Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Trip

"She gives him the trip he didn't expect"

9
4 Comments 4
1.5k Views 1.5k
992 words 992 words

Author's Notes

"They had their heads and eyebrows shaved during a romantic trip to Paris"

Elena and Tudor were walking down the streets of Paris, enjoying the sights and sounds of the city. Elena had planned this trip for months to celebrate Tudor's 45th birthday, and she wanted to make it a day to remember. As they walked, Elena spotted a cute small salon and thought it would be the perfect surprise to have a very short haircut. Tudor loved short haircuts, so he was excited to see what would happen next.

"Hey, Tudor, look at that salon over there! It looks so cute. Let's go in," Elena said, pointing at the salon.

Tudor followed her lead, and they entered the salon. The salon was small and cozy, with only one barberette and one barber chair. The barberette had a shaved head and was in her late thirties. Elena approached her and told her that she wanted a very short haircut with scissors, and she would let the barberette decide how short. She also asked for the chair to be turned away from the mirror.

The barberette nodded and started to cut Elena's hair very short with the scissors. Elena watched her smooth head as the barberette snipped away, fascinated by her bald head. They started talking, and the barberette told Elena that she loved having a bald head and how it made her feel powerful.

As the barberette almost finished the haircut, Elena suddenly said, "I want my head shaved like yours."

The barberette stopped for a moment and asked Elena if that was what she really wanted. Elena said yes, and the barberette took the clippers, removed the guard, and started buzzing her head. The sound of the clippers was exhilarating, and Elena felt a thrill run through her body as her hair fell away.

The barberette then lathered her head and shaved her clean, leaving Elena with a completely bald head. Elena was thrilled and excited; she loved her new look. The barberette told her that she had only one thing left to do, and Elena agreed. The barberette lathered her eyebrows and shaved them off as well. Elena felt exposed and vulnerable but also excited and aroused.

As she got out of the barber chair, the barberette turned to Tudor and asked if he wanted a head shave as well. Tudor happily complied, and as he had almost no hair with his bald haircut, the barberette just lathered his head and shaved him clean. Then she shaved his eyebrows too, to match his wife's shaved head and eyebrows.

Elena watched the whole time and found the experience sensual and erotic. The barberette noticed Elena's excitement and offered to take some pictures of them together. Elena and Tudor were thrilled with their new looks and with the experience as a whole. They left the salon holding hands, feeling closer and more connected than ever before.

As they walked the streets of Paris, they were receiving compliments from strangers, which made them feel even more special. They decided to visit a nearby art museum, and as they walked around admiring the art, Elena noticed that Tudor's eyes kept wandering to her freshly shaved head and eyebrows. She felt sexy and confident, and it was as if their connection had deepened even more.

Stefany_Hernande
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Stefany_Hernande

That night, they went out for a romantic dinner, and as they sat across from each other, they couldn't stop looking at each other. Tudor took Elena's hand and kissed it, telling her how beautiful and amazing she looked. Elena felt desired and loved, and she knew that this experience had brought them closer together.

After dinner, they returned to their hotel room and spent the night exploring each other's bodies in ways they never had before.

Elena and Tudor couldn't stop talking about their experience at the small salon. It had been a spontaneous decision, but it had turned out to be one of the best things they had ever done together. They couldn't believe how much they had enjoyed the sensation of having their heads shaved and their eyebrows removed.

As they walked through the streets of Paris, they felt a new sense of freedom and confidence. They had never felt so bold and adventurous before, and they were thrilled with the attention they were receiving from strangers. They knew that they would remember this experience for the rest of their lives.

When they arrived at the art museum, they couldn't help but feel a little self-conscious at first. But as they moved through the galleries, they began to relax and enjoy themselves. They were in awe of the beautiful artwork around them, and they felt like they were experiencing everything in a new way. They laughed and talked and held hands as they moved through the museum, feeling more connected than ever before.

As they left the museum and headed to dinner, they felt a renewed sense of excitement. They knew that they were going to have an incredible evening, and they couldn't wait to see where the night would take them. They found a small restaurant that served amazing food, and they spent the evening savoring each other's company and the delicious French cuisine.

After dinner, they headed back to their hotel room. As soon as they closed the door behind them, they were all over each other. They couldn't wait to explore each other's bodies, to feel the smoothness of each other's newly shaved heads and eyebrows. They spent the night making love, each touch and caress sending shivers of pleasure through their bodies.

When they woke up the next morning, they were still buzzing with excitement. They knew that their trip to Paris had been a success, and they couldn't wait to see what other adventures lay ahead. They spent the rest of their trip exploring the city, holding hands, and sharing kisses under the Eiffel Tower. And they knew that they had a story to tell that they would cherish for the rest of their lives

Published 
Written by TudorM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments