Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Risk of Getting Caught

"Kendall discovers Seth loves having sex in places where they might get caught"

17
9 Comments 9
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Seth and I hit our sixth month anniversary together right as summer was starting and the reality was setting in that we wouldn't see each other every day. He had a summer job lined up mowing yards and I had a couple of trips lined up with my dad, who travels a lot for work. It was bittersweet for both of us, as we were always trying to find time to fuck. My parents had no clue I was no longer a virgin at sixteen, although Seth's parents knew and had no problem with it. 

When we were at Seth's house, it was no problem sneaking to his bedroom or basement for some quick alone time. But at my house, my parents would not allow him in my room. That meant my bed was reserved for rare nights when both of my parents were out of the house. And Seth was working during school, too, so we often had to cram into the backseat of his car or find a quiet place to go like a park or on one occasion, a public bathroom stall. I had found that Seth always came much faster and harder in these random locations and while I had asked if he was into that, he never would admit it.

It was the night before summer break and Seth had invited me over for dinner, my parents requesting that I be home no later than 8:00. Seth's mom was a fantastic cook, but her dinners often weren't ready until 7:30, which often gave us time to spend alone upstairs. However, Seth instead just wanted to cuddle on the couch binge watching Daredevil, which was weird to me because he had a boner, which he kept pressing into my back.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" I whispered, craining my neck to kiss him. Looking into his dreamy brown eyes, running my hand through his long dark hair.

"Not right now." He responded this way several times and I was confused. Seth also kept looking behind the couch into the kitchen to see if his mom was still there. She was baking chicken and starting to boil pasta.

"Hey Seth, I gotta step away to work on a report. Can you keep an eye on the pasta and drain it if I'm not back in time?" She dashed out of the kitchen and Seth got up, taking my hand and leading me into the kitchen. Standing near the pasta, Seth grabbed me around the waist, his boner poking between my legs through his sweatpants as he kissed me, lifting up my shirt. I moaned a displeased sound in his mouth, but he ignored it, pulling my bra down and pinching my nipples pressed against the kitchen counter, the heat from the boiling water blazing near my right hand as I braced myself against it.

"'Let's go to your room," I suggested as Seth began sucking my tits in the exposed kitchen, his dad upstairs and mom in her home office around the corner, guaranteed to be coming back eventually. Seth's hands cupped my ass and I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he picked me up. I thought he was talking me to his room, but instead he went to the half bathroom just off the kitchen, closing the door and resting my ass on the sink counter.

"What are we doing in here?" I whispered as he peeled my pants off. He silenced me with his finger on my lips, as his other hand began to rub my pussy, parting my lips with his index finger and sliding it in and out, my ankles bound by my bunched pants, which he helped pull all the way off as he bent down to eat me out. As his tongue began to part my lips, I heard his mom return to the kitchen.

"Seth? Are you here?" He pulled his lips away from my pussy for a second.

"I'm in the bathroom." Seth returned to licking my my pussy, tongue fucking me as I tried to stay very quiet.

KarlaBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarlaBrownn

I could hear his mom on the other side of the door, opening and closing cabinets and getting out plates. Seth moved his tongue to my clit and begin fingering my pussy fast, a surefire way to make me cum. I held my hand against my mouth, trying to breath quietly and not make a sound as my pussy quivered around Seth's finger, my juices leaking on the bathroom counter. 

Seth stood up, a look of accomplishment on his face as he dropped his sweatpants and boxers and I shook my head at him, convinced his mom would hear. I heard the sound of running water and I was sure she was draining the pasta already. He smiled as he slid his hard six-inch cock into my juicy pussy, making it queef as he filled me with it. I mouthed to him, "Your mom will hear." He covered my mouth with his hand and began to slowly rock in and out as the back of my head rested on the mirror.

Leaning forward, Seth lifted my shirt back up, which had fallen down when he moved me to the bathroom. My tits still lifted out of my bra, he began sucking and pinching my nipples. He knew that was my secret button to get me to cum fast. Nothing makes me orgasm harder than a dick in my pussy and having my nipples played with. By now, he had also become an expert at knowing exactly where to place his dick, rubbing his head against my g-spot fast, making loud squishy noises that I was sure could be heard through the door. 

My breathing intensified and Seth held his hand against my mouth even tighter as I began to cum, my pussy quivering and spasming on his dick. I tried so hard not to make a sound, but I couldn't help a few high pitched squeaks into his hand in an effort to fight my moans and cries. This, in turn, set Seth off and he breathed heavy in my face as he pumped his seed into me, sliding his cock as deep as he could to fill me up. I sat there, watching Seth's accomplished grin as he slowly slid out of my pussy and grabbed a piece of toilet paper to wipe off his dick. Pulling his pants up, he leaned in to kiss me and whispered, "I'll let you know when it's safe to come out."

Leaving me alone in the bathroom, I hopped off the counter and cleaned up my messy pussy, wiping my juice off the counter and spraying some air freshener to remove sex from the air. On the other side of the door, I could hear Seth sampling some of the dinner, telling his mom how good it tastes, and asking her if she could go grab his phone from his room, making an excuse that his knee hurt. He came back to fetch me as his mom ran upstairs. 

I barely made eye contact with his mom that night at dinner and had to go home shortly after. Sadly, this turned out to be one of my last dinners at Seth's as that summer drove us apart. Perhaps my next story will recount the way we broke up, but I'll never forget that quickie in his bathroom with his mom just on the other side of the door. While Seth never admitted to me that he delighted in the risk of getting caught, I knew the truth. And even though it's been about two years, I can't help but smirk when I think about the naughty places he must be trying to get his current girlfriend to do it in.

 

Published 
Written by SugarTits16
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments