night (like I always do) and cover them with my juices. I did just that; I’m such a horny slut. I lay next to my husband each night, and, while he snores, I finger my cunt. I imagined one of my fuck buddies or daddy coming to fuck me as my hubby sleeps next to me.

The next day, I reached the hotel and had my naughty few hours with my fuck buddy. He fingered me against the wall while still wearing the same panties, getting them wetter. Then, he fucked me in my panties, in the good, old missionary position. He came inside me and filled my cunt. I just knew that our combined cum would be soaking them, sooner than later, while I got him stiff. Once he was hard, again, the panties came off and we fucked in other positions before we had to go home.  He took my panties with him and, once more, I ended up knickerless. This was becoming a bit of a habit.

EmilyKents
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyKents

The next day I received some pictures of his cock wrapped in my panties with his cum stains all over them.

The nude pair: I wore the nude pair on Friday. My husband had invited his mate and wife over for a meal. I don't like her, but that’s a different story. While I was cooking dinner, my watch vibrated with a message. As I was alone, I had a quick look at it. It was my hubby’s mate, telling me to take off my panties and leave them in the bathroom for him. Just the thought of that made them wet.

I immediately called my husband into the kitchen and told him I needed to pop to the loo and would he mind stirring the casserole dinner while I was gone. I walked past his mate but didn’t dare look at him. In the bathroom, I took off my panties and left them just slightly sticking out of the wash basket, so no one would question them. I messaged him to tell him where they were.

I headed back to the kitchen to finish the dinner. As I was preparing the dessert, his mate sneaked into the kitchen to grab a drink, but, instead, he grabbed a handful of tit flesh and bare pussy. His fingers felt so good. He smiled, told me I should be called Knickerless Karen, and licked my pussy juice off his hand. I groaned in disappointment, as that was all he did before getting a drink and walking out of the kitchen. The rest of the evening was fairly uneventful until later that night when I received two videos.

Both of the videos were of hubby’s mate wanking his cock into my panties which were wrapped around his dick. I watched avidly while my fingers softly fingered my clit and pussy. I held back my orgasm until I saw him shoot his cum through my panties. I wish I could have licked them clean.

I need to buy more panties and I’m realising how expensive it is to be Knickerless Karen.

Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments