Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Thrilling Adventure Of The Warm Apple Pie

"The warm apple felt so warm and moist around my rock hard member as I began riding it on the countertop"

3
3 Comments 3
814 Views 814
911 words 911 words

My name is Owen, an eighteen-year-old, black guy just about to start college in Los Angeles, California. I was horny and hadn't had any sex over the summer as my gorgeous last girlfriend, Rene, dumped me for some hotshot white guy on TV. She told me the usual thing that happens at breakups.

"It's not you, Owen, It's me." What a load of bullcrap.

I was bored at home one day while my parents were out so I walked into the kitchen and looked in the fridge and saw a apple pie on a plate with a note attached to it. I took it out.

'Owen, homemade apple pie for you, my darling son, Mom.'

A dirty thought crossed my mind as I remembered the Iconic scene from the 'American Pie' movie when Jim masturbated to an apple pie. Just thinking about how hot that scene was made my member hard in my shorts.

"Seriously," I moaned as I stared down at the protruding dick in my shorts.

I placed the pie onto a non-metallic plate and placed it into the microwave for fifty seconds and took it out when it beeped. I inserted my left index and middle finger into the centre of the pie and felt how nice it felt and turned them clockwise. Another dirty thought came to mind as a dirty smile spread across my face as I pulled down my shorts and began stroking my hard member. I placed it down on the countertop and climbed on top with my member hovering over it as I guided it down with my right hand.

I moaned out loudly with pleasure as I felt how nice and warm the pie felt around my hard dick. I began moving back and forth on top of it slowly but I kept on sliding off, so I picked up the pie and placed it down on the kitchen table and got on top, and began moving on top of it again thinking of Rene. But for some reason, a very bizarre reason, the extremely hot British model Kelly Brook with humongous breasts popped into my head making my body move faster.

"Oh, Kelly," I moaned with pleasure daydreaming. "How I would love to stick my rock-hard dick in between your huge love puppies and cum all over them. Then I stick my hard member in your sweet-tasting wet pussy and pound you." My body moved faster and hard on the pie crushing it into tiny pieces.

The table rattled loudly beneath me.

"Oh, god, Kelly, baby, I'm cumming!" I cried as my body convulsed on top of the pie as I ejaculated all over it. Man, that was good.

"Owen!" my mother cried in shock,

I hadn't heard my parents return so I was shocked to see them and embarrassed.

Tetianabig
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tetianabig

"Hey Mom, hi, Dad."

But it was one experience I would never forget.

A month went by, and I was visiting my parents from college. I looked in the fridge and there was an apple pie again. .. once again I got horny remembering how good it felt the last time around my dick. And picturing the hot Kelly Brook back in my mind made my dick strain against my jeans. I pulled out a Playboy magazine with Kelly Brook on the front cover in a sexy swimsuit that made my left hand rub down the shaft of my cock.

I unbuckled my jeans and unzipped them pulling out my rock-hard member. I began to give myself a handjob as I began masturbating over Kelly Brook on the cover. Her huge boobs made me hornier making my hand move faster.

"Oh, Kelly, baby, I want you," I said before crying out as I ejaculated all over my hand.

I pulled out the pie from the fridge and placed it in the microwave for forty seconds and then made a hole in the centre of it. Picturing that the hole was Kelly Brook's wet pussy made my cock grow to rock hard again. I towered over the pie and then inserted my cock deep inside the pie and moved back and forth slowly.

The speed of my bodily movement increased rapidly as visions of Kelly Brook's huge boobs formed in my head.

"Oh, Kelly, baby, I want you good," I said aloud to myself. I cried out as my body convulsed up and down as I orgasmed deep inside the mushed-up pie. I breathed heavily as I slowly pulled myself but I caught sight of Kelly Brook on my Playboy magazine on the side and that made my cock grow hard again.

I pushed my cock back inside the mushed-up pie and moved up and down on it rapidly with my balls banging against the table making it rattle so loudly that it was about to break.

"OWEN!" my parents once again caught me in an embarrassing position. I wanted to stop fucking the pie on the table but couldn't as I was on the tip of the iceberg.

"SON! Stop now!" My dad shouted.

"I can't Dad, Dad. Any minute now!"

"MY table!" my Mom moaned.

I moaned loudly as the orgasm inside me had built up so fast like lava in a volcano then erupted all over. My body convulsed hard against the table with my balls banging against it as well which made the thing break to the floor.

"OWEN!" Mom cried horrifyingly down at me.

I just smiled.

Published 
Written by passion4lust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments